Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

laissez les bons temps rouler
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You’re aware that the guardian is an extremely biased left wing publication?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
For all those who don’t believe that Ivermectin works you’re free to not take it if you get the Chinese virus. Get another dose of that gene therapy non-vaxx and get on a ventilator. That $3000 a dose Remdesivir will save you guaranteed...

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I noticed they withdrew the study for unspecified ethical concerns not the accuracy of the conclusions. The journal didn’t give a specific reason because they’re withdrawing it for political reasons not medical reasons.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I read more than a few specifics….however it was posted for conversation…..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by battue
I read more than a few specifics….however it was posted for conversation…..

quick question :Is there a difference when one one ingests acetaminophen in a Tylenol caplet, hard tablet or in a liquid form like NyQuil or in an IV form orfirmev or as an injectable ?

Last edited by ribka; 08/01/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No, however all are manufactured for exclusive human consumption.

An issue I went over previously. I really don’t care if some choose to spoon feed themselves a concentrated horse product and guess they are getting the correct dose. Also with other ingredients that may or may not cause harm.

This is the USA not India, Peru or some other third world country were they may have little choice to try and prevent or treat COVID. We have FDA approval ivermectin that isn’t all that expensive. Find a willing Doc, wouldn’t be hard, and get a standardized formulation. One that has been tested for human absorption and bioavailability. None of which are a paste. Which seems to be one of the arguments against the vaccine. Yet swallowing a product designed for bioavailability in horses is all OK.

Their are other animal products that one can more accurately determine the dose they are giving yourself. However, you will have to discover them on your own.

The vaccine is suspect because it wasn't tested thoroughly...Well the horse paste was tested for efficacy on horses and not humans....

Originally Posted by ribka

quick question :Is there a difference when one one ingests acetaminophen in a Tylenol caplet, hard tablet or in a liquid form like NyQuil or in an IV form orfirmev or as an injectable ?

And each one of them was formulated to release the acetaminophen so they all produce a desired effect based on a standard dosage. It is controlled by how it manufactured with diluents and fillers..They just don't throw in 325mg of acetaminophen in a capsule vs a liquid and hope the mixture gives the correct dose. They do bioavailability tests....there is that word again....on each different formulation and fudge with the additives until they come up with a standard across the different preparations.

Last edited by battue; 08/01/21.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

You’re aware that the guardian is an extremely biased left wing publication?

I thought perhaps they were from some of their presentation comments....However, it still has little to do if the study was actually pulled. Both of us use anything we can to gain ground. Sometimes both sides tell the truth and sometimes both lie...

Addition: My issue isn't does ivermectin work...from what I saw with some of the first patients the Docs used it on....the patients went home whole. I have not seen it used in the hospital setting for sometime now. My issue is if you are going to use it, then we are not some third world country that can't use a standardized medication.

As far as the article...either the study was pulled or it wasn't. If it was they used it to their advantage...If it wasn't then it was a lie. If someone wants to go to the effort of proving it one way or the other, then go for it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This is the USA not India, Peru or some other third world country were they may have little choice to try and prevent or treat COVID.

And, oddly, in the land of the free, we're prohibited from acquiring Ivermectin in packaging for human consumption without going through an authority figure for permission, and they aren't. Additionally, in the US there's an apparent conspiracy to prevent doctors from prescribing it, despite massive evidence for its efficacy vis a vis COVID19.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Like maybe 10,000 other legend drugs it is available on prescription only..Nothing new there. However, in your world none would need a prescription for anything. I want, I want, I want...Gimme some of that oxycontin, Gimmie some of that lasix, I'll treat my own BP and I want to lose some water weight....I want it and you and your authority figure can stick it. From what generation do you come from?

You can over and over quote "massive" evidence...but that doesn't prove itself out over and over..Unless you like to fib...just a little.. laugh

But hey, you have freedom to use all the horse paste your little wanting heart desires...None are holding you back but you, and in your world it is the same as the legend product....Go for it.

