Hop To
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
[h

So no proof, no evidence. Just more internet talk. Exactly what I expected. Got it!!!

Feel free though to present evidence. I’ll wait.

1. No president in history whilst winning an election for the first time as ever lost seats in the House
2. No president in history, who's garnered more votes on his second term has ever lost. Obama won his second term with 8 million LESS votes
3. The two most critical bell weather states, Florida and Ohio went to Trump by a wide margin
4. PA mailed out approximately 850K mail in votes and they got over 2.5 M back, not to mention the fact there was no signature verification required
5. In GA, specifically Fulton County, more votes were cast that registered voters, most only had the president/Vp t selection marked with no other inputs on the rest of the candidates running for election
6. Mail in ballots in democrat run states were accepted without proper vetting AND said governors changed the rules when it is Constitutionally illegal to do so. Changing election rules is the purview of the legislatures and NOT the executive
7. In PA, Wis, Ga and Arizona, Trump was significantly ahead then all four states when "dark" after midnight and when dawn broke, Trump was behind.

Those are all facts

Pennsylvania did not have hundreds of thousands of phantom absentee ballots
By JUDE JOFFE-BLOCK
November 30, 2020

CLAIM: Pennsylvania election officials mailed out 1.8 million ballots but counted votes from more than 2.5 mailed ballots.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The statistic combines data from Pennsylvania’s June primary election, in which 1.8 million voters requested vote-by-mail ballots, and data from the general election, in which voters mailed back more than 2.6 million ballots that were counted.

THE FACTS: In the weeks before the November 2020 election, more than 3 million Pennsylvania voters requested vote-by-mail ballots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Data from Pennsylvania’s Department of State analyzed by the U.S. Election Project, an election data site maintained by University of Florida political scientist Michael McDonald, show 3,087,524 mail ballots requested and 2,629,672 mail ballots returned and counted.

But those figures were distorted at a legislative hearing in Gettysburg last week as President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani tried to argue there was fraud in Pennsylvania’s election.

Among Giuliani’s claims was that only 1,823,148 vote-by-mail ballots were sent to voters, and the fact that a much larger number of mailed ballots were counted in the election results suggested widespread irregularities.

“Now this is the part that is a mystery,” Giuliani said during the hearing. “Mailed ballots sent out, 1,823,148. But when you go to the count of the final count of the vote, there were 2,589,242 mail-in-ballots. What happened? How do you account for the 700,000 mail in ballots that appeared from nowhere?”

But there is no mystery. There were not 700,000 mail-in-ballots that appeared from nowhere.

Giuliani mixed two different statistics in his claim. State data show the 1,823,148 figure is actually the number of voters who requested a vote-by-mail ballot in the state’s June primary-- not in the general election.

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Time to disconnect from indy ca35 you just proved up on your ignore status. Mb

Oh goody goody gumdrop. Magnum Bob put me on ignore. That means I can say anything I want about him and the dummy won't even know it. Ha ha.

Seriously, folks....I'll say this about him.

You are missing the entire point of the original post. It's not about whether or not we agree with his accomplishments. I do. I think he is probably the best president in my lifetime (and that started with FDR). It's about can we win in 2024 or not. You see, voters don't care what happened a long time ago. Stolen election (and frankly the Trump people have done a pretty poor job in proving that actually happened)? Hanging chads? So what? To the average voter, Trump is acting like a sore loser, absent any real evidence that ENOUGH fraud changed the winner. W.I.I.F.M. is what they care about. That means "What's In It For Me?" What do I get for voting for you?

There is much to talk about that Trump, and the Republicans, are not talking about. "The average kid lost six months of learning last year so the union thugs could get paid to stay home and you, Mrs. Voter, could not work. You paid for that twice. If I run, I'll fix that. And you Blacks in the ghetto and Chicago, I'm for vouchers so your kids can go to school wherever you, the parents, want to send them. Why should you put up with generation after generation of inferiority. Inferiority in eduction is inferiority in jobs and income later."

A lot better job could go on making campaign commercials about the border, too. "Do you know that right now more than 1,000,000 more people per year are streaming into the country without being tested for Covid and who don't speak English and have no job skills. Do you know that the govt. is paying to fly them to YOUR state, putting them up in luxury hotels, and not even scheduling hearing dates for amnesty hearings? But have no fear. The Canadian border is closed and you can't go on your fishing trip...again." That's what we need to talk about.

