-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would love to punch stick, must have the smallest penis on earth, probably has to poke himself in the butt so he doesn't piss on himself, hint.

guns to me are like legal crack
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STUPID Herbert,

You Brokedick Crying Karens are a fhuqking hoot and I enjoy that your STUPIDITY is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 250 Salvage is EASILY surpassed in terminal effects,drop and drift,with chamberings burning farrrrrr less powder. Why? Bullets matter wayyyyyy more than headstamps,you Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

303Cabbage,

You MAGNIFICENT Whining Day Dreaming CLUELESS Fhuqktard,I get a kick out of how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford' to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You keep regaling your EPIC Homoerotic Fantasies,via your perpetual Vagina Monologue. Hint.

Do tell,just how many times a day you think about me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
STUPID Herbert,

You Brokedick Crying Karens are a fhuqking hoot and I enjoy that your STUPIDITY is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 250 Salvage is EASILY surpassed in terminal effects,drop and drift,with chamberings burning farrrrrr less powder. Why? Bullets matter wayyyyyy more than headstamps,you Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Hint.

303Cabbage,

You MAGNIFICENT Whining Day Dreaming CLUELESS Fhuqktard,I get a kick out of how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford' to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You keep regaling your EPIC Homoerotic Fantasies,via your perpetual Vagina Monologue. Hint.

Do tell,just how many times a day you think about me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Is that a No it can't kill deer or is it a Yes? Thanks

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STUPID Herbert,

I've "only" killed Venison with my fist,foot,sticks,rock,Pistole,Recurve,Compound,Crossbow,Rifle,Scattergun,Smokepole,Pickup,1-3/8" swaged mainline and likely a few I'm forgettin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If you wish to be well shy of a good 223's performance,a 250 Salvage will certainly arrange same. As .473" boltfaces go,it is assuredly an EPIC Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

K-Hornet. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

17 Remington. Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Crying Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes it is, thanks.

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Ain’t no big deal fellas: chihuahuas and fragile egos are known to bark a lot; they’re generally harmless, and best ignored. But that 250 Savage, now, that’s worth talking about. Info on StaBall 6.5 and the 250 are forthcoming. . . Would love to hear more of your pet loads.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STUPID Herbert,

Deer ain't armored...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Killed one with a knife and another with an axe,if it "helps" your lactating Vagina Monologue? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

MSRiflegal,

You are welcome to your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,that your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqktitude and Brokedick "Build",ain't gonna match a multitude of chamberings,housing much less capacity and superior projectiles. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.for your delusional Dumbfhuqktitude,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Stick's got a big one on![Linked Image]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
i saw a couple of used Savage Model 10s recently, priced fairly, would be cool to have one rebarreled to 250-3000

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A 1st gen Model Seven complete with walnut stock and snabble forend would make a nice retube to 250 Savage. A 20" bbl and 2-7 VX2 would be perfect little rifle.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
STUPID Herbert,

Deer ain't armored...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Killed one with a knife and another with an axe,if it "helps" your lactating Vagina Monologue? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

MSRiflegal,

You are welcome to your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,that your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqktitude and Brokedick "Build",ain't gonna match a multitude of chamberings,housing much less capacity and superior projectiles. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.for your delusional Dumbfhuqktitude,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Truly impressive. I'm looking forward to some One Time at Loggin' Camp stories and maybe a few seal shooting fests.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by SuperCub
A 1st gen Model Seven complete with walnut stock and snabble forend would make a nice retube to 250 Savage. A 20" bbl and 2-7 VX2 would be perfect little rifle.

Some one here on the campfire posted a picture of a Rem model 7 he had re-barreled to .250 savage, the perfect platform for a sleek lightweight .250 for sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STUPID Herbert,

I am VERY surprised,that you MUST "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. fhuqking LAUGHING!

It only takes 27grs of propellant,to slap a 250 Salvage around. Google as you must,nod your pointy head as you do and "convince" yourself that you "understand". Hint.

Pass the Montucky in 6XC. Which CRUSHES a 250 Salvage. Hint.

Or a Montucky in 6BR. Which CRUSHES a 250 Salvage. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!........................

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Is that a before or after “bacon neck” photo?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BUM,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you must,to satiate the GAPING voids in your "life" as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Still Pea Soup to the deck at the house,but once you gain some ele,it busts open. Only saw (4) Bucks this morning,which is well shy of the average. No wind and lotsa bugs. Hint.

Pard killed a pretty nice Buck this morning up high,while camping on 'em,with a 8" RPM 22-250 and a 88ELD(3075fps) at a trite 350yds. Pardon that too,slapping a 250 Salvage fhuqking silly. Google,as you must. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint

Bless your heart for getting horned up.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pard killed a pretty nice Buck this morning up high,while camping on 'em,with a 8" RPM 22-250 and a 88ELD(3075fps) at a trite 350yds. Pardon that too,slapping a 250 Salvage fhuqking silly. Google,as you must. Hint.

That 350 yard shot is well beyond the maximum effective range of a 250 Savage.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulaBurnedHard,

Said OEM rifle is "only" Supersonic to the 1350yd line at low tide,in this afternoon's atmosphere with an 88 and use ALL Of your Imagination and Pretend to concoct same in a 250 Salvage...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Looking through the scope,will "only" get it to the 1200yd line. Google as you must and nod your pointy head,like you "understand". Hint.

I get it,that the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

.224" 75A-Max 100yds+,further than that. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.......................

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That 350 yard shot is well beyond the maximum effective range of a 250 Savage.

Paul,

Not really, i killed a doe at a lasered "342" yards with the 117 gr SST bullet. I gladly admit quite a lot of holdover
at that distance with the bullet impacting at the elbow. The Doe went about 30 + yards and down. A lucky shot?
ABSOLUYELY. Would I do it again.....NOPE.

Last edited by doctor_Encore; 07/31/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 117 SST at your prescribed velocity,do thusly,if only for added hilarity. Hint.

In direct comparison to Today's victim,ala vanilla 22-250 and an 88. Hint.

The 88 essentially uses only 50% of the 117's wind correction,with obviously lesser flight time and of course greater impact velocity(nearly 600fps more). That's an EXCEPTIONALLY schitty trade in drop/drift,as well as terminal effects,not including your being in over your head start to finish. Hint.

A sub 1 Mil ele correction,is easily threaded ala 6x MQ and it's a breeze to shoot Meat in the face,at distances well beyond same. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The 117 SST at your prescribed velocity,do thusly,if only for added hilarity. Hint.

In direct comparison to Today's victim,ala vanilla 22-250 and an 88. Hint.

The 88 essentially uses only 50% of the 117's wind correction,with obviously lesser flight time and of course greater impact velocity(nearly 600fps more). That's an EXCEPTIONALLY schitty trade in drop/drift,as well as terminal effects,not including your being in over your head start to finish. Hint.

A sub 1 Mil ele correction,is easily threaded ala 6x MQ and it's a breeze to shoot Meat in the face,at distances well beyond same. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

If I kill a deer at 157 yards with a 250 Savage it is less dead than if it's killed with an 88gr fired from a Creedmoor at the same distance?

Thanks

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 260madman, 1minute, 160user, 50 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,531
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.