Addition...How about a short campfire video of you spooning in your guessed dose of veterinary horse paste ivermectin...It would add a little credence to your commitment to encouraging others to do so...Double Dog dare ya...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Neigh time to move on.

It really don't matter what some richy richy guy can get his golf buddy Dr to prescribe, this is real world. So stop horsing around.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Like maybe 10,000 other legend drugs it is available on prescription only..Nothing new there. However, in your world none would need a prescription for anything. I want, I want, I want...Gimme some of that oxycontin, Gimmie some of that lasix, I'll treat my own BP and I want to lose some water weight....I want it and you and your authority figure can stick it. From what generation do you come from?

You can over and over quote "massive" evidence...but that doesn't prove itself out over and over..Unless you like to fib...just a little.. laugh

But hey, you have freedom to use all the horse paste your little wanting heart desires...None are holding you back but you, and in your world it is the same as the legend product....Go for it.

Addition...How about a short campfire video of you spooning in your guessed dose of veterinary horse paste ivermectin...It would add a little credence to your commitment to encouraging others to do so...Double Dog dare ya...

It's ok. You made your case. Just doesn't matter to most of us. It's been real.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"it's been real."

"Right on."

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
"it's been real."

"Right on."

If you think of any good horse jokes...

We should get a good prepper drug stash thread going sometime?

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Neigh time to move on.

It really don't matter what some richy richy guy can get his golf buddy Dr to prescribe, this is real world. So stop horsing around.

No need to even know the Doc...It's a phone call away...Maybe you could ride a horse there, but the phone call will be less expensive in the real world..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Horse jokes...You heard the one about "Let me see her twat?"

"A Midget wants to buy a racing horse.
Long
There is this midget who is big into horse racing and is in the market to buy a racing horse. The midget finds an ad online for a guy selling his horse and arranges a time to go meet with the guy at his ranch.

As the midget pulls up into the guy's driveway, the dude selling the horse is already thinking that one of his friends sent this midget as a joke to mess with him.

As he walks out to the midget's vehicle to meet him, the midget goes, "Hello, my name is Thteve (Steve) and you probably noticed that I have a bit of a lithp (lisp)." They exchange names and begin to walk to the barn where the horse is.

At first sight, Steve is just blown away by this horse. He thinks it looks very healthy and strong but wants to get a closer look at it. He looks at the horse owner and goes "Could you pick me up so I could look at its mane?" The horse-owner, who still thinks he is being played by one of his buddies, reluctantly picks him up and lets him pet the mane.

Then Steve the midget goes, "Would you mind showing me his hooves?"

The horse-owner is starting to get pretty angry and is tired of being played with but again he lifts up the hooves for Steve the Midget and Steve goes, "Oh wow, those are some lovely hooves."

Finally, Steve the Midget asks, "Can I see it's twat?"

This pushes the horse-owner past the boiling point so he picks up Steve and shoves him shoulder deep into this horse's vagina and leaves him there for about 20 seconds.

He then pulls him out and Steve is mortified and manages to say, "No! No! No! I want to see it twat around the twack!""

NOTE: This joke is better if you tell it with a lisp. Obviously.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nice! Thanks

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
How about some corn horse jokes...

"Once upon a time there was a rich man that was driving past a farm-he was probably going to play golf with his Doctor buddy-, he looked over and saw a beautiful stallion standing in the field. The rich man thought, ‘Wow I gotta have him’ so he pulled into the farm’s entrance. He found the owner and said, “I want that horse out yonder in that field. How much do you want for him?” The farmer said, “He don’t look to good.” “Nonsense” said the rich man “I’ll pay you $1000 for him.” “But he don’t look to good,” said the farmer. The rich man sighed and said, “$2000 dollars is my final offer.” The farmer sold the beautiful horse to the rich man. One week later the rich man came back angry as ever and said, “Darn you, you sold me a blind horse!” Then the farmer smiled and said, “I TOLD YOU HE DIDN’T LOOK TOO GOOD!!!!”"

Sounds like a Pollack farmer....

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 2500HD, 160user, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,364 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,864
Posts18,497,268
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.