Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AB2506
Truthfully, the elites like Bill Gates, want to eliminate, not replace, most of the world's population. This is to allow Mother Earth to heal and return to a more natural state for the enjoyment of the elites.

For very enjoyable reading (fiction) that lays out how the elites intend to accomplish this, and why, read Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" and Michael Creighton "State of Fear".

Not a bad idea really, but very arrogant on the behalf of physically inferior people.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Truthfully, the elites like Bill Gates, want to eliminate, not replace, most of the world's population. This is to allow Mother Earth to heal and return to a more natural state for the enjoyment of the elites.

For very enjoyable reading (fiction) that lays out how the elites intend to accomplish this, and why, read Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" and Michael Creighton "State of Fear".

Two favorites.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

There was a documentary on that, called The Kingsman.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon

One of the best commercials of all time.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pappy348
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust. The push for eliminating personal vehicles (reduced mobility), and single-family homes with the attendant suburbs, the campaign against meat, even the destruction of the traditional family, all are part of it, as is the notion of no borders. Instead of the sword, they’re using public education, climate hoaxes, and manipulated energy prices to ensure compliance. Eventually, ordinary working people will be reduced to living like they did in the old Soviet Union, but with high-speed internet, legal drugs, and anything-goes sex. Globalists have been working on their “remake it better” plans long before the plague came along and presented an opportunity to put it in play. There are plenty of people that are more than willing to trade freedom and choice for the promise of a worry-free existence. More and more cities are experimenting with guaranteed incomes with no work requirement, and many of the super-rich support the idea. Right now we have millions of people content to live on enhanced unemployment rather than go back to work; they’re even suing the states for trying to cut it off. Neither of those things are sustainable, so what’s the end result going to be?

Bat-schitt-crazy is the new normal.

Nailed it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Diesel
Originally Posted by Pappy348
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust. The push for eliminating personal vehicles (reduced mobility), and single-family homes with the attendant suburbs, the campaign against meat, even the destruction of the traditional family, all are part of it, as is the notion of no borders. Instead of the sword, they’re using public education, climate hoaxes, and manipulated energy prices to ensure compliance. Eventually, ordinary working people will be reduced to living like they did in the old Soviet Union, but with high-speed internet, legal drugs, and anything-goes sex. Globalists have been working on their “remake it better” plans long before the plague came along and presented an opportunity to put it in play. There are plenty of people that are more than willing to trade freedom and choice for the promise of a worry-free existence. More and more cities are experimenting with guaranteed incomes with no work requirement, and many of the super-rich support the idea. Right now we have millions of people content to live on enhanced unemployment rather than go back to work; they’re even suing the states for trying to cut it off. Neither of those things are sustainable, so what’s the end result going to be?

Bat-schitt-crazy is the new normal.

Nailed it.

Sho-nuff.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 673
Joos

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust.
It could get interesting. Under that system, it was work or starve. There was no welfare system. A whole bunch of people would find a whole new way of life.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why not just write “Jews”?

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And the citizens of a Constitutional Republic can and should boycott the taxes to force government to tow the line of law. Read history and see why the USA came into existence in the 1st place.
But when you ignore God and ignore civil DUTY to organize and stop paying for corruption you in fact ("de-facto-- to use the legal term) SUPPORT the evil ruling class.

And those that know this is true but still refuse to act will speak up saying "it's not MY fault, and "you just don't understand"!

We have seen that a few dozen times right here in this forum.
The fact that someone else is doing nothing is NOT an excuse for you to do nothing.

The courts have heal in past tax cases that "silence implies CONSENT"

And the court dictum is "Failure to object is fatal and waves the right at issue"

We the People ARE we the People. Tt's not "they"! It's WE!

If you see it as "someone else duty" you have already surrendered and bent over for them.

Last edited by szihn; 07/29/21.
kwg020 Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Why not just write “Jews”?

Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ?? I doubt it's only the jews who want to do this. It's every person of substantial wealth. Many of who I don't believe are jews. The super wealthy would have access to unlimited land resources. They could live next door to anyone they want. Whites over here and jews over there. Then they can surround themselves with the serf's of their choice as a buffer. No. It's the super wealthy of all persuasions and they don't care. They just want US in our PLACE. Preferably under their thumb and we kowtow to their wishes for our mere existence.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Because they want mindless slaves?

Right they dont want a middle class.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that idea. I guess I can't get in the head on an "elite".

I can understand govt drones loving communism. Its the big corporate guys like Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and even Soros that I can't figure out.

