Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m in the Commie Republic of Western Washington. A few days ago douche bag Inslee said certain areas were mandatory masks again, mine being one of them. Just went to Walmart on the way home. 100% of the employees were wearing a mask and 90% of customers were not smile

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As long as people keep wearing masks and conform to the Covid B.S it will continue. They can do all the mandate B.S they want ill do as before live my life just like before all the covtard crap, not wear a mask and keep on keeping on.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t even have a mask. I tossed them all about 6 months ago. Walked into the store today and immediately noticed all the staff wearing one. The “greeter” told me “the governor said everyone needs to wear one indoors as of 4 days ago”. I said “Okay thanks”, and walked right by into the store. She didn’t reply or stop me. Got the impression she didn’t care much about it.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have seen some people wearing the damdest face coverings you can imagine. I don't wear them and never have worn one over my nose. Can't breathe well with it on.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
According to the new report.... Everyone that received the vax. Needs to wear a mask to protect those who did not. Let um.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wyowinchester
According to the new report.... Everyone that received the vax. Needs to wear a mask to protect those who did not. Let um.

They're super spreaders.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wyowinchester

Nothing encourages people to do what you ask them to do, like punishing those people who have already done what you asked them to do. That concept right there is proof that this has nothing to do with the masks or vaccines.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sherm_61
As long as people keep wearing masks and conform to the Covid B.S it will continue. .

True, but not exactly.more precisely,

As long as LEO are willing to enforce these unconstitutional mandates this COVID BS will continue.

Millions of Americans are complying with the mask mandates and the forced shutdowns of their businesses, not because they fear COVID the virus, but because they fear the Jack-Booted Thugs that wear The Badge, that are ready willing and eager to arrest and brutalize any and all that dare to defy the Regime.

That them out of the equation and everything will fall into place.

The government has NO power over We The People, without it’s enforcers. You want to fight this battle, start at the bottom, those that do their bidding.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doctors appt this wednesday, git a msg, masks are required.
If I remember to put one in the car, I'll go along to get along.
If I forget, tough crap.
I'll be lucky to remember the appointment.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well businesses need to say F.U then. 5 did here in kalispell and went to court judge ruled in there favor.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well businesses need to say F.U then. 5 did here in kalispell and went to court judge ruled in there favor.

Nice.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The state health departments can pull their permits to open and serve if they’re consumption related businesses.

It would seem to be going state by state.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Defy or go out of business i know what I would do.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think even Covtards are starting to see the truth.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
But many tests prove masks do nothing. And since anything you drape over your face is considered OK, what's the point?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My county has a 30% vax rate and about a half a percent wearing masks, and I suspect that the few mask wearers are vaxxed and vulnerable. I don't think a second wave of mandatory masking would go over well.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
My county has a 30% vax rate and about a half a percent wearing masks, and I suspect that the few mask wearers are vaxxed and vulnerable. I don't think a second wave of mandatory masking would go over well.

I actually hope the Dems keep pushing it so even brainwashed Libs can see what the party of liberty is and what the party of tyranny is.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The state health departments can pull their permits to open and serve if they’re consumption related businesses.

It would seem to be going state by state.

And covtard puzzyies pushing the lockdown/masking/vax are to blame. They are the enemy.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sykes (Sikes?) makes a damn good breakfast too!

MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They get my business more and more, any business that tells the Health Dept. to F.O does.
I hope Gianforte follows Abbott and Desantis lead on this

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 41rem, 4 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.