tag

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'd be hesitant to tell people its hard to take too much ivermectin

From a Vanderbilt Medical Center doctor....

Often the dosages for animals, especially large ones like horses, are far too large for human use and may lead to serious side effects.

“Some of the side effects relate to intestinal disturbance, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, but others are a bit more serious, you can lose your sense of balance and on occasion, it’s actually precipitated seizures and coma. And there have been some people who have died.”

I lifted this from the end of my post:

"Any recommendation against ivermectin meant for farm animals has always been accompanied by a warning that massive overdose will result. These people cannot do math, and they project their idiocy on the rest of us. Don't let innumerate people run your life. Innumeracy is more prevalent than illiteracy."

Aaaand, here you are. You are innumerate, and have no right to comment.

First hit when bing-searching "ivermectin dosage": https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ivermectin.html

Dosage recommended..........0.2mg per kg of bodyweight, as I mentioned, and as is advocated elsewhere on the web by the credentialed folks who advocate its use for Coof. The horse paste is precisely mixed and the plunger precisely graduated to dose accordingly.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vek

Often the dosages for animals, especially large ones like horses, are far too large for human use and may lead to serious side effects.

“Some of the side effects relate to intestinal disturbance, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, but others are a bit more serious, you can lose your sense of balance and on occasion, it’s actually precipitated seizures and coma. And there have been some people who have died.”

"Any recommendation against ivermectin meant for farm animals has always been accompanied by a warning that massive overdose will result. These people cannot do math, and they project their idiocy on the rest of us. Don't let innumerate people run your life. Innumeracy is more prevalent than illiteracy."

First hit when bing-searching "ivermectin dosage": https://www.drugs.com/dosage/ivermectin.html

Dosage recommended..........0.2mg per kg of bodyweight, as I mentioned, and as is advocated elsewhere on the web by the credentialed folks who advocate its use for Coof. The horse paste is precisely mixed and the plunger precisely graduated to dose accordingly.

calling someone innumerate because they caution against taking medicine designed for horses.

ok, thanks

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Vek

calling someone innumerate because they caution against taking medicine designed for horses.

ok, thanks

I have an entire checklist, and so far you have filled in innumerate and ignorant. Go for the hat trick!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by Vek

ok, thanks

I have an entire checklist, and so far you have filled in innumerate and ignorant. Go for the hat trick!

its good to have a hobby

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The worst case ,you'll worm yourself.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sidepass
The worst case ,you'll worm yourself.

Yep, but then there's this: Link to Article Israeli scientist says COVID-19 could be treated for under $1/day - The Jerusalem Post - Israel News

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
how does the chemical compound ivermectin differ in vet use and human use? Given to and saving the lives of millions of animals and people a year foe decades.

If you had a bad infection and were dying and required penicillin would you allow a Dr to give you this in the right dosage even though it says for livestock?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Vek

ok, thanks

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep, same stuff in the bottle.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
how does the chemical compound ivermectin differ in vet use and human use? Given to and saving the lives of millions of animals and people a year foe decades.

If you had a bad infection and were dying and required penicillin would you allow a Dr to give you this in the right dosage even though it says for livestock?

that's a big jump from random guy on the internet to doctor

yes, I'd would take it from a doctor, once we had a discussion on inactive ingredients and I was satisfied with his answers.

IC B3

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

yes, I'd would take it from a doctor, once we had a discussion on inactive ingredients and I was satisfied with his answers.

Let's exercise all of your gerbils. Go ahead and pontificate what "inactive ingredients" would be added to mammal medicine, that would be toxic to humans. You're working your way toward the "incurious" checkbox for the Hat Trick, and the "lazy" checkbox for the Cycle!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
toxic live stock additives, highly toxic to humans like the deadly compounds H2O, nacl

millions of people needlessly died this past year from a flu virus because the medical experts said stay home take a Tylenol and wait for the possible cytokine storm to hit your lungs and heart. While health experts kept state run liquor and pot stores open and shut down churches, gyms, dr offices, nutrition centers and banned cheap healthy effective common sense cures and preventatives . You can choose to remain on the bottom end of the learning curve

Originally Posted by Vek

Let's exercise all of your gerbils. Go ahead and pontificate what "inactive ingredients" would be added to mammal medicine, that would be toxic to humans. You're working your way toward the "incurious" checkbox for the Hat Trick, and the "lazy" checkbox for the Cycle!

