Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not just boomers. I’m to the point if you’re wearing a mask, I want to kick your ass.

Talk about a triggered snow flake. Why do you even let them have any room in your head?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here's dementia Jo, frail elderly old man who has many health issues, a few hours after he told Americans to mask up again and social distance this past week

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No one wore a mask before 2020 despite many deadly flu viruses including SARS and no businesses were shut down

anyone with an iq above a grapefruit would start asking questions

Originally Posted by PSE
I suppose according to many of you the health care workers, doctors and nurses that are working the ICU where the most serious Covid patients lay are just dummies who don't know any different.

The should take their masks off because according to many of you it's not doing a damn bit of good. Instead they wear their masks throughout their entire shift maybe taking them off during a break when they're out of the ICU.

You can see the lines etched in their face from wearing masks so constantly but they're stupid for doing so - Right?? because it's not doing a damn bit of good.

Maybe many of you should indicate where you studied medicine at, particularly infectious diseases before beaking off.

A very good point was made here considering people with medical conditions, where not wearing a mask would result in a death sentence - I know several people that have no choice but to wear masks or you might as well measure them up for a coffin.

P. S. Jackmountain or is it Jackass - I would love to see you try to kick my ass for wearing a mask

Last edited by ribka; 08/01/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I saw a woman driving down a quiet country road by herself in a car wearing a mask yesterday. This was about 20 minutes from town where she might go to a store or other place with lots a people. It doesn’t piss me off. It just makes me shake my head. I don’t care though because I now see it as a scarlet letter. It clearly identifies who they are among us.

Did she have her windows up too? I see that around and realize those people are just irrational about mask use.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
All them years at Johns Manville, working the asbestos furnace proofing pot. They never said anything to us.
Then at American Cyanamid dipping my hands and forearms down into that tolulene for those heat-shrink tubes.
Nope, we were tough.

Dang, man, you grow gills or something yet.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yep , ribka , seems common sense and the real motive for this absolute B.S. flies over many peoples heads .
And thier numbers are many , unfortunately.
Kenneth

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I saw a guy riding a moped wearing a mask in my town yesterday. No helmet but a mask. The preferred mode of transportation for drunks and other assorted idiots around here. I was surprised he did not have a Biden bumper sticker. I guess he did not have a picture I.D. to be able to vote.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by slumlord
All them years at Johns Manville, working the asbestos furnace proofing pot. They never said anything to us.
Then at American Cyanamid dipping my hands and forearms down into that tolulene for those heat-shrink tubes.
Nope, we were tough.

Dang, man, you grow gills or something yet.

And then on top of that, smoking 30-40 bowls of sticky-icky on my time

Tarred up up from floor up

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by PSE

Exactly my point - they are wearing masks and face shields (redundancy in protection because of the seriousness of the disease).

But if masks didn't work at all according to many - Why would medical staff bother wearing them?????

Face shields protect the wearer from ejected droplets landing in their eyes. Like for someone working in trauma who is protecting from an HIV droplet or something. Or if you are talking to a person who spits when talking. Aerosols can waft around a face shield.

Simple cloth masks DO NOT protect the wearer from biological hazards. Respirators protect the wearer from biological hazards. An N95 respirator needs a good seal to be effective.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9487666/

A surgeon wears a mask to protect the patient from the surgeon infecting them. Not because they are afraid of being infected.

In the general public there is confusion about the simple concept of what a cloth mask is doing. The ONLY thing a cloth mask does it prevents ejected droplets from a persons mouth or nose from being ejected into the area around the person. Like I said it does not protect the wearer from anything because the hole size is too large.

Respiratory viruses, and bacteria for that matter. like TB, need to be aerosolized before they can be carried by breathing into the nasal cavity of people. The events go as follows:
1) Person coughs, sneezes, talks or eats in such a way that an infected droplet is ejected.
2) Droplet hem can become desiccated(dried out) based on droplet size and relative humidity.
3) Droplet is now an aerosol and can be carried by air currents for some distance and may be breathed in by someone else.

