Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
but I use FB and enjoy it for reasons like this.

If you care for that boy's future more than you do easily accessible photos of him, you'll stop using Faceberg.

There has to be one person out there who thinks like you do who has the money, the ability and the desire to get rich creating a FB competitor. When that person launches, I am joining. Someone started something called MeWee, and it was an utter abortion to go along with the dumbass name.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you care for that boy's future more than you do easily accessible photos of him, you'll stop using Faceberg.

There has to be one person out there who thinks like you do who has the money, the ability and the desire to get rich creating a FB competitor. When that person launches, I am joining. Someone started something called MeWee, and it was an utter abortion to go along with the dumbass name.

Paul, your answer is exactly why it’ll never happen. Facebook has a monopoly and people like yourself refuse to walk away until someone else magically steals that monopoly and everyone just happens to walk away together. It’s a self fulfilling failed prophecy.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

^ ^ ^

Full Gamma - engaged

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What happened to MySpace? Never been on Facebook, proudly, and never will be. Same reason I’ll never try meth.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Paul, your answer is exactly why it’ll never happen. Facebook has a monopoly and people like yourself refuse to walk away until someone else magically steals that monopoly and everyone just happens to walk away together. It’s a self fulfilling failed prophecy.

People thought ABC, CBS and NBC had a monopoly until Fox handed them their ass. I have full faith that capitalism will deliver a better medium, and pretty soon.

As you scan these pages, you will see WaPO and CNN links on a regular basis. Twitter and You Tube content shows up regularly. People still use Go Fund Me. You Tube is the only one of those I use. I suspect each and every one of us, to one degree or another, or for one reason or another, supports evil.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's what a lot fail to understand.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
All you anti social media people realize you're posting your thoughts on social media, right? It may not be Zuckerberg`s purview but it is social media. Supporting this page, despite being "owned" by Rick is still contributing to the overall issue that you all continously bitch about, on social media.

Research UBB threads. They host a lot of outdoor websites such as this, but they're not on "your" side. If you all stick to your guns, you`ll leave this website too, just like facebook.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
FB , local news comments will let you know who the liberals on your are. Thd first doors you knock on and rid when the time Is right

Last edited by ldholton; 08/03/21.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
All you anti social media people realize you're posting your thoughts on social media, right? It may not be Zuckerberg`s purview but it is social media. Supporting this page, despite being "owned" by Rick is still contributing to the overall issue that you all continously bitch about, on social media.

Research UBB threads. They host a lot of outdoor websites such as this, but they're not on "your" side. If you all stick to your guns, you`ll leave this website too, just like facebook.

Yup. It's almost impossible to avoid supporting evil. I have dumped a lot of it and think I am doing a reasonable job.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Y’all niqqas be cool, Im out.

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/03/21.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

People thought ABC, CBS and NBC had a monopoly until Fox handed them their ass. I have full faith that capitalism will deliver a better medium, and pretty soon.

As you scan these pages, you will see WaPO and CNN links on a regular basis. Twitter and You Tube content shows up regularly. People still use Go Fund Me. You Tube is the only one of those I use. I suspect each and every one of us, to one degree or another, or for one reason or another, supports evil.

You’re comparing apples to oranges. Switching from one news channel to another is as easy as a button on your remote. There’s no sacrifice. Facebook cornered the market as quickly as possible. Now people’s entire social circle is on one platform. Nobody leaves until everyone collectively leaves. Which never happens.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Same reason I’ll never try meth.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, why are you getting so irrational about things?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That made as much sense as eating a soup sandwich.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You’re comparing apples to oranges. Switching from one news channel to another is as easy as a button on your remote. There’s no sacrifice. Facebook cornered the market as quickly as possible. Now people’s entire social circle is on one platform. Nobody leaves until everyone collectively leaves. Which never happens.

Social media sites don't die? Someone mentioned My Space earlier. They used to be the dominant force. Where are they now. Don't sell capitalism short.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by WMR
Wow, tough crowd here. Cute pic of a most unfortunate tyke. Almost like he knows what’s in store when that tape is peeled off. That stuff really sticks. Gonna be some pain and a bad haircut coming his way!

Gorilla Tape could patch a torpedo hole in a battleship.

That poor kid....but I can’t help but laugh.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

He's saying what I am saying. We all support evil. Do you have an Apple phone? Use Microsoft any? If you use tech, media, social media etc. you are supporting evil.

Did the picture even make you laugh?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by WMR
Wow, tough crowd here. Cute pic of a most unfortunate tyke. Almost like he knows what’s in store when that tape is peeled off. That stuff really sticks. Gonna be some pain and a bad haircut coming his way!

Gorilla Tape could patch a torpedo hole in a battleship.

That poor kid....but I can’t help but laugh.

I am glad someone did. I would have never guessed that this crew would get bogged down in a FB tirade and ignore the hilarity. #snark.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would have never guessed that this crew would get bogged down in a FB tirade and ignore the hilarity. #snark.

Yea...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Social media sites don't die? Someone mentioned My Space earlier. They used to be the dominant force. Where are they now. Don't sell capitalism short.

Well while we all patiently wait for Facebook to die, the country is dying, partly because people won’t walk away from social clubs like Facebook. If being significantly complicit in the theft of an election isn’t enough to convince people to walk away, I have no idea what is. And this capitalism thing you speak so highly of may not be around long enough to see it happen. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this I guess.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I love sandwiches in soup. Grilled cheese in split pea for example.

MAGA
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,168
Posts18,484,544
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.