Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://tucson.com/news/government-...4f10872-ef28-11eb-82be-0708e6a62c81.html

Liaison blocked from entering building where Arizona elections audit taking place
Howard Fischer Capitol Media Services 1 hr ago

PHOENIX — The man who was the voice of the Senate audit of the 2020 election to the public is effectively out over a dispute about to whom he has been speaking.

Randy Pullen confirmed Tuesday to Capitol Media Services that he ordered security at Veterans Memorial Coliseum not to allow Ken Bennett back on the premises. Pullen said that was at the direction of Senate President Karen Fann following Bennett’s decision to share certain information with outsiders before the audit was complete.

Bennett, who was Fann’s initial pick as her liaison with Cyber Ninjas, the firm she hired to conduct the audit, acknowledged that he did provide some data — he thought in confidence — to some election experts. He said they had a way of determining whether the count of the ballots being reported by Cyber Ninjas was in fact accurate.

“I feel bad about that,’’ he said. “I’ve apologized to President Fann.’’

But Bennett told Capitol Media Services that all this occurred because he was concerned about transparency of what was going on there.

Questions were raised about the difference between the county’s count of the number of ballots cast and the count performed while Cyber Ninjas was reviewing the ballots to check the results of the presidential and U.S. Senate races. That led Fann to obtain separate equipment solely to count how many ballots there are.

That equipment, Pullen said, was being operated by people who had volunteered. He said they were not employees of Cyber Ninjas, though some had worked for that firm earlier in the process.

Bennett said he only sought outside help after Pullen refused to share with him the procedures that were being used to do a third count of the ballots “so I could make sure that we weren’t force-balancing numbers’’ to have them agree with the Cyber Ninjas count, versus the one done by Maricopa County.

That, said Bennett, involved a “limited number of box counts’’ of the ballots inside each that the experts said could be used to verify whose tallies are correct. And, as it turned out, Bennett said, many of those counts did agree with the numbers the county provided in the first place.

It was those experts, he said, that shared the information with reporters, not him. But he said too much is being made of this.

“It was not findings, it was not results, it was not vote counts, it was not anything that a lot of reports are claiming it was,’’ Bennett said.

Fann, however, said even that was too much.

“It is irresponsible to disclose partial information to the media since they are not ‘confirmed’ facts until the audit is final,’’ she said in a prepared statement. “This only leads to confusion and misinformation with the public.’’

For the moment, Bennett remains a co-liaison with Pullen, if only on paper, as he has no access to the audit.

“I’m going to sit down with Karen Fann and decide whether I’m going to be able to continue to be the liaison,’’ Bennett told Capitol Media Services. “But I won’t continue under many of the conditions that have existed.’’

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Update!!!!!…….nothing.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Lol, nervous boys?

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A plant caught with his hand (mouth) in the cookie jar.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nothing will ever happen, because apparently it’s impossible to put together a team of honest people competent enough to accurately count a pile of ballots and write down whether there was an “R” or a “D” marked.

We assembled a team to build a rocket and land on the moon with such high tech equipment as transistor radios and black and white televisions, but this has us baffled….. country deserves everything that happens.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/28/21.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Nothing will ever happen, because apparently it’s impossible to put together a team of honest people competent enough to accurately count a pile of ballots and write down whether there was an “R” or a “D” marked.

We assembled a team to build a rocket and land on the moon with such high tech equipment as transistor radios and black and white televisions, but this has us baffled….. country deserves everything that happens.

And back then we also had people selling secrets to foreign entities, rival companies and the media. The main difference is back them those that were caught were prosecuted.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We have not heard the last of Ken Bennett.

He will be the star witness and media darling testifying against the accuracy of the audit.

Check his bank account.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I haven’t paid attention to any “audit” because my IQ exceeds the number five.

Anybody that says Joe Biden got 80,000,000 votes is either an idiot, or an enemy of the United States.

I’m pretty sure Sycamore is just a flat out idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Update!!!!!…….nothing.

This fugking idiot couldn’t make it two days in an actual society so he hustled his way into an Indian village as quick as his chicken legs could take him.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Anybody that says Joe Biden got 80,000,000 votes is either an idiot, or an enemy of the United States.

The idea that a pasty old white dude, who can’t string together enough words to make a sentence, who can’t draw more than a dozen people to a rally, who naps through 90% of an election cycle in his basement, somehow got more votes than Barack Obama, when Trump got more black and Hispanic votes than any Republican in decades, is absolute proof of fraud in my mind.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Thats because everyone was in to achieve the same result.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave

So your IQ is six?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Thats because everyone was in to achieve the same result.

Much like the D's, RINO's, MSM and Chinaman etc in the 2020 election

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
[quote=deflave]I haven’t paid attention to any “audit” because my IQ exceeds the number five.

The idea that a pasty old white dude, who can’t string together enough words to make a sentence, who can’t draw more than a dozen people to a rally, who naps through 90% of an election cycle in his basement, somehow got more votes than Barack Obama, when Trump got more black and Hispanic votes than any Republican in decades, is absolute proof of fraud in my mind.[/quote

That's the truth,but they want us to believe otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
And back then we also had people selling secrets to foreign entities, rival companies and the media.

The (((Rosenbergs)))?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently there were more cameras than disclosed.

https://odysee.com/@richiestevens:c

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have not heard the last of Ken Bennett.

He will be the star witness and media darling testifying against the accuracy of the audit.

Check his bank account.

Ken Bennett has stepped down from his role as the Senate liaison to the audit.

Harris pressed for details: Was he stepping down as the Senate’s liaison?

“I am going to step down today,” Bennett responded, adding that he’d be releasing a statement later today.

“I cannot be locked out of a process that is at its most critical phase as far as producing the final report that’s going to the public,” he said later. “This is the audit of the people of Arizona, not the Senate’s audit, it’s the audit that belongs to the people of Arizona, and if I’m going to put my credibility on the line that it’s something that they can trust and believe in, I can’t be locked out at the last moment.”

Asked if the public would be able to trust the report, Bennett said “that depends” and said the final product could be thousands of pages long.

“We will be left to decide whether the report speaks for itself as to those issues you noted of integrity and transparency,” he said.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Thousands of pages?

One would be sufficient if it is honest. "Thousands" tell me it won't be. Mushroomi growing - and they will make sure we are the mushrooms.

If you can't make your case honestly, baffle 'em with bullspit.

Last edited by las; 07/28/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And back then we also had people selling secrets to foreign entities, rival companies and the media. The main difference is back them those that were caught were prosecuted.

And sometimes executed.

There is no fear amongst demorats for justice anymore. They do what they please when they please.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
Thousands of pages?

One would be sufficient if it is honest. "Thousands" tell me it won't be. Mushroomi growing - and they will make sure we are the mushrooms.

If you can't make your case honestly, baffle 'em with bullspit.

pretty clear the contractors didn't know what they were doing from the get go.

every body has been waiting around for the Kraken to be released.

after a while, folks are going to realize they've been had.

and spent a bunch of money on audits and legal funds that don't change anything.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,551
Posts18,472,973
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.