Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You are missing the point, try again. Or are you intentionally dodging the key issue??

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by local_dirt
IMHO, the only thing that would change their minds is parents voting with their wallet, pulling their kids out and transferring to another school.

That or having to forfeit the national championship because too many of their players have covid

Why would that have anything to do with it?

You've lost your one last marble.

You mean besides the money they would lose not to mention the loss in recruitment? Winning teams remain winning teams because winners get the best recruits. The LSU football team generates $58 million a year. Having to sacrifice going to the championship not to mention the championship itself would affect their bottom line.

Cry me a river about universities losing money. Scumbag marxists in charge can ESAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
IMHO, the only thing that would change their minds is parents voting with their wallet, pulling their kids out and transferring to another school.

That or having to forfeit the national championship because too many of their players have covid

You mean besides the money they would lose not to mention the loss in recruitment? Winning teams remain winning teams because winners get the best recruits. The LSU football team generates $58 million a year. Having to sacrifice going to the championship not to mention the championship itself would affect their bottom line.

Cry me a river about universities losing money. Scumbag marxists in charge can ESAD.

I am sensing deflection for some reason

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jwp475

He wrote that mandating COVID vaccines is “inconsistent with state and federal law in addition to being premature,” as the vaccines are still approved through an emergency use authorization rather than full Food and Drug Administration approval

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...b5c-eb3d-11eb-9afd-9ff40a5a7416.amp.html

I like Jeff Landry a lot.

Wishing he’ll run for Governor.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Nope. Just telling the other side of the story you conveniently choose to ignore. The demon seed. The beginnings of the communist synthesis.. of which you are the willing witless supporter.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Nope. Just telling the other side of the story you conveniently choose to ignore. The demon seed. The beginnings of the communist synthesis.. of which you are the willing witless supporter.

Other side of the story? I think you must be having a conversation with yourself or you have dementia because all you did was make a nonsense response when you realized you were an idiot.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 07/30/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

OMG! forfeit the national championship!! It's the end of upper education..........Did you see where Biden said he was gay once, then he became an 18 wheeler driver?

Butt sex is safe if you wear a condom.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

OMG! forfeit the national championship!! It's the end of upper education..........Did you see where Biden said he was gay once, then he became an 18 wheeler driver?

No one can say that you aren't clueless

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Wrong, the gerbil in his ass is playing with it.......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

No one can say that you aren't clueless

What, you don't like faags?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Boys, Jim is right about the money $ part of the equation of this clusterf’k.

Not just to each of the colleges and their athletic programs but to cities like Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, etc., etc.

Dr. Loren Scott ran some numbers a while back for the city of Baton Rouge when Les Miles and LSU were upon the national championship chase and how much money that brought into the greater Baton Rouge area outside of just the university and it was a phenomenal amount of money,,,hotels, restaurants, entertainment, etc.

There’s a lot riding on all this and how it’s gonna be handled. Right the NCAA and the SEC don’t know whether to scchitt or go blind.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Not just to each of the colleges and their athletic programs but to cities like Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, etc., etc.

Dr. Loren Scott ran some numbers a while back for the city of Baton Rouge when Les Miles and LSU were upon the national championship chase and how much money that brought into the greater Baton Rouge area outside of just the university and it was a phenomenal amount of money,,,hotels, restaurants, entertainment, etc.

There’s a lot riding on all this and how it’s gonna be handled. Right the NCAA and the SEC don’t know whether to scchitt or go blind.

I remember that article the difference in money from a winning season VS a losing season was enormous

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

I remember that article the difference in money from a winning season VS a losing season was enormous

Wished I could remember the amount cause I thought,,ya gotta be scchittin me. But professor Scott broke it all down and the numbers added up.

He did the same for Jimmy Swaggert Ministries after Swaggert’s downfall, the before and the after. When those numbers came out and the city fathers saw the differences, they all said, “ hell, he’s only a man can’t we all forgive him!”

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Wished I could remember the amount cause I thought,,ya gotta be scchittin me. But professor Scott broke it all down and the numbers added up.

He did the same for Jimmy Swaggert Ministries after Swaggert’s downfall, the before and the after. When those numbers came out and the city fathers saw the differences, they all said, “ hell, he’s only a man can’t we all forgive him!”

LOL

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Went right over your head as well. To open Jim said they would have to forfeit a national championship because they had too many players with Covid.

Our point was the “vaccine” won’t help you avoid getting Covid, so his point is FALSE. Go back and re-read.

Nobody is debating that there are dollars that follow college football, massive $ I might add. But here we are talking about a school / university that is lifting the vaccine mandate, and by doing so will not result in more students contracting the virus. Hope that makes sense.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StudDuck
Perhaps I'm wrong, but the vaccines were designed to lessen the effects of COVID, not to provide immunity and yes, we were lied to, over and over again. I don't think there's an end in sight for the lies and public deception.

I don't think you are wrong. Words have meaning. Vaccines prevent you from getting a disease. Referring to the jab as a vaccine is misleading and lots of people know or are finding that to be true. This only causes people to distrust those in positions of authority and rightfully so. How is the vaccine different from Tamiflu?

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran

Went right over your head as well. To open Jim said they would have to forfeit a national championship because they had too many players with Covid.

Our point was the “vaccine” won’t help you avoid getting Covid, so his point is FALSE. Go back and re-read.

Nobody is debating that there are dollars that follow college football, massive $ I might add. But here we are talking about a school / university that is lifting the vaccine mandate, and by doing so will not result in more students contracting the virus. Hope that makes sense.

Read the title of the thread and read what it evolved to as do most threads.
Let us all know when Rick makes you moderater.
Thanks.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by cfran

True, most LSU players have already had the virus last year

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by StudDuck
Perhaps I'm wrong, but the vaccines were designed to lessen the effects of COVID, not to provide immunity and yes, we were lied to, over and over again. I don't think there's an end in sight for the lies and public deception.

I don't think you are wrong. Words have meaning. Vaccines prevent you from getting a disease. Referring to the jab as a vaccine is misleading and lots of people know or are finding that to be true. This only causes people to distrust those in positions of authority and rightfully so. How is the vaccine different from Tamiflu?

Different classifications of vaccines:
Sterile
Non-Sterile[covid & flu]

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The CDC is about to release a statement that the Vaccines are not affective against The Delta AND that vaccinated people are still spreaders.

After this announcement the White House and the Media were quick to declare the Vaccine, The TRUMP Vaccine.

Lockdowns and mask mandates to follow.

More states will be implementing mail-in ballots and other “Stay at Home” ways of voting. Prolly via your PC.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,944
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.