Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...als-cdc-pushing-more-forceful-messaging/

Lost ALL credibility and need to start losing a bunch of tax money and grants!!!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just hang on a minute. What about links from CNN and NYT saying to mask up again til 2022 Easter?

LMAO

I can’t wait for one the undoubted crooked politicians gets the schidt kicked out of them . However I do not condone it.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
no way will CDC be losing grant money or tax money. They are an essential part of the propaganda machine.

Sam......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
^^^^This^^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I can’t wait for one the undoubted crooked politicians gets the schidt kicked out of them . However I do not condone it.

I do.

Always happy to do my part and pick up the slack.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Note to CDC: I will NOT take the shot. FOX YUMA!
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Just hang on a minute. What about links from CNN and NYT saying to mask up again til 2022 Easter?

LMAO

Oh for those thrilling days of yesteryear when all one needed was a good stout gutta percha walking stick!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That Sumner was pure putz!!!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 07/30/21.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
no way will CDC be losing grant money or tax money. They are an essential part of the propaganda machine.

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. The internal document, which the Washington Post obtained

Really, we are quoting and relying on the Washington Post now.

Sad day, sad day indeed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CDC says today 74% sick are vaxed

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm

Might wanna look here too, they have a pill

https://mobile.twitter.com/pfizer/status/1420474141686255624

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So now it’s undisputable that the shot is like a seatbelt. Wear one if you like, but you cannot claim yours will help the odds of the guy next to you.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the old west days. Did not like something you handled the problem by fighting or killing it. Self defense was legal. I hear we are going to have a forever purge in the near future. Anyone know the details?

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/30/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...als-cdc-pushing-more-forceful-messaging/

Lost ALL credibility and need to start losing a bunch of tax money and grants!!!!

They dont have much time to poison more folks before Trump gets back in. They were going to blame the variant and give variant shots.

They are running out of time.

Would they blame Trump if people started dying from the jab?

The truth will come out.

As Kue says, they have it all. As Trump told Maria, he caught them all, no one has ever done it before.
I expect that means proof Faukii and Zero were behind the COVID-19 and the CCPs attack on the US.

Like Kue says, they wont be able to walk the streets.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That will be awesome if Trump removes all the traitors and the media. Other wise he has no chance. Besides in a few months we will be battling the china/russian invasion of the USA. They will want what congress promised them.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/30/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Alex Berenson was booted off Twitter today for a week...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Filings show all but five political donations from CDC employees since 2015 have gone to Democrats

The majority of political contributions made by employees of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since 2015 have gone to Democratic candidates or causes, federal election records show.

Donors who list the CDC as their employer have made more than 8,000 contributions totaling over $285,000 to various political campaigns or organizations. An analysis by the Daily Caller News Foundation found only five contributions were sent to a Republican political action committee or candidate, totaling just over $1,000. Only three people donated to President Trump's 2016 campaign.

Since the coronavirus pandemic began, Trump has been sharply critical of the CDC, casting doubt on the data the agency keeps about the outbreak and publicly breaking with guidelines it set forth for reopening schools in the fall.

"I disagree with @CDCgov on their very tough & expensive guidelines for opening schools. While they want them open, they are asking schools to do very impractical things," Trump tweeted on July 8. "I will be meeting with them!!!"

"In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS," Trump also said. "The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

Advocates for reopening schools fully for in-person learning five days a week have cited a recent study from the American Academy of Pediatrics, which lists a number of risks related to keeping students home instead.

"The importance of in-person learning is well-documented, and there is already evidence of the negative impacts on children because of school closures in the spring of 2020," the organization said in recent guidance it issued late last month. "Lengthy time away from school and associated interruption of supportive services often results in social isolation, making it difficult for schools to identify and address important learning deficits as well as child and adolescent physical or sexual abuse, substance use, depression, and suicidal ideation."

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease doctor, said local governments should adhere to public health guidelines as they prepare to reopen.

"The basic fundamental goal would be as you possibly can to get the children back to school and use the public health efforts as a tool to help the children get back to school," Fauci said during a hearing before Congress on June 30.

After Trump criticized the CDC guidelines for reopening schools, Dr. Robert Redfield said last week he has no plans to change them.

“Our guidelines are our guidelines," he said. "It’s really important. It’s not a revision of the guidelines. It’s just to provide additional information to help schools be able to use the guidance that we put forward.”

Rep. Bobby Scott, the chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee, said the White House is blocking all CDC officials, including Redfield, from testifying before his panel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

I came that same conclusion about a week into this in 2020.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Oh for those thrilling days of yesteryear when all one needed was a good stout gutta percha walking stick!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Love how the artist drew the two guys laughing as Sumner was beaten.

He broke that cane over him several times... He may have been better off with some ironwood or hickory! grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Yep. Piglosi took off hemask for a Photo Op with a new TX DemoRat’s today.

Pelosi removes mask in violation of Capitol Police guidance

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-removes-mask-photo-capitol

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 21, 62 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,414
Posts18,470,481
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.