Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I remember getting colds as a kid and losing my sense of taste and smell. I thought it was interesting at the time but don't think much of it when it happens now.

It's funny to see grown men lamenting and worrying about it now like it's thing.... a real problem. Have to shut down the economy, institute mail in voting on a massive scale, because a bunch of fuqqers can't taste a banana anymore.

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Nope, 52! Take 18mg of Ivermectin every two weeks. I'm the only one in my my house that HASN'T had COV. Wife and kids had it and NONE felt terrible, just a little draggy! treated with Ivermectin and all felt 90% better within 2 days!

I'm telling you, that stuff would make Covid disappear if everyone took it for 3 days!

FLCCC.net

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
No

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Be 70 in December.

No, never.

Did find out about an hour ago that I had been directly exposed earlier today.

Will see!

ya!

GWB

PS: From the reading and studying I've done, this video expresses my thoughts better than anything else I've seen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...TfqPFuM6rjUgaTQRA1ZSXlJlCv6IdlO37CIqsOk4

PPS: He who controls the language, controls the debate. I refuse to call it a vaccine. It is not. I prefer to call it a jab, as not being a vaccine, it can't be a vaccination.

Outstanding GW. Thanks for the link. That expresses my thoughts better than anything else I've seen as well.

JG,

Walter banned me permanently off AR due the link I posted in the Crater asking "Does the State Have an Interest in promoting Chaos?"

Yup! Said I was dangerous!

TFF,

GWB

That's too bad, but not surprised GW. That site is a cesspool anyway, IMO.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yes. 51

Against every fiber in my being. Dad is mid eighties - Colon cancer. Mom late 70's - Oral cancer. I'm the one that is around them most bringing them to appointments etc. so I figured with their compromised systems, I will suck it up and get it and see what happens.

If not for my parents health issues, NO WAY in hell would have I gotten it.

I did the J & J and I got sick as a F'ng dog from it the next day. Freezing chills, headache, joints ached so bad I could barely walk. It sucked to say the least.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by elkcountry
Nope, 52! Take 18mg of Ivermectin every two weeks. I'm the only one in my my house that HASN'T had COV. Wife and kids had it and NONE felt terrible, just a little draggy! treated with Ivermectin and all felt 90% better within 2 days!

I'm telling you, that stuff would make Covid disappear if everyone took it for 3 days!

FLCCC.net

How do you take Ivermectin. Is it pill? Serious question.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

WTF do you think it means when Schumer and other Ds in govt have had the jab and still wear the mask?

Virtue signaling POS's

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I am 61 and Teri is 57 we are part of the control group

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nope. 69

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

No, 41yrs old

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by elkcountry

FLCCC.net

Take 1cc for every 110lbs you weigh. Use the injectable type and mix it in your coffee for 3 days, then a follow up dose 4 days later, then just one dose a week. You might be surprised how well you feel after the first week. My son in law came down with the China flu and maybe my daughter, do I decided to try Ivermectin 3 weeks ago as a preventative. My daughter started taking Ivermectin after she started feeling punny and was completely over it in 3 days. Don in law wouldn't take Ivermectin and was over a week dealing with the China flu. When I back from our vacation I'm going to quit taking the Ivermectin and use only as needed.

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
No Had covid in october. 40years old

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Hard to get a prescription for the human Ivermectin. Go to a farm store that carries vet medicine. Get a 50cc/ml vial of the 1% injectable and a syringe to pull and measure it 1 per cc/ml by mouth per 110 pounds. A little overdose won't hurt. It will also kill your lice or any mosquitoes or bed bugs that bite you while it's in your system.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
69 this August 5th, no. Have Ivermectin on hand and take 1000mg Vitamin C, and 25 mg of D3 every day. My wife is scared to prescribe Ivermectin to her patients even though she believes it works. Not an approved treatment. We have a 76 year old friend whose doctor prescribed it for her to take with her on a trip to Honduras. Told her to take a dose on departure and take some while there. Told her that even though it was effective against CV-19 he could not advise her to use it for that purpose.

Surely you mean 2500 IU of D3?

Does she Rx Hydroxychloroquine for those going on safari in Afreaka?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Yes 70 , wife yes 68. Received moderna, arm sore for a couple days with each shot! Dr. recommend because of three bouts of pneumonia, over the years, and asthma I take meds for daily!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Be 70 in December.

No, never.

Did find out about an hour ago that I had been directly exposed earlier today.

Will see!

ya!

GWB

PS: From the reading and studying I've done, this video expresses my thoughts better than anything else I've seen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...TfqPFuM6rjUgaTQRA1ZSXlJlCv6IdlO37CIqsOk4

PPS: He who controls the language, controls the debate. I refuse to call it a vaccine. It is not. I prefer to call it a jab, as not being a vaccine, it can't be a vaccination.

Outstanding GW. Thanks for the link. That expresses my thoughts better than anything else I've seen as well.

JG,

Walter banned me permanently off AR due the link I posted in the Crater asking "Does the State Have an Interest in promoting Chaos?"

Yup! Said I was dangerous!

TFF,

GWB

You probably are dangerous, to the dangerous. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Me, 69 and yes. Wife, 66 and yes.

I have diabetes and MS, wife has lymphoma and doing chemo. We both tested positive in Oct 2020. Wife had zero symptoms but I got to spend a week in the hospital, oxygen and meds only, no ventilator, thank the Lord. We had Pfizer upon advice of my Endocrinologist . . . The evening after we got the first jab, the Cleveland report came out with the info that those who had Covid more than likely had enough antibodies to give us immunity for the rest of our lives. Figured what the heck, and got the second jab 3 weeks later. Had the Cleveland report been released 24 hours earlier, I probably would have passed. No side effects for either of us from the jabs, though.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Hastings
69 this August 5th, no. Have Ivermectin on hand and take 1000mg Vitamin C, and 25 mg of D3 every day. My wife is scared to prescribe Ivermectin to her patients even though she believes it works. Not an approved treatment. We have a 76 year old friend whose doctor prescribed it for her to take with her on a trip to Honduras. Told her to take a dose on departure and take some while there. Told her that even though it was effective against CV-19 he could not advise her to use it for that purpose.

Surely you mean 2500 IU of D3?

Does she Rx Hydroxychloroquine for those going on safari in Afreaka?

25 mcg (1000IU) is actually what the bottle says. She is in mostly low income pediatrics, so all her patients are under 21 and don't go to the land of their ancestry. The white ones don't travel much either.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ivermectin kills cooties too? Asking for a friend.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Take 1cc for every 110lbs you weigh. Use the injectable type and mix it in your coffee for 3 days, then a follow up dose 4 days later, then just one dose a week. You might be surprised how well you feel after the first week. My son in law came down with the China flu and maybe my daughter, do I decided to try Ivermectin 3 weeks ago as a preventative. My daughter started taking Ivermectin after she started feeling punny and was completely over it in 3 days. Don in law wouldn't take Ivermectin and was over a week dealing with the China flu. When I back from our vacation I'm going to quit taking the Ivermectin and use only as needed.

Where do you buy the injectable stuff?

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,637
Posts18,474,408
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.