Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They are gonna force Trump to turn over all his tax and financial info to the Peoples Directorate for Political Reliability.

Time to burn it down.

Unfortunately, true.

I am asked on an increasingly frequent basis what can be done, through legal avenues, to restore the country. We're way past that point. The left has succeeded in weaponizing everything in their favor, including language.

Just today, someone forwarded to me draft legislation to counter social media censorship and bias. It was actually a really well written piece (https://www.scribd.com/document/493125796/sc8162#fullscreen&from_embed) but my response was "it requires courts to interpret and uphold it, and most courts are still activist courts that will simply eviscerate the purpose of this and turn it into a tool of even greater censorship."

Seriously, when you have the government and courts agreeing that a man is a woman, merit is racism and equity is equality, there is no way that they will allow their power to be threatened.

There is no going back to how it was.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
purge

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They are gonna force Trump to turn over all his tax and financial info to the Peoples Directorate for Political Reliability.

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT
“Maybe I’ll release them after I’m finished because I’m very proud of them actually,” Mr. Trump said. “I did a good job.”

We'll never forget that you pushed the big Russian collusion lie for years on here. You really think Dirty communists like you will stay in power? lol

You see Syc, they're catching on just like I told you.

How does if feel to know that most think and know you're commie trash?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
purge

I think you’re commonly known as a douche.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." -Thomas Jefferson

The ember has started as seen with this thread and countless other postings on other forums...some even mainstream, but the fire needs a little oxygen. IMHO, to the OPs original question, it will not start as an organized event, but rather, will get more organized later. We have all seen with last year's lunacy how truly little power local government has to quell any "social issues". My best guess is that at some point the shooting will start between protestors and counter protestors (maybe inadvertently) and that will further embolden and escalate similar events across the country. Once started, it could be a wildfire. Stay vigilant.

Last edited by Lee_R; 07/31/21. Reason: Typo
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Government has No Power over We The People without its enforcers. Start there, if you wish to “start”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Covfefe

BEADWINDOW!!! EEFI Disclosure; critical code words. Clear this net...

Seriously, I have wondered about OPs question as well... How can the Amerikan communists be so much better organized and well coordinated then we are?

Hell, some of us still believe that the current communist administration are a collective pack of idiots making mistakes right and left. Ha! No thing that the communist government has done since stealing the 2020 election is a "mistake"! Each thing that has happened with Covid, the border, internet security, foreign policy and the economy has been carefully calculated and exploited to ensure a rapid and complete breakdown of Amerikan society so that "they" can step in at the right moment and fully and irrevocably establish an impenetrable Amerikan Communist Government and begin to deal with the "conservative population" as they wish. Disarmament is next, end game after that...

"We don’t come back from where we’re at now by voting. Simple as that. "
Yeah, that is true. Realization, acceptance and definition of the enemy are all part of a good first step. Unfortunately, the opposition is roughly on about step 347...

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Let's roll, I am sitting on 1/2 a pallet of 77gr 5.56 and am not getting any younger.

I'm just waiting for kue to drop the link up points.

Death to Tyrants muthaphugga.

mike r

Jag has that info, and the Q hotline.

It’s happening soon!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
It would be a mistake patriots for puzzies. The spark will ignite somewhere, sometime. Not unlike Lexington Green.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

[/quote]

He brother, give me a call. I am all in. (866) 720-5721
[/quote]

Your posts indicate that when it comes to kicking our Rightful President in the nuts, you deem it an offense to your foot.

No doubt that foot is as soft at Jackie's belly.

Anyone who would go on to post that riding a bicycle is "dangerous" would be a COWARD on the battlefield.
Although I do realize that chronic yeast infections are the number one killer of of Pussssssies.
So NO, you are no "brother of mine.
---------------

That you think publicly posting your phone number isnt a dead giveaway, you're wrong.
Besides, I Never take bait from Tenderfoots.

Carry on.......

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 358wsm

When will the amassing begin, and where.?

If anyone knows and wants to share, but doesn't feel that it is safe to post that information here publicly, feel free to PM me. And if you don't feel that the PM is secure (which we all know it isn't) then I'll give you my number and we can speak about it.

Others, who have an answer, and feel a public post is alright, then post away boys.

No amassing will happen. We are somewhere between fourth generation and fifth generation warfare. In this environment, massed forces(of an inferior force) are dead forces.

