Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Pro spot?

Essentially parking for contractors. "professional users of tools"

Gotcha.

I've never even seen a chic fill'a....some of these aspects of city life escape me.

You are certainly better off for it - usually.

Me

GB1

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
You guys have the "expecting mothers" or "parents with toddlers" signs there? Only Walmart has them here that I've seen, right next to the handicap spaces. Very handy.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by xxclaro
You guys have the "expecting mothers" or "parents with toddlers" signs there? Only Walmart has them here that I've seen, right next to the handicap spaces. Very handy.

Pretty much anything goes at Walmart, generally the fattest park in the Fire Zone, the entitled youth park in the disabled, and the unemployed camp by the truckers. It's a melting pot they say.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No clue - haven't been to a Walmart in years. The nearest one is 40 miles away - if I have to drive 40 miles to get something, it's not gonna be from there.

Me

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

Not everyone can haul Chinese made crap across the country.

That's great material, factually incorrect and intellectually deficient of value, yet great nonetheless.

Only point being, regardless of the subject matter, question was posed at 1% and solution provided at 10%.

Sheesh
Hold into the SockPuppet, idiot.

Hold into the Plastic China Poop

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

That's great material, factually incorrect and intellectually deficient of value, yet great nonetheless.

Only point being, regardless of the subject matter, question was posed at 1% and solution provided at 10%.

Sheesh

That's pretty lame.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

Sheesh

That's pretty lame.

Granted, but I'm not the one asking if Cameraland can do Lay-aways on Chinese scopes. How broke dick do you have to be for that?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-couple-more-hawke-comments#Post13240993

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i don't use the vet parking spot at lowes but i damn sure use the 10% discount. saved me a bundle over the years. power tools, appliances, schit tons of building materials, electrical, plumbing, etc. i drive right past HD to get to lowes.

My diploma is a DD214
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

Sheesh

That's pretty lame.

Granted, but I'm not the one asking if Cameraland can do Lay-aways on Chinese scopes. How broke dick do you have to be for that?

Have fun searching my posts there. What a chuunty way to be. Sure, money comes and goes. Never claimed otherwise. End of 2018, broke as fuuck probably. Driving trucks, pulling trailers, all with goods in them. The horror... Used to be a fair amount of retail stuff, a lot of China chit, Harbor Freight, Home Depot etc. More groceries and Montana grown goods nowadays. Can't fathom being ashamed of it. But sure, search away, have fun and treat yourself to reliving my past. SockPuppet idiot, fakeassed from day one, a liar just to be here.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 07/29/21. Reason: Reliving my time...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A full set of 32 teeth or 28 if you’ve had wisdom teeth removed.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

Sheesh

That's pretty lame.

Have fun searching my posts there. What a chuunty way to be.

At least I ain't a broke dick pushing Chinese goods. You are the enemy of the state, on lay-way. That would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

#Gofundme$100scope

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I love taking those Veteran Only parking spots at Lowe's.

Yep

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

Sheesh

That's pretty lame.

At least I ain't a broke dick pushing Chinese goods. You are the enemy of the state, on lay-way. That would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

#Gofundme$100scope

Oh nice. Missed the edit above, but here goes.

Ain't a bit ashamed of buying Hawke scopes in 2018. That layaway comment you've feverishly dug out though was in general, not chinkoscope specific. Got some great deals from Doug on closeout Hawkes, Athlon, and Bushnells... Pretty good for a price, that fit... Never given anyone chit for their ways nor claimed mine was better. And, sure I drive truck, haul freight. The horror. Man you really got me good on that.

So, you like to hide behind your SockPuppet and follow me around, enjoying my old posts - cool. Very khuunty but cool nonetheless. If you dig enough you can probably find direct interactions with you, before you were just a liar, hiding behind yet another screen name to join in at the Fire. What's sadder?

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It was 10% not 1%?

Sheesh.
Hold into the salad.

Sheesh

That's pretty lame.

#Gofundme$100scope

C'mon dude, his layaway question was a joke. What's your beef?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Suspect him jeleous boomer allowed on Fire, him not. Has to hide like a sockpuppet bitch. lol

. (not referring to member sockpuppet)

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem141r
i don't use the vet parking spot at lowes but i damn sure use the 10% discount. saved me a bundle over the years. power tools, appliances, schit tons of building materials, electrical, plumbing, etc. i drive right past HD to get to lowes.

I used to give the bigger purchases to Lowes because of the discount. HD now gives 10% too and they don't make you jump through a lot of hoops to enroll in a "program" like Lowes.

God Bless America
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Originally Posted by rem141r

I used to give the bigger purchases to Lowes because of the discount. HD now gives 10% too and they don't make you jump through a lot of hoops to enroll in a "program" like Lowes.

What hoops do you have to jump thru? I had the discount at Lowes and signed up online so now I only have to enter my phone number when checking out and I automatically get the discount. I can show my drivers license at HD and get the discount as well. No jumping thru hoops either way.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
did not know about HD doing it now. last time i checked, couple, 3 years ago, they did not. i will look into it.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Home Depot leaves it up to the individual store. At mine, they make me go to their home webpage to register as a veteran - and they in turn demand I send them a document that proves I am. Well, they can shove that. I'm not sending ANY anonymous dickweasel my personal info. If my Retired ID card isn't good enough for them at checkout, they can choke on Mr Johnson.

I'm in the Lowe's database, and they are always extremely courteous to me at checkout. They get my business.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At Lowes they wanted proof of service and registration for the program. At my local HD I just ask for the discount at the register and show my ID to prove my veteran status. They never even look at my ID, just thank me and take 10% off.

God Bless America
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,964
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.