Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by bluefish
So you and pole smoker support the quitter?

You've posed your question to hatari. LOL

Lol lol lol

Even birds know not to land downwind!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It appears within a certain age demographic today, young people, and adults into there early 40’s find it appealing to share their emotions, both mentally and visually, through public displaying of tears or laying bare thoughts they have for the world to see.

Tired of congressman and congresswoman crying during hearings trying to emote compassion or fears. Tired of hearing about a situation that has left someone scarred or incapable of moving forward, when it’s brought up as an explanation or excuse for not being able to perform.

Social media has made pussies outta many people.

#AmericaStrongIsntShowing

🦫

Spot on. Never seen so many grown ass people want to play the victim/bitch role. Mother [bleep] need to nut up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Quit making excuses for her. Represent the [bleep] country like you committed to do. No one has any issue with breaking commitments any longer. Sometimes it’s tough, sometimes it’s pure hell, but when you make a commitment to represent your country in the olympics you need to give it every last ounce you have.
[bleep] that bitch.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Quit making excuses for her. Represent the [bleep] country like you committed to do. No one has any issue with breaking commitments any longer. Sometimes it’s tough, sometimes it’s pure hell, but when you make a commitment to represent your country in the olympics you need to give it every last ounce you have.
[bleep] that bitch.

I wouldn't take a bullet for 99.99% of the people in this country.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
[bleep] that bitch.

Did you commit to taking a bullet? Volunteer?

Here’s to hoping you’re on Biden’s SS detail…

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[bleep] that bitch.

How many years in service do you have? Another mouthy punk that I'll no longer happily take a bullet for.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[bleep] that bitch.

How many years in service do you have? Another mouthy punk that I'll no longer happily take a bullet for.

What if I ask purty please?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Watch out Jack, he'll search through your post history and try to gitchu! He's one of those guys. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

For one, why should anyone care? Its her life her decision.

And two, when was the last time you did a somersault on the lawn let alone a flying back flip off a high bar?

She has been at the top of the world podium multiple times and has nothing more to prove. Looks like she pulled out because she's questioned her mental state, realizing she could F' up big time if her head isn't into it, not only doing damage to team standings but seriously injure herself in the process.
A smart move if you are in the game, but then you're not, so WTF?

If you employ occam's razor then the simplest solution is that Biles did not belong at the games and may have been granted access because of her previous showings. So she may have taken herself out of the games because she had no business being there in the first place which lets another girl compete as she deserves. The media was calling Biles the greatest gymnast of all time when she is actually ranked 17 on the all time list. Biles knows this and she knows that they were lying about her to achieve a falsehood and she opted out.

Maybe a gymnast expert like yourself can post that list?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Given our collective, current (and obviously vast) knowledge, was it the correct decision to step out, when she did, for Team USA?

Simple Y or N.

I don't think I'd answer that question until I heard the whole story.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/simon...ds-adhd-misconceptions/story?id=42076596

That story was from 2016 when she was not in Japan and when she was on the drugs

You are one sharp marble. Welcome to the forum, and GFY.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[bleep] that bitch.

After reading your tripe here, I am hoping there's someone you'll take a bullet for, and in a hurry.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DryPowder

Joe broke it down.

Yes he did, but you can't expect most Campfire members to read a thread, much less watch a few minutes of conversation.

Are you saying that gun owners can't read or comprehend?

Then why are you here?

I'm saying that COVTARDS like yourself log onto this site frequently and you're dumber than President Potato Head.

LOL

"That's from 2016."

Fugking idiot.

Actually I own more shares of Alphabet class A than you own shirts, then there are my Apple orchards. Oh yea then there is my gun collection

Yawn

Do you take Methylphenidate when you do vaults?

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Given our collective, current (and obviously vast) knowledge, was it the correct decision to step out, when she did, for Team USA?

Simple Y or N.

That story was from 2016 when she was not in Japan and when she was on the drugs

The fact is that now we have seen the real Simone Biles, you know the one not using stimulants.

Enjoy the truth, it will make you whole

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[bleep] that bitch.

After reading your tripe here, I am hoping there's someone you'll take a bullet for, and in a hurry.

Are still enjoying your bike vacation with your mother?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DryPowder

Joe broke it down.

Yes he did, but you can't expect most Campfire members to read a thread, much less watch a few minutes of conversation.

Are you saying that gun owners can't read or comprehend?

Then why are you here?

I'm saying that COVTARDS like yourself log onto this site frequently and you're dumber than President Potato Head.

LOL

"That's from 2016."

Fugking idiot.

Actually I own more shares of Alphabet class A than you own shirts, then there are my Apple orchards. Oh yea then there is my gun collection

Yawn

Do you take Methylphenidate when you do vaults?

Apple orchards?

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

For one, why should anyone care? Its her life her decision.

And two, when was the last time you did a somersault on the lawn let alone a flying back flip off a high bar?

She has been at the top of the world podium multiple times and has nothing more to prove. Looks like she pulled out because she's questioned her mental state, realizing she could F' up big time if her head isn't into it, not only doing damage to team standings but seriously injure herself in the process.
A smart move if you are in the game, but then you're not, so WTF?

If you employ occam's razor then the simplest solution is that Biles did not belong at the games and may have been granted access because of her previous showings. So she may have taken herself out of the games because she had no business being there in the first place which lets another girl compete as she deserves. The media was calling Biles the greatest gymnast of all time when she is actually ranked 17 on the all time list. Biles knows this and she knows that they were lying about her to achieve a falsehood and she opted out.

Maybe a gymnast expert like yourself can post that list?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Still no list supporting your claim?
LOL

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Simple Y or N.

The fact is that now we have seen the real Simone Biles, you know the one not using stimulants.

Do you even realize that Methylphenidate slows younger people down, not speeds them up? It's the opposite for older people.

Another dumbazz posting. She can GFH for all I care as it seems she's WOKE but as far as Methylphenidate is concerned it's not what she should be ashamed of.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Simple Y or N.

Do you even realize that Methylphenidate slows younger people down, not speeds them up? It's the opposite for older people.

Another dumbazz posting. She can GFH for all I care as it seems she's WOKE but as far as Methylphenidate is concerned it's not what she should be ashamed of.

Repost for Dusty

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This thread done went to crap.

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1234, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,262
Posts18,486,476
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.