Last edited by OldHat; 08/01/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Probably been mentioned ..

The ones driving all alone by their little lonesome sheeple selves.

Wearing a mask......

Totally gut hooked and brainwashed to the max.....

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
BTW - That is why Fauci was into double or triple masks for awile.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I bought a mask with extra canisters for me and my wife from here https://www.mirasafety.com/collections/frontpage

I keep them in vacuum sealed containers. The canisters, I think, have a 20 year shelf life.

I DID NOT buy them because of covid. I bought them because I am convinced there will a much more serious virus in the future. Biological agents are the weapon of the future. They are so perfect because the perpetrator has plausible deniability. SARS-Cov-2 has allowed vaccine development to engage in a huge experiment at our expense. That knowledge will be used to protect the attacker. I believe the chicoms are working right now on future weapons with their corresponding vaccines.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by renegade50
Probably been mentioned ..

The ones driving all alone by their little lonesome sheeple selves.

Wearing a mask......

Totally gut hooked and brainwashed to the max.....

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

That is complete non-sense. It's bizarre they are that brainwashed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by PSE
I suppose according to many of you the health care workers, doctors and nurses that are working the ICU where the most serious Covid patients lay are just dummies who don't know any different.

The should take their masks off because according to many of you it's not doing a damn bit of good. Instead they wear their masks throughout their entire shift maybe taking them off during a break when they're out of the ICU.

You can see the lines etched in their face from wearing masks so constantly but they're stupid for doing so - Right?? because it's not doing a damn bit of good.

Maybe many of you should indicate where you studied medicine at, particularly infectious diseases before beaking off.

A very good point was made here considering people with medical conditions, where not wearing a mask would result in a death sentence - I know several people that have no choice but to wear masks or you might as well measure them up for a coffin.

P. S. Jackmountain or is it Jackass - I would love to see you try to kick my ass for wearing a mask

The overwhelmingly vast majority of face masks being sold commercially and/or homemade and worn by the public under the illusion of preventing the spread / contraction of the covid-19 virus offer no where even close to the level of protection as the face masks worn by medical professionals in high risk circumstances do.

Beyond ridiculous to even suggest they would...

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I bought a mask with extra canisters for me and my wife from here https://www.mirasafety.com/collections/frontpage

I keep them in vacuum sealed containers. The canisters, I think, have a 20 year shelf life.

I DID NOT buy them because of covid. I bought them because I am convinced there will a much more serious virus in the future. Biological agents are the weapon of the future. They are so perfect because the perpetrator has plausible deniability. SARS-Cov-2 has allowed vaccine development to engage in a huge experiment at our expense. That knowledge will be used to protect the attacker. I believe the chicoms are working right now on future weapons with their corresponding vaccines.

Did you buy them from the Slappy Hampster Safety and Piece of the True Cross Co.?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Did you buy them from the Slappy Hampster Safety and Piece of the True Cross Co.?

mike r

Your sentence is non-sense, as in it makes no sense. I bought them from the link I provided.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PSE

You should try not to run on Emotion.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
For two weeks in 2016, I attended the Mayo clinic. You ride shuttle buses to and from the hospital, and get on certain schedules, and because of that you get to know some people.
For a few days I rode with a husband and wife from Western North Dakota, they were ranchers/farmers, and friendly people. The gentleman was a recent recipient of a new lung, and was wearing a mask in public. This was the first time I had ever seen anyone anywhere with a mask on in public other than in other countries on TV or online. I understood why he had one on, and if I had been in his shoes I would have had one on as well.
Aside from an extreme situation such as a lung transplant, I have serious doubts as to the efficacy of the masks, other than to restrict breathing, and raise your blood pressure. Just an observation and an opinion.
I can't help but wonder about how much pollution the damn things are generating, why aren't the greenie tree huggers jumping up and down?

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 26 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,704
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.