Last edited by ribka; 08/06/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vek

you're really worked up about this aren't you? I've never talked about toxic, I've talked about the side effects of taking too much.

let me just dial this back for a second

anyone who is arguing against someone saying that its irresponsible to for someone to state "its almost impossible to overdose on ivermectin (in the horse paste tube bought over the counter )" is definitely way too invested in this. You have stock in ivermectin horse paste distributors? you just bought 300 cases of it and need to justify it? I said without hesitation I would take it if a doctor recommended it and that still wasn't good enough of an answer for you. You want me to not question anything about it, just blindly accept it.

the idea that I'm the outlier in cautioning against blanket statements of no consequence usage of ivermectin horse paste is actually kinda odd to me, given that 99% of the reasoning behind the people pushing it don't trust the vaccine, the people recommending it or the internet sources supporting it. But don't you dare question the quantity of Ivermectin Horse Paste being recommended by folks on an internet hunting forum.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/06/21.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is almost impossible to overdose on ivermectin.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone.

but group think like this that has been buidling on here for the past few weeks is not good.

and fwiw, I have ivermectin, zinc and that leg cramp medicine

Leg cramp medicine? do tell. They are the bane of my existence.

Pickle juice is the best and only thing I've tried that really worked.

Pickle juice is my go to remedy for leg cramps.

You are another blithering idiot. Shove your vax up your ass. The leg cramp medication from Hyland contains a Quinine derivative, Hydroxychloroquine. I hope you get very sick with the CCP virus and refuse to let the doctor give you Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine then you can die horribly with a tube down your throat. Buzz off moron.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It is almost impossible to overdose on ivermectin.

Yes, there are certain applications with Ivermectin that require a much higher dose than any of the doses we are discussing for COVID19.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
mark. I JUST LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE ASKS A QUESTION AND THE WHOLD DISCUSION GOES FUBAR !!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Many are clueless to the fact our healthcare systems was taken over by Obamacare and now bureaucrats and big pharma and insurance co. run the show.
Now it's about money and control.
Time to wake the hell up

Also true, but I noted that even before Obama care was instituted, the MDs were working too closely with the big pharma companies. It’s become an unholy alliance, they feed off of each other. I saw this about 15 years ago when my mother was sick and going to the MD 2-3 times/week. We would be in the waiting room, and we would see various pharmaceutical representatives come in , bringing catered food for the MD and staff, along with their samples.

The medical community including big pharma has figured out that each cancer treatments and MD visits and drugs are worth around a million dollars combined costs. No wonder Cuomo did his best to wipe out as many old folks as he could, it saved NY lots of money.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Originally Posted by irfubar
Many are clueless to the fact our healthcare systems was taken over by Obamacare and now bureaucrats and big pharma and insurance co. run the show.
Now it's about money and control.
Time to wake the hell up

Also true, but I noted that even before Obama care was instituted, the MDs were working too closely with the big pharma companies. It’s become an unholy alliance, they feed off of each other. I saw this about 15 years ago when my mother was sick and going to the MD 2-3 times/week. We would be in the waiting room, and we would see various pharmaceutical representatives come in , bringing catered food for the MD and staff, along with their samples.

The medical community including big pharma has figured out that each cancer treatments and MD visits and drugs are worth around a million dollars combined costs. No wonder Cuomo did his best to wipe out as many old folks as he could, it saved NY lots of money.

I noticed immediately that doctors would prescribe some new drug seemingly just to test it on you and then noticed all the advertisement crap on the walls.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My dad practiced Internal Medicine on Long Island, and he and my mom were taken to the best restaurants (and I mean the best) by drug reps pretty regularly. No expense was spared. I went along a few times, and the rep was happy to pay for my meal, too. Ah, those were the days. Then they passed laws against this and it all stopped. I guess that was in the 1990s.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,168
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.