P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by battue
Horse jokes...You heard the one about "Let me see her twat?"

"A Midget wants to buy a racing horse.
Long
There is this midget who is big into horse racing and is in the market to buy a racing horse. The midget finds an ad online for a guy selling his horse and arranges a time to go meet with the guy at his ranch.

As the midget pulls up into the guy's driveway, the dude selling the horse is already thinking that one of his friends sent this midget as a joke to mess with him.

As he walks out to the midget's vehicle to meet him, the midget goes, "Hello, my name is Thteve (Steve) and you probably noticed that I have a bit of a lithp (lisp)." They exchange names and begin to walk to the barn where the horse is.

At first sight, Steve is just blown away by this horse. He thinks it looks very healthy and strong but wants to get a closer look at it. He looks at the horse owner and goes "Could you pick me up so I could look at its mane?" The horse-owner, who still thinks he is being played by one of his buddies, reluctantly picks him up and lets him pet the mane.

Then Steve the midget goes, "Would you mind showing me his hooves?"

The horse-owner is starting to get pretty angry and is tired of being played with but again he lifts up the hooves for Steve the Midget and Steve goes, "Oh wow, those are some lovely hooves."

Finally, Steve the Midget asks, "Can I see it's twat?"

This pushes the horse-owner past the boiling point so he picks up Steve and shoves him shoulder deep into this horse's vagina and leaves him there for about 20 seconds.

He then pulls him out and Steve is mortified and manages to say, "No! No! No! I want to see it twat around the twack!""

NOTE: This joke is better if you tell it with a lisp. Obviously.

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Wrong.
"Let me re-fwaze that. Can I see her Canter?"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When you go to the farm store, instead of going to the horse section, go to the cattle section where they sell syringes, there is usually a little cabinet that's locked. In it will be ivermectin injectable for cattle and swine.

Here is a fairly recent breakdown of the clinical trials including those that should be thrown out and why.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
thanks for not addressing my question. How does the chemical formula for ivermectin differ in vet vs human consumption ?

please list the actual chemical formula and the differences between horse paste and a human ivermectin tablet

So if you give a horse a Tylenol tablet its efficacy and chemical make up changes if you give a human the same Tylenol tablet?

please list a study that the chemicalccompound ivertmectin s toxic to humans and the actual mg dosage vs kg of body weight is dangerous in humans

Biden is super proud you post on here btw

thanks

No, however all are manufactured for exclusive human consumption.
An issue I went over previously. I really don’t care if some choose to spoon feed themselves a concentrated horse product and guess they are getting the correct dose. Also with other ingredients that may or may not cause harm.

This is the USA not India, Peru or some other third world country were they may have little choice to try and prevent or treat COVID. We have FDA approval ivermectin that isn’t all that expensive. Find a willing Doc, wouldn’t be hard, and get a standardized formulation. One that has been tested for human absorption and bioavailability. None of which are a paste. Which seems to be one of the arguments against the vaccine. Yet swallowing a product designed for bioavailability in horses is all OK.

Their are other animal products that one can more accurately determine the dose they are giving yourself. However, you will have to discover them on your own.

The vaccine is suspect because it wasn't tested thoroughly...Well the horse paste was tested for efficacy on horses and not humans....

Originally Posted by ribka

quick question :Is there a difference when one one ingests acetaminophen in a Tylenol caplet, hard tablet or in a liquid form like NyQuil or in an IV form orfirmev or as an injectable ?

And each one of them was formulated to release the acetaminophen so they all produce a desired effect based on a standard dosage. It is controlled by how it manufactured with diluents and fillers..They just don't throw in 325mg of acetaminophen in a capsule vs a liquid and hope the mixture gives the correct dose. They do bioavailability tests....there is that word again....on each different formulation and fudge with the additives until they come up with a standard across the different preparations.

Last edited by ribka; 08/01/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I already answered a couple of your questions, however read the last paragraph again..Maybe you missed it, but I doubt it.

The chemical formula is the same....tablet vs paste...what it is dispersed in is different. Dwell on that a little and try to understand..Once again you missed it previously. And the formulation can change the bioavailability. Again it was explained.

Now with horses...The chemical make up doesn't change...Tylenol is tylenol. What does change in this case is the total dose based on a mg/kg dosing. And in this particular case the one time dose based on mg/kg is very similar to humans. The horse however will be given more mg's of Tylenol. Had to look all this horse tylenol shiit up..Amazing what one can learn with an inquisitive outlook..You should try it...But thanks for the question...appreciate it. I'm sheetting you there. In case it didn't register????

Not always the case.. Received a script one time for prednisone for a Dog from a Veterinarian. The dose seemed high, considerably exceeding the normal human dosing. Called the vet...He laughed and said thanks for checking, however the dosing of prednisone is much different most times in Dogs vs humans. Backed it up with his formulary and I learned something new. Dogs mg/pound vs Humans mg/Kg

There have been a few studies done on ivermectin(not your ivertmectin, but I will forgive you on that..Honest mistake..unlike some others) toxicity, and I will paste one for you and others to form your own conclusions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5929173/

Voted for Trump twice....Biden presently most likely DGAS..But you can use that old worn out Campfire slam if you want..I personally DGAS.

