Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If I remember correctly he used a 473 bolt head and it functioned fine I believe 35 Rem uses a 466 or something like that

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A 35 Rem is akin to a 308 Win,in all you need to do to replicate same,is simply load the bullets backwards. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You Delusional DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Yet another 250 Salvage Slapper completed. Google as you must and use your Imagination to Pretend,as you are forced to. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Yes, Jericho, the 35 case engages the std 473 bolthead just fine. You right

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The trouble with Salvage(all of 'em),is that it's a fhuqking Salvage and feed/function are their perpetual bane. Hint.

Their fire control systems are fhuqking horrid too and few have their hearts more set,upon making a schittier handle than Salvage. Hint.

Though in fairness,I rather enjoyed the "careful break-in" notion and how it supposedly effects contour. Hint.

You Day Dreaming Delusional Fhuqktards are a HOOT! hint.

Few things more soothing,than Crying Karen and her Melting Snowflake Routine,which is assuredly no fhuqking "act"...emitting that High Pitched Nasal Whine repeatedly. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Bacon throat!!! Please post some more swiped pics and charts!! “In a nasal whine”!!! Haha

It all comes out sounding like a queef.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulaBurnedHard,

You be SURE to keep DESPERATELY clinging on to your Imagination and Pretend and making things "real"(for you)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you repeatedly visit your Fantasy World of Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems the Creedmoor case was designed just to give Stick something to lip off about. So what if there are cartridges with better ranging qualities out there than the 250 Savage if it fits where you are hunting it is as good as anything out there.

Last edited by rickt300; 08/01/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! Please post up some “pards” kills you couch lizard you!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey bacon throat, ANYTHING slaps around a .50 cal smokepole, but yet every year I kill bigger bulls than you’ve seen. It’s called HUNTING you fuucked up couch lizard!!😂😂 as you’ll note, the alpha glass and big tall turrets!!! Haha

😘 xoxoxoxo hog neck!!! Haha

Last edited by Judman; 08/01/21.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Big Stick
PaulaBurnedHard,

You be SURE to keep DESPERATELY clinging on to your Imagination and Pretend and making things "real"(for you)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you repeatedly visit your Fantasy World of Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Vag lips queef what?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Paul, bacon throat has to have every “advantage “ she can get, while pounding the loggin roads in search of the elusive rutted up Sitka dink.. naw, she’ll just post “pards” critters!! Haha 😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Paul, bacon throat has to have every “advantage “ she can get, while pounding the loggin roads in search of the elusive rutted up Sitka dink.. naw, she’ll just post “pards” critters!! Haha 😂

Thanks for the cogent translation. I had no idea what it was spewing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Woke ladies REALLY "know" your "stuff"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Google as you do,nod your heads like you "understand" and Cry as only karens can. hint.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya pretty much; if only obviously… 🖕🏿🤣

Shiit ain’t hard bacon throat. Xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s actually pretty amazing what a guy can do with a $300 and a little woods savvy!! Haha

Gonna be down coos bay/Florence Friday for a bit, your sex offender Ol man gonna be around?? Naw I’ll just look him up on wacic… 👍😂

Last edited by Judman; 08/01/21.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The INCREDIBLY long list of exceptionally well founded Insecurities,that Crying Karens "bravely" "contend",is simply funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Surprisingly" the latest 250 Salvage Slapper is forming cases in the .3's,with .003" Lapooey Virgin constriction and squared 88 Smooches. Google as you must. Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No insecurities, funny you always mention them though!! 😂😂

Shiits only as hard as you make it. I guess “paradise “ shiit is really tough with a 7 month season and all, oh and the kelp eating grease pigs!!! Haha

You’re a fuucking joke LarryO!!! 😂😂

PS, does he like little boys or girls?? I’m gonna go out on a limb here, judging by your behavior, and say he likes boys…. Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Perhaps correlate just how many times you think about me on an average day,(not one of your "good" ones) and the duration of said encounters...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can almost punctuate for yourself. ALMOST. Hint.

Tough to beat AM steel 5-rounders for Utility and knowing me,I prolly gun 'em in a host of chamberings and a goodly smattering of blueprints. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying and keep them Insecurities rolling,if only due to how very badly you NEED them.

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat, the only one crying is you, as you can’t hit the alpine anymore… remember over 15 years ago when you told me that was the “time”, before I quit puttin up with your lip?? Haha

You poor washed up cull… prayers sent bitch! 😂😂🖕🏿🖕🏿

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Your poignant Vagina Monologue extolling the voracity and magnitude of your countless,yet very WELL founded Insecurities is fhuqking EPIC Humor...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I am VERY "surprised",that I control your every utterance,vernacular and punctuation,as you "live" vicariously and ferociously cling to my every word and Splendid Pixel. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

The 2.340" COAL,exceptionally consistent brass,amazing ES/SD and miserly propellant consumption,coupled with a .545 BC,just don't even same "fair". No wonder you rely so heavily on Imagination and Pretend,while obliviously extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You keep fighting the "good" fight,with your Melting Snowflake Routine. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying and who could blame you for plagiarism,given your "abilities".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shoot the 375 Winchester to 500 yards. No need to get all worked up.

LOL
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 5 invisible), 1,537 guests, and 744 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.