Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
So does Alabama have better looking cheerleaders than texas? WGAF about black guys playing with a ball? And all that bs?

I enjoy college football.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
So does Alabama have better looking cheerleaders than texas? WGAF about black guys playing with a ball? And all that bs?

I enjoy college football.

I enjoy cutting my grass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Who is Nick Saban?

The guy who keeps every Texas college football team from ever winning a national championship

I've never watched college football. Why should I care?? Next!!

because you don't have any teams worth watching.

The only college football game I ever watched was when UT visited TCU in Fort Worth. We brought binoculars and spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders for both teams - they were a tie as far as looks go and I don't remember who won the game. Top shelf entertainment right there, I tell you!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Who is Nick Saban?

The guy who keeps every Texas college football team from ever winning a national championship

I've never watched college football. Why should I care?? Next!!

because you don't have any teams worth watching.

The only college football game I ever watched was when UT visited TCU in Fort Worth. We brought binoculars and spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders for both teams - they were a tie as far as looks go and I don't remember who won the game. Top shelf entertainment right there, I tell you!!!

You mentioned these two teams. If you’ve not yet read it, pick up a copy of “Baja Oklahoma” by Dan Jenkins who was a senior editor at Sports Illustrated back in the day.

I was reading it on a long flight from Chicago to Hong Kong and I had the ear muffs on. I didn’t realize that I was laughing out loud. 3 fellow passengers said they were gonna buy it.

When I got to work all the guys on the drilling rig were reading it. Don’t start it on a afternoon that you have something important planned for the next day.

“In abeyance “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,532
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.