As the Brits are fond of saying, Fug off bloke...an Indian friend would say Dengay

Last edited by battue; 08/02/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I can't fathom why guys around here, you included, can't simply accept that people can be a "good conservative" and have differing views on stuff. That's what we are supposed to be able to do in the USA, ain't it... For phucqk's sake, it's seems pretty damned reasonable to me that an medical profession might not be supportive of the use of equine supplements. If I had only two sources of information I sure as hell wouldn't follow the guy blathering on, regarding a field of science he likely, just guessing, does not have any expertise in, making unreasonable demands and resorting to chickenchit comments like your 'Biden' one.

It just doesn't fuucking matter. The enemy is elsewhere.

thanks for not addressing my question. How does the chemical formula for ivermectin differ in vet vs human consumption ?

please list the actual chemical formula and the differences between horse paste and a human ivermectin tablet

So if you give a horse a Tylenol tablet its efficacy and chemical make up changes if you give a human the same Tylenol tablet?

please list a study that the chemicalccompound ivertmectin s toxic to humans and the actual mg dosage vs kg of body weight is dangerous in humans

thanks

An issue I went over previously. I really don’t care if some choose to spoon feed themselves a concentrated horse product and guess they are getting the correct dose. Also with other ingredients that may or may not cause harm.

This is the USA not India, Peru or some other third world country were they may have little choice to try and prevent or treat COVID. We have FDA approval ivermectin that isn’t all that expensive. Find a willing Doc, wouldn’t be hard, and get a standardized formulation. One that has been tested for human absorption and bioavailability. None of which are a paste. Which seems to be one of the arguments against the vaccine. Yet swallowing a product designed for bioavailability in horses is all OK.

Their are other animal products that one can more accurately determine the dose they are giving yourself. However, you will have to discover them on your own.

The vaccine is suspect because it wasn't tested thoroughly...Well the horse paste was tested for efficacy on horses and not humans....

quick question :Is there a difference when one one ingests acetaminophen in a Tylenol caplet, hard tablet or in a liquid form like NyQuil or in an IV form orfirmev or as an injectable ?

And each one of them was formulated to release the acetaminophen so they all produce a desired effect based on a standard dosage. It is controlled by how it manufactured with diluents and fillers..They just don't throw in 325mg of acetaminophen in a capsule vs a liquid and hope the mixture gives the correct dose. They do bioavailability tests....there is that word again....on each different formulation and fudge with the additives until they come up with a standard across the different preparations.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 08/02/21. Reason: Edit

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks...but Pharmacist here. No intention to imply otherwise...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'll make an edit. No intent.

The "my way or the highway" mentality doesn't jive. smile

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I can't fathom why guys around here, you included, can't simply accept that people can be a "good conservative" and have differing views on stuff. That's what we are supposed to be able to do in the USA, ain't it... For phucqk's sake, it's seems pretty damned reasonable to me that an medical profession might not be supportive of the use of equine supplements. If I had only two sources of information I sure as hell wouldn't follow the guy blathering on, regarding a field of science he likely, just guessing, does not have any expertise in, making unreasonable demands and resorting to chickenchit comments like your 'Biden' one.

thanks

Not quite so. The ENEMY is EVERYWHERE.

INCLUDING the sweet little smiley Karen with the nice ass and cute dawgie next door.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt

thanks

Not quite so. The ENEMY is EVERYWHERE....

Well, that would be fairly inclusive. LOL

Note: not trying to bust ballz or anything. However, if I 'wrote off' everyone I didn't agree 100% with, I would stand alone forever. I'm very judgmental and prone to it myself.

I am about to hit the horse goo, dose three. Maybe with coffee today.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 08/02/21.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Horse shiiiitt....Pass on the coffee... grin Then again it may not make any difference with the goo...Best refer to the Vet...

"Take Stromectol (ivermectin) on an empty stomach and with a full glass of water. You should drink lots of fluids and avoid caffeine when taking this medication. If you're taking warfarin, your doctor might have to do more blood work while you take this medicine."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Any problem with taking the "goo" (if necessary) while taking a prescribed 5mg dose of prednisone?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Any problem with taking the "goo" (if necessary) while taking a prescribed 5mg dose of prednisone?

Hopefully Etoh will throw his hat in the ring here.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Horse shiiiitt....Pass on the coffee... grin Then again it may not make any difference with the goo...Best refer to the Vet...

"Take Stromectol (ivermectin) on an empty stomach and with a full glass of water. You should drink lots of fluids and avoid caffeine when taking this medication. If you're taking warfarin, your doctor might have to do more blood work while you take this medicine."

Your posts have been very enlightening.
Thanks.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

that's a question you ask your Dr. Ive read that large amounts of dexamethasone , a steroid like prednisone, is the protocols of treatment that includes ivermectin for covid. Ive also read not to take ivermectin if on warfarin and to ask your Dr.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If a Doc or patient asked me

If asked the same from a Doc or patient, I would reply I found nothing in the my current literature to indicate a problem.

Also that Dexamethasone, a more potent drug of the same class was sometimes used with ivermectin as part of a standard COVID protocol. Since the ivermectin treatment is most likely short term, I wouldn’t think there would be issues.

Then again, my references don’t include the horse paste formulation.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why did the horse sleep all day?

She was a night mare….

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I might neigh all day!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,261
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.