I just had to share this with the board.<P>We had some friends out from the left coast right after the 4th for a short visit.<P>Once we'd finished the "must see" touristy things I threw a couple .22 mags in the back of the car, out of sight. Then I took them on a little tour of the countryside.<P>We pulled into our favorite dog town which was pretty calm. A dedicated shooter had already set up on them earlier in an adjacent area and they were spooked.<P>After a few minutes some of them started poking their heads up and running around. That's when I pointed out I'd brought a couple rifles along.<P>Joe, a pistolero by heart, just had to give it a try. Rather than sit in the shade and wait, he'd take a shot, standing, and then go check the burrow. <P>One shot at a time he walked about half the town. I couldn't help but crack up because it looked so much like watching golfers going from hole to hole.<P>He had a ball and we all got a good laugh. And I don't think any dogs died as a result of the fun.<P>2D

[Linked Image]