I could go on. Either you get the point or you don't.

As for the author of the article, I don't know him from Adam. Someone complained he was formerly a Democrat. Wasn't the entire Trump family Democrats most of their lives too?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore
[h

So no proof, no evidence. Just more internet talk. Exactly what I expected. Got it!!!

1. No president in history whilst winning an election for the first time as ever lost seats in the House
2. No president in history, who's garnered more votes on his second term has ever lost. Obama won his second term with 8 million LESS votes
3. The two most critical bell weather states, Florida and Ohio went to Trump by a wide margin
4. PA mailed out approximately 850K mail in votes and they got over 2.5 M back, not to mention the fact there was no signature verification required
5. In GA, specifically Fulton County, more votes were cast that registered voters, most only had the president/Vp t selection marked with no other inputs on the rest of the candidates running for election
6. Mail in ballots in democrat run states were accepted without proper vetting AND said governors changed the rules when it is Constitutionally illegal to do so. Changing election rules is the purview of the legislatures and NOT the executive
7. In PA, Wis, Ga and Arizona, Trump was significantly ahead then all four states when "dark" after midnight and when dawn broke, Trump was behind.

Those are all facts

By JUDE JOFFE-BLOCK
November 30, 2020

CLAIM: Pennsylvania election officials mailed out 1.8 million ballots but counted votes from more than 2.5 mailed ballots.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The statistic combines data from Pennsylvania’s June primary election, in which 1.8 million voters requested vote-by-mail ballots, and data from the general election, in which voters mailed back more than 2.6 million ballots that were counted.

THE FACTS: In the weeks before the November 2020 election, more than 3 million Pennsylvania voters requested vote-by-mail ballots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Data from Pennsylvania’s Department of State analyzed by the U.S. Election Project, an election data site maintained by University of Florida political scientist Michael McDonald, show 3,087,524 mail ballots requested and 2,629,672 mail ballots returned and counted.

But those figures were distorted at a legislative hearing in Gettysburg last week as President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani tried to argue there was fraud in Pennsylvania’s election.

Among Giuliani’s claims was that only 1,823,148 vote-by-mail ballots were sent to voters, and the fact that a much larger number of mailed ballots were counted in the election results suggested widespread irregularities.

“Now this is the part that is a mystery,” Giuliani said during the hearing. “Mailed ballots sent out, 1,823,148. But when you go to the count of the final count of the vote, there were 2,589,242 mail-in-ballots. What happened? How do you account for the 700,000 mail in ballots that appeared from nowhere?”

But there is no mystery. There were not 700,000 mail-in-ballots that appeared from nowhere.

Giuliani mixed two different statistics in his claim. State data show the 1,823,148 figure is actually the number of voters who requested a vote-by-mail ballot in the state’s June primary-- not in the general election.

yup.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

AP’S ASSESSMENT

noted.. Not to mention the fact almost all those ballots ONLY had the president and VP options marked...

Last edited by jorgeI; 07/30/21.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by funnybone
Those disconnect from reality can`t figure out how to disconnect from trump. They have their heads to far up trumps a s s.

So secure borders
Enforcing the law
Energy independence
Believing in the constitution
Family values
Christian values
Free enterprise
Capitalism
Personal responsibility
Patriotism
Cutting bureaucratic red tape
Cutting taxes
Strong military
I could go on and on....
But if these things make me a dumbazz with my head up Trumps Azz ..... well yep ... that is me

Now funnybone share your values.... maybe your head is up CCP's azz ? hmmmmmm

You don't understand, Irfu. Funnybone is from the funny farm. All from there are named funny something or other.

Funny bone doesnt understand what you are talking about when you say "cutting taxes" or "personal responsibility". He hasnt a clue as to what Capitalism or Free Enterprise or Red Tape means.

Just be glad we dont have his smarger brother, funnyshiet, on the fire.

I know Jag, it seems giving these people anything more then ridicule is simply a waste of time... giving them the chance to prove themselves may be worth a try... the balls in his court

They will be glad to know Maryland is now joining 35 other states in looking into their own 2020 election irregularities.

Ha. Pretty soon, it wont matter how the audit in Az goes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Time to disconnect from indy ca35 you just proved up on your ignore status. Mb

It's about can we win in 2024 or not. You see, voters don't care what happened a long time ago. To the average voter, Trump is acting like a sore loser

It's about can we win in 2024 or not.