As an example, Taliban combat operations are largely fourth gen warfare. Decentralized control and small unit actions are harder to detect before they happen.

Here's a little primer if none of that made sense to you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_warfare

First-generation warfare refers to Ancient and Post-classical battles fought with massed manpower, using phalanx, line and column tactics with uniformed soldiers governed by the state.

Second-generation warfare is the Early modern tactics used after the invention of the rifled musket and breech-loading weapons and continuing through the development of the machine gun and indirect fire. The term second generation warfare was created by the U.S. military in 1989.

Third-generation warfare focuses on using Late modern technology-derived tactics of leveraging speed, stealth and surprise to bypass the enemy's lines and collapse their forces from the rear. Essentially, this was the end of linear warfare on a tactical level, with units seeking not simply to meet each other face to face but to outmaneuver each other to gain the greatest advantage.

Fourth-generation warfare as presented by Lind et al. is characterized by a "post-modern" return to decentralized forms of warfare, blurring of the lines between war and politics, combatants and civilians due to nation states' loss of their near-monopoly on combat forces, returning to modes of conflict common in pre-modern times.

Fifth-generation warfare is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".[3]

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lee_R
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." -Thomas Jefferson

The ember has started as seen with this thread and countless other postings on other forums...some even mainstream, but the fire needs a little oxygen. IMHO, to the OPs original question, it will not start as an organized event, but rather, will get more organized later. We have all seen with last year's lunacy how truly little power local government has to quell any "social issues". My best guess is that at some point the shooting will start between protestors and counter protestors (maybe inadvertently) and that will further embolden and escalate similar events across the country. Once started, it could be a wildfire. Stay vigilant.

Acknowledged.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Finding and meeting with them today would be an answer to the OP's question.

"The OP's Question?"

Aren't you the OP?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Covfefe

BEADWINDOW!!! EEFI Disclosure; critical code words. Clear this net...

Seriously, I have wondered about OPs question as well... How can the Amerikan communists be so much better organized and well coordinated then we are?

Hell, some of us still believe that the current communist administration are a collective pack of idiots making mistakes right and left. Ha! No thing that the communist government has done since stealing the 2020 election is a "mistake"! Each thing that has happened with Covid, the border, internet security, foreign policy and the economy has been carefully calculated and exploited to ensure a rapid and complete breakdown of Amerikan society so that "they" can step in at the right moment and fully and irrevocably establish an impenetrable Amerikan Communist Government and begin to deal with the "conservative population" as they wish. Disarmament is next, end game after that...

"We don’t come back from where we’re at now by voting. Simple as that. "
Yeah, that is true. Realization, acceptance and definition of the enemy are all part of a good first step. Unfortunately, the opposition is roughly on about step 347...

TRUTH

Yet, "..though seeing, they do not see, though hearing they do not hear.."

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole

"The OP's Question?"

Aren't you the OP?

Unapologetically.

Illeism, intended emphasises on the question not upon the individual.

358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

When will the amassing begin, and where.?

If anyone knows and wants to share, but doesn't feel that it is safe to post that information here publicly, feel free to PM me. And if you don't feel that the PM is secure (which we all know it isn't) then I'll give you my number and we can speak about it.

Others, who have an answer, and feel a public post is alright, then post away boys.

No amassing will happen. We are somewhere between fourth generation and fifth generation warfare.

Cought between a rock and a hard place...
Stuck like a bunch of Aron Ralstons'...what to do.?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Has anyone else received a disturbing PM from 358wsm? This guy is a plant, beware!!!

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
A bunch of fat bisexual keyboard tough guys are going to start a revolution huh??? This should be pretty funny to watch.

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 07/31/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Let's roll, I am sitting on 1/2 a pallet of 77gr 5.56 and am not getting any younger.

I'm just waiting for kue to drop the link up points.

Death to Tyrants muthaphugga.

mike r

Jag has that info, and the Q hotline.

It’s happening soon!

Hey, lets see if patriots like you can get Trump to reveal the plan to the enemy.

Hold your breath.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

"The OP's Question?"

Aren't you the OP?

Unapologetically.

Illeism, intended emphasises on the question not upon the individual.

What's next, the "Royal We??"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 14 invisible), 1,295 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.