Hop To
Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” - Matthew 22:37-40

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord let everything I do be motivated by love for You and love for people.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:2‬

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem, Thus says the Lord, “I remember the devotion of your youth, your love as a bride, how you followed me in the wilderness, in a land not sown.
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭2:2‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord may my love and devotion to You even exceed the passion I had when I first was saved.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:

“The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14‬

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great scripture. Thanks Sir.

Jim

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Your welcome ...I didn't write it though...grin

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God’s will, than for doing evil.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:17‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Give me the steadfastness and conviction to stand for You Lord regardless of the cost.

Last edited by Bootsfishing; 08/15/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Your welcome ...I didn't write it though...grin

LOL.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:

“But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1:7‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS
“Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.””
‭‭John‬ ‭20:21‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
As I go about my daily life, Lord let the peace of God permeate all my encounters, conversations and actions.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:

“For he says, “In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6:2‬

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:

Let Your Holy Spirit rule and guide me Lord. Let Him rule over my flesh so that Your Word can produce its fruit in my life.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration
“But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:17‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS
“And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:24‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord may I demonstrate my trust and faith in You by the encouragement I show towards others to do the work you have placed before them.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:5‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:18‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
In the times I feel alone Lord, may I be reminded that You said You would never leave or forsake me.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration
“Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:3‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS
“So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.”

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
God, may I learn how to truly live each and every day, with the kind of love for others that leads me closer to You.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration
“You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭19:18‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:31‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Help me to love people Lord that I may not like very much at times.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A big hearty AMEN to that for me as well. smile

Jim

Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 358WCF, 19 invisible), 15,214 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,976
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.