Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Now looking like they won’t mandate vaccinations but will likely have masks mandates.

Just weeks ago the vaccinations were considered as a done deal,, thou shalt.

Now,,why would they.......

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IMHO, the only thing that would change their minds is parents voting with their wallet, pulling their kids out and transferring to another school.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Now looking like they won’t mandate vaccinations but will likely have masks mandates.

Read the recent Yahoo stories, east coast breakthrough cases, and Washington Nationals infections. In short, the vaccines will not keep you from getting infected, we were lied to, over and over. It’s pathetic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cfran

Read the recent Yahoo stories, east coast breakthrough cases, and Washington Nationals infections. In short, the vaccines will not keep you from getting infected, we were lied to, over and over. It’s pathetic.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but the vaccines were designed to lessen the effects of COVID, not to provide immunity and yes, we were lied to, over and over again. I don't think there's an end in sight for the lies and public deception.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StudDuck
Perhaps I'm wrong, but the vaccines were designed to lessen the effects of COVID, not to provide immunity and yes, we were lied to, over and over again. I don't think there's an end in sight for the lies and public deception.
Before it's over the ruling class will tell us there is no way to stop the virus from mutating and spreading. What then? Go on about business as it once was? Or draconian public control?

Last edited by Hastings; 07/30/21.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Great questions!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well i hope so Toot,They need to stay firm with that position and quit flip flopping.And i hope if make vaccines mandatory they lose 50% or more of staff and students.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
IMHO, the only thing that would change their minds is parents voting with their wallet, pulling their kids out and transferring to another school.

That or having to forfeit the national championship because too many of their players have covid

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

The attorney General sent out a letter that it is illegal for any state funded school to require anyone to get a vacation

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

That or having to forfeit the national championship because too many of their players have covid

Vaccinations will not stop one from catching Covid-19 is being proven around the world.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

The claim was the vaccine was 95% effective in preventing one from catching Covid-19 at its roll out

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Hey Jim, are you reading the stories that the vaccine will not keep you from getting infected? Time to take your head out of the sand, this is a mutating virus, it’s really not that hard to figure out. Wow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
The attorney General sent out a letter that it is illegal for any state funded school to require anyone to get a vacation
I don't care what the AG says, I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

The claim was the vaccine was 95% effective in preventing one from catching Covid-19 at its roll out

Bingo, JPW. We have and will continue to be lied to. Happy to just have the natural antibodies, and being in the control group!!

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't care what the AG says, I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation.

OK

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Power and control.

That is all this is about.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Why would that have anything to do with it?

You've lost your one last marble.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I don't think there's an end in sight for the lies and public deception.

There is.

It ends with a ride in a boxcar.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

He wrote that mandating COVID vaccines is “inconsistent with state and federal law in addition to being premature,” as the vaccines are still approved through an emergency use authorization rather than full Food and Drug Administration approval

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...b5c-eb3d-11eb-9afd-9ff40a5a7416.amp.html

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Why would that have anything to do with it?

You've lost your one last marble.

You mean besides the money they would lose not to mention the loss in recruitment? Winning teams remain winning teams because winners get the best recruits. The LSU football team generates $58 million a year. Having to sacrifice going to the championship not to mention the championship itself would affect their bottom line.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 07/30/21.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 14 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.