Wrong. As Trump told OAN, We cant wait that long.Are you too stupid to see that?

You see, voters don't care what happened a long time ago.

Wrong. A lot of us voters care that our vote was stolen. We've had relatives who died to give us that vote.

To the average voter, Trump is acting like a sore loser.

You are an average (low IQ) voter. We arent. Im not worried about the average voter. Does a murderer get a free pass if they make a year without getting caught? I think a presidency is more important than that.

You forget. Trump said he won the election.He is right. We are the ones who lost. Look what the deep state is doing to us and our coujtry.

You're too stupid to see that if we let this travesty go, the same thing will keep happening over and over again.

Thiis will all reveal also that Zero stole his second term.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A coupla #neverTrumpsters creaming their pants over a #hateTrump article
IndyCA
AKdePENDS4Bear

Surprise, surprise

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
A coupla #neverTrumpsters creaming their pants over a #hateTrump article
IndyCA
AKdePENDS4Bear

Surprise, surprise

Indy has less discernment than the Hilry/Biden/Piglosi/Deep State crew.

He pays no more attention to what Trump says than he does to lying crooked politicians. The deep state fears Trump bigly, they know what hes doing to them. He's keeping his word. Hes fixing it so this crap never happens again, all while hes playing golf and playing with Melania.
Ha, Indy worries about what average voters think of Trump, but is not concerned with what the world thinks of the US and the supposed Bimbo in office.

The states are coming along, auditing and changing voter laws and more will when the audit fraud comes out. That alone will fulfill Trumps promise to drain the US part of the swamp. It will destroy the DNC and rinos forever.

Is Indy a traitorus plant trying to convince us to give up the the lifeline God threw us?

Time will tell. Hes either a deep state tool or a fool.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I thought the Republicans had the best interest of the country at heart until Trump came along. Iam not stupid enough to believe that any more. Apparently some still are.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I guess 2 dollar gas just offends some people.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85

I thought the Republicans had the best interest of the country at heart until Trump came along. Iam not stupid enough to believe that any more. Apparently some still are.

Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened..... this may very well be Trumps true success.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m supporting the economy with 3.29 gas now. Boy do I feel better. I think they are screwing us because they can. Wish I could have put my own price on the grain I used to sell. Edk
Still for Trump!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened..... this may very well be Trumps true success.

No schit!

We gotta all help the Republicans win!!!

The fugg for?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#AllInThisTogether

#TrumpBadOrangeMan

#PatriotsAreOurEnemies

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We have to help Trump cull the RINOs, get to the bottom of 2020, and change the voting laws.

NO MORE VOTING MACHINES; they make transparency impossible. 10 years in the crow bar hotel for voter fraud. TOTAL TRANSPARENCY! ID for everything election.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[h

Those are all facts

By JUDE JOFFE-BLOCK
November 30, 2020

ADVERTISEMENT

yup.

You even got a picture of your dawg, you fugkin douchebag moron?

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hear that?

That's the Angels singing. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

No, most Rs are rinos and didnt have the best interest of the country at heart, which is why Trump and his Patriots told 39 House rinos on the take to forget about running again in 2018, including Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hear that?

That's the Angels singing. smile

Psalms: The Lord will return with the last trump. shocked grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by funnybone
Those disconnect from reality can`t figure out how to disconnect from trump. They have their heads to far up trumps a s s.

So secure borders
Enforcing the law
Energy independence
Believing in the constitution
Family values
Christian values
Free enterprise
Capitalism
Personal responsibility
Patriotism
Cutting bureaucratic red tape
Cutting taxes
Strong military
I could go on and on....
But if these things make me a dumbazz with my head up Trumps Azz ..... well yep ... that is me

Now funnybone share your values.... maybe your head is up CCP's azz ? hmmmmmm

I don`t see many folks with real christian values nor do I see many patriots in threads like these. The rest of you list I can agree with.
Trump is not a good moral man that is if he can be called a man at all. Trump is a lying corrupt shallow narcissist who is in this game for his own
personal gain. He does not really give a dame about you and the rest of his supporters. His only interest was to stay in power at all cost.
He know the election was not a fraud but he will tear this country apart just to stay in power. We are finding this out little by little every day that passes.
Well maybe you guy are not paying attention. The truth is out there but trump does not have truth on his side and those who support his don`t either.

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.