Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
look up virus attenuation.

The most common cycle of a virus in a population is to become more virulent (contagious) and less damaging.

As a matter of fact, "live attenuation" is a thing in animal husbandry (frowned upon by the powers that be, but practiced in the real world), where an organism is purposely cycled many times through a population to achieve the goal of less mortality.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
obviously this pertains to the COVID 19 virus/scam. We are currently being fed the lines that DELTA variant is more contagious than others. My question is this.: in recorded medical history of Virus', while we all know they mutate, is there any empirical evidence to shwo that when those mutations happen the virus gets more deadly? I ask this becasue every thing I have read/listened to state just the opposite, that while the suceeding variants may be more contagious they are less lethal

Everything you've ever read is correct. It defies scientific principles to propose that as a virus mutates, it becomes more deadly. The opposite is the case, since becoming more deadly operates against the survival of the virus. The more deadly a virus is, the more difficult will become its transmission.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
TRUMP WON

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
obviously this pertains to the COVID 19 virus/scam. We are currently being fed the lines that DELTA variant is more contagious than others. My question is this.: in recorded medical history of Virus', while we all know they mutate, is there any empirical evidence to shwo that when those mutations happen the virus gets more deadly? I ask this becasue every thing I have read/listened to state just the opposite, that while the suceeding variants may be more contagious they are less lethal

Only in the case of Merick’s disease when leaky vaccines caused the virus to become more deadly.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Of all topics, I think virology might be one of the least impressive examples of the Fire's cumulative knowledge base.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Of all topics, I think virology might be one of the least impressive examples of the Fire's cumulative knowledge base.

You don't need to be a mechanic to spot a salesman that is lying.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Last year they had everybody convinced BOLOGNA-19 could live on the bottom of their Velcro secured sneakers for five weeks.

Remember the idiots that were washing their groceries before putting them in the cupboards?

LOL

Fugking idiots.

Not a bad idea to wash your veggies, with all the pickers schitten in the fields.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

True. And thankfully we don't need a comprehensive understanding of viral evolution, genetics, or practically anything to discuss it. Cuz we'd be fuucked. 😁

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Mother Nature throws things at us, some survive, some don't. This is no different than any other virus running around and it needs to burn through. The strong survive, the weak do not.

You don't need a Phd to understand history. Unfortunately everyone whats a quick fix NOW and don't understand that Mother Nature doesn't answer to man.

Let it run it's course. Some will die, most will not. Same as ever

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What happened to killer bees?
Kinda scared of spanish flu too.
Have to double mask and pay more taxes, it is the only way.......................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

True. And thankfully we don't need a comprehensive understanding of viral evolution, genetics, or practically anything to discuss it. Cuz we'd be fuucked. 😁

Sometimes common sense trumps the experts.... just a thought and pun intended... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

DocRocket likes to use 10,000,000 words to say “colds are cured.”

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Replace that PERIOD with a comma, and add "and they randomly share genetic material with other virus' and make completely novel virus."

It's life. It will find a way.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Mother Nature throws things at us, some survive, some don't. This is no different than any other virus running around and it needs to burn through. The strong survive, the weak do not.

You don't need a Phd to understand history. Unfortunately everyone whats a quick fix NOW and don't understand that Mother Nature doesn't answer to man.

Fauci & Co is Mother Nature ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Replace that PERIOD with a comma, and add "and they randomly share genetic material with other virus' and make completely novel virus."

It's life. It will find a way.

Not how this one happened but still 60% of humanity had T-Cell immunity to this “novel” virus, 38% have IGM antibody response. So it’s mutation is attenuated…PERIOD

Life does find a way

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/30/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Fauci & Co is Mother Nature ?

Who said anything about the Karen appeasers?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Remember when El Nino was a hundred year occurrence, the ozone layer was being eaten up by cfc's, greenhouse gasses were going to end civilization in 20 years, etc?

Same bullchit by the same azzholes....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Viri Attenuate PERIOD

Ebola must've attenuated down from something really bad.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HawkI
Remember when El Nino was a hundred year occurrence, the ozone layer was being eaten up by cfc's, greenhouse gasses were going to end civilization in 20 years, etc?

Same bullchit by the same azzholes....

Yep.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (16gage, 1Longbow, 22kHornet, 160user, 2500HD, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,741
Posts18,495,096
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.