Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
These women are brutal, no pads or anything and tackling the crap out of each other.

I wonder how the millionaire NFL boys like receivers and backs would do against these gals.

Having trouble understanding the rules but the physicality is something else.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I wonder how the millionaire NFL boys like receivers and backs would do against these gals.

They would destroy them. Biology will be served in the real world.....every.single.time.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
All of the women would be concussed, and most would have broken bones.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I played both football and rugby. Played Club rugby in college. Rough tough fun sport. American football is more brutal. The pads are weapons. First thing you learn in rugby is to keep your head and hands out of any place they can get kicked or stepped on.

I could make a team of NFL linebackers, running backs, receivers and DBs and rule the rugby world. Team speed would be overwhelming.

Imagine lateraling the rugby ball to Herschel or Bo or Deion in their prime. Who’d catch them? If they caught them, what would they do with them? Saddle them up fir a ride??😂

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hatari
I played both football and rugby. Played Club rugby in college. Rough tough fun sport. American football is more brutal. The pads are weapons. First thing you learn in rugby is to keep your head and hands out of any place they can get kicked or stepped on.

I could make a team of NFL linebackers, running backs, receivers and DBs and rule the rugby world. Team speed would be overwhelming.

Imagine lateraling the rugby ball to Herschel or Bo or Deion in their prime. Who’d catch them? If they caught them, what would they do with them? Saddle them up fir a ride??😂

Bet you could make one hell of a gymnastics team too, all from your Barcalounger.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Bet you could make one hell of a gymnastics team too, all from your Barcalounger.

!!!! Our youngest played his senior year in high school. Separated shoulder, concussion, and a few other injuries. Tough sport for men or women.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
You have to be tough to play Rugby well. A while back there was a game played by men. One guy was injured early in the game but kept on playing. He went to the hospital after the game and found out that he had ruptured a testicle.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dykalicious!

Politics is War by Other Means
R
RPN Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by Hooker22
You have to be tough to play Rugby well. A while back there was a game played by men. One guy was injured early in the game but kept on playing. He went to the hospital after the game and found out that he had ruptured a testicle.

You might be talking about Buck Shelford, the All Black Captain.

He had his nut sack opened up by a French player and lost 4 teeth in the same ruck. The team physio stitched it up on the sideline and he kept playing until taken out later in the game by a concussion. Turns out the French were full of amphetamines (per their team doctor later on). On the other hand, it probably isn't an injury the women players are concerned with.

https://www.theversed.com/10170/his...-refused-to-leave-the-field/#.3HjJaNVscF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Once again says the man who never wore a jock😂😂😂

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I played winger on a club rugby team for two years. The best way to describe rugby is soccer meets football. I loved it. Soccer tempo with football level contact and bravado. Guys get into shoving matches and occasional fist fights on the pitch. The unwritten rule is that the home team had a kegger party for the road team and whatever happened on the pitch is left there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

!!!! Our youngest played his senior year in high school. Separated shoulder, concussion, and a few other injuries. Tough sport for men or women.

Please tell me your referencing rugby, not gymnastics?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
These women are brutal, no pads or anything and tackling the crap out of each other.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That has all to do with the level of athletes and nothing to do with the sport itself.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Once again says the man who never wore a jock😂😂😂

Sounds like a challenge.
Come out here to Gods country and we can set up a little "hunter" triathlon course or some such, mr. athletic supporter.
I'll even throw a couple C notes in for kicks and giggles.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Nothing against football, just gooning Red Buttons bragging on his "team building prowess".

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
My Canadian cousin played highschool, college, and semi pro Rugby. When he quit playing he became an official. He said as a player it was rough, but as an official it was rougher.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

And what do women do when the men become as women?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Please tell me your referencing rugby, not gymnastics?

LOL, yes rugby, I just thought SBT's comment on the barcalounger was funny. No offense hat.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Agent they playing 7s? Hate 7s Rugby. I want full field mayhem.

The way life should be.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

453 members (10ring1, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 160user, 51 invisible), 3,506 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,638
Posts18,533,552
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.