They made their bones in a capitalistic system. If you are going to say they don't care anything about anything past their own lifetimes, well, they are good. All of em are over the hill, some wayyy over it.

Musk I sorta get. The climate hoax is the only reason his business is where it is.

Seems to me the basic idea behind communism is that the government takes all the chips off the table and redistributes them equally across the board with "some animals being more equal than others". If I am a billionaire, I don't want that. There could be an element of them giving money to all this woke bullshit with the idea of keeping something worse from happening down the road.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It became pretty obvious to me quite some time ago that there’s a movement to return to a feudal system, with lots of “serfs”, some merchant class, and of course the upper crust.
It could get interesting. Under that system, it was work or starve. There was no welfare system. A whole bunch of people would find a whole new way of life.

The interesting times will begin when the inevitable reduction in “freebies” starts. Picture the current conditions in public housing
projects, but as the new norm for most people. Without cars, other transportation under the control of the “nobility”, and really nowhere to escape to anyway, what are the options going to be?

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ??

Both are Shabbos Goyim, something that would not exist if the influence of International Jewry on the West were eliminated.

If you think that Hillary Clinton became as influential as she is/was on her own merit or even by riding her husband’s coattails I think you are mistaken. The same for Gates, though to a lesser extent since he actually built something.

Those people were allowed through gates, the key to which is fealty. You might as well ask whether Churchill was a Jew….

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

huh?

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Pappy,
My Dad would preach on this in the late 70's to early 80's
A simple guy, he was anti political, didn't follow the news.
But he is perceptive, and intelligent.

I remember him looking at me and saying that the really wealthy people
didn't like us being able to go to attractions.

"You don't think it pisses them off to be standing in line behind ditch diggers and factory workers?

He was a union worker, I was being taught anti-union stuff in school.
(By union teachers?)

So I thought Dad was just nuts. Union propaganda.

Now Disney (an expensive experience to behpgin with)
Will allow those who want to pony up extra, to avoid those lines.
I know folks who pay it.
How long until there is a third tier? Or a day based feed schedule?
It's Disney's right. Even smart business.
But it's a sign.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Bilionaires will actually benefit under the new crony communism. Did you see the new contract the US govt just awarded Amazon /Bezos? How many billions has Gates received in govt contracts? Do billionaires pay their share of taxes or are our tax laws written for and by them?

Where do you think this new one trillion in stimulus will go? To the rich and the corrupt unions or the middle class.

Guess who will get their taxes raised to pay for it?

Its pretty obvious that most bilionaires are left wing and give to radical left wing groups to inoculate them from any criticism. If any group says anything bad about them no more donations. It's all a corrupt circle .

Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Because they want mindless slaves?

Right they dont want a middle class.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that idea. I guess I can't get in the head on an "elite".

I can understand govt drones loving communism. Its the big corporate guys like Bezos, Gates, Buffet, and even Soros that I can't figure out.

They made their bones in a capitalistic system. If you are going to say they don't care anything about anything past their own lifetimes, well, they are good. All of em are over the hill, some wayyy over it.

Musk I sorta get. The climate hoax is the only reason his business is where it is.

Seems to me the basic idea behind communism is that the government takes all the chips off the table and redistributes them equally across the board with "some animals being more equal than others". If I am a billionaire, I don't want that. There could be an element of them giving money to all this woke bullshit with the idea of keeping something worse from happening down the road.

Last edited by ribka; 07/29/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Progressive fascists couldn’t convince Americans to support turning the USA into the USSR, ie their fascist utopia so they are getting new voters.

[Linked Image from ]
kwg020 Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by kwg020
Is hillary clintoon a jew ?? Is bill gates a jew ??

Both are Shabbos Goyim, something that would not exist if the influence of International Jewry on the West were eliminated.

If you think that Hillary Clinton became as influential as she is/was on her own merit or even by riding her husband’s coattails I think you are mistaken. The same for Gates, though to a lesser extent since he actually built something.

Those people were allowed through gates, the key to which is fealty. You might as well ask whether Churchill was a Jew….

All I'm saying is Bill and hillary became rich because of their political influences and they did not have to be jews to get there. They are in the protected class. They will be in the protected class should America fall to pieces tomorrow. They will NOT be serfs nor middle class. So, not everyone in the middle class got there by being rich jews. My bet is Warren Buffet will be in the protected class and he is not a jew. But, he is much closer to being dead than most of us here. Personally, I just want to see ever damn hippie from the 1960's ded as soon as possible. The sooner the better.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,961
Posts18,480,557
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.