Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 1minute
Thought it was a good move on her part. Anyone here ever pass up a shot?

Crash a motorcycle and think maybe I'll park it?

If humans never developed a sense of when to pull the plug on dangerous activities we would've died out eons ago.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Who cares?

She Tonya Harding'd herself.

I do wonder if everyone would be as understanding if Tom Brady decided the same at halftime of the Superbowl though...

But for my money, both the Olympics and the NFL can piss up a rope.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah but a boo boo hurts a white girl less because she's privileged.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Who cares?

She Tonya Harding'd herself.

I do wonder if everyone would be as understanding if Tom Brady decided the same at halftime of the Superbowl though...

But for my money, both the Olympics and the NFL can piss up a rope.

LOL. Tonya Harding !

Agreed Barry ! Hope they both loose money and sponsors too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Also read somewhere that Tom Brady played all season with a “series injury”.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if the crash-and-burn of Japan's male world champ of all time in team events shook her. I was surfing around and caught the men's high bar, the guy was rock and rolling and then, vooops, wham. Totally blew a handhold and down, and out, failed to qualify for event finals. By a half inch, basically, that's all he needed. So, did Biles see that?

She could just say, my game is off, and I don't want to drag my team down, maybe I'll be back on the individuals?.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Used to be an Olympian wasn't just an athlete, but a patriot.

I wouldn't piss on this chick if she was on fire.

MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So you say

Long Live America

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So you say

Long Live America

Maybe I was wrong and they were always [bleep]? I have never followed the Olympics closely, ever. But as a kid I'd tune in and watch some, and keep track of the medal. Thought it was kind of a national pride thing.

Been wrong before. But based on her statements made to the press, what respect I had for her unquestionable talent and ability, has gone the way of Bidet's cognitive abilities.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just another opportunity for the Democrats and the media (same thing) to turn this into a victim story and have a nationwide discussion about our feelings.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL! Didn't even those started. Hell with 'em.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Saw today that Olympic “viewership” for this years events is down 58 %. All time low.

I’m guessing it’s due to all the “Woke” and BLM Bullschitt.

I for one, want be watching. Bunch of un-Patriotic spoiled brats.

Yep now is the time to pimp out your Double 2800 SF palace. Lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

For one, why should anyone care? Its her life her decision.

And two, when was the last time you did a somersault on the lawn let alone a flying back flip off a high bar?

She has been at the top of the world podium multiple times and has nothing more to prove. Looks like she pulled out because she's questioned her mental state, realizing she could F' up big time if her head isn't into it, not only doing damage to team standings but seriously injure herself in the process.
A smart move if you are in the game, but then you're not, so WTF?

If you employ occam's razor then the simplest solution is that Biles did not belong at the games and may have been granted access because of her previous showings. So she may have taken herself out of the games because she had no business being there in the first place which lets another girl compete as she deserves. The media was calling Biles the greatest gymnast of all time when she is actually ranked 17 on the all time list. Biles knows this and she knows that they were lying about her to achieve a falsehood and she opted out.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Just another opportunity for the Democrats and the media (same thing) to turn this into a victim story and have a nationwide discussion about our feelings.

It was the democrats who put this unqualified poor girl there in the first place, when she is obviously over the hill so to speak

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
...I.

Understandable that you don't want to or haven't followed the specifics, however, this analogy is perfectly erroneous. She had already fuucked up and cost the team the gold. No way to win gold. None. She screwed up a routine she usually excels at... Going forward, if she fuucked up again, the team would get nothing. No medal whatsoever. Very tight competition. Rather, she dropped out, another teammate steps in and the team goes on to win Silver. Team won despite her failure that cost them gold.

Some consider winning an Olympic silver medal pretty cool. We can all bemoan not winning gold, it was her fault, not because she dropped out though, because she had a chitty routine after years of winning, for the team.

The media clusterfuuck following is BS. Mostly all of it, and everything 2021 is BS. But, the decision to stepout was solid.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Idiot.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

And two, when was the last time you did a somersault on the lawn let alone a flying back flip off a high bar?

She has been at the top of the world podium multiple times and has nothing more to prove. Looks like she pulled out because she's questioned her mental state, realizing she could F' up big time if her head isn't into it, not only doing damage to team standings but seriously injure herself in the process.
If you employ occam's razor then the simplest solution is that Biles did not belong at the games and may have been granted access because of her previous showings. So she may have taken herself out of the games because she had no business being there in the first place which lets another girl compete as she deserves. The media was calling Biles the greatest gymnast of all time when she is actually ranked 17 on the all time list. Biles knows this and she knows that they were lying about her to achieve a falsehood and she opted out.

She's not white and she's a champion for trannies, so she's the best.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Dustyone

She's not white and she's a champion for trannies, so she's the best.

Yep. I must live in a cave, first I've heard of this but here it is:

https://www.insider.com/simone-biles-jonathan-van-ness-uber-eats-ad-christian-group-2020-11

Leave it to JakeBlues to help me extricate my head....I'll go flog myself now.

Last edited by SBTCO; 07/29/21.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I am so done with her. LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

N
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
I think she and her man had little fight,she be ok when they make up

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 59 invisible), 2,588 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.