-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Drug co reps regularly bring lunch to the local dr's offices.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My dad practiced Internal Medicine on Long Island, and he and my mom were taken to the best restaurants (and I mean the best) by drug reps pretty regularly. No expense was spared. I went along a few times, and the rep was happy to pay for my meal, too. Ah, those were the days. Then they passed laws against this and it all stopped. I guess that was in the 1990s.

Yep, we couldnt even get a decent amount of med samples to treat our poor bleck patients with.
We couldnt even get office samples of older great meds to use in the clinic for emergencies. Had to buy them at no freaking discount. You know how much drug prices went up for people after that POS Zero helped the poor folks out.

Hope that pos Zero and his bud Hilry and Piglosi go to hell with him.

Remember the bill to stop congressmen from getting inside info on stocks? Piglosi essentially gutted that, but the title of the bill still sounds good.

Couldnt get them to provide jelly beans at medical seminars much less get them to fly me and wife to big city drug research or disease treatment seminars and pick us up in a stretch limo and trip to hotel all expenses paid.

They only normally did that stuff for limited amt of Drs per state who specialized in certain diseases and treated a lot of patients in that disease population.

Freaking congressmen still got to get their million dollar foreign aid kickbacks, book deals and now painting deals and insider stock tips though.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/06/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Drug co reps regularly bring lunch to the local dr's offices.

Yep. Mom worked for an office of Eye Doctors. They were always bringing them lunches. And free frames & sunglass samples.
Never had to pay for a pair of Oakley’s or RayBans while Mom was alive. Or eye drops.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AZmark
I read on here about using ivermectin and some other home remedies to treat COVID.

If one were to get infected what is the daily dose of ivermectin?
What other home remedies work?

Asking for a friend of course.

Ask conservative talk radio show host Phil Valentine. He took it. You will have to wait until he gets out of ICU, providing he lives.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/doctors-warn-against-taking-ivermectin-for-covid-19/

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I never saw the free glasses. Used to get some lunches but after Zero we had to listen to a spiel re drugs or equipment or such.

If we skipped it, couldnt even get the rep to save one for me.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by LegalEagle
Search dog de-wormer in relation to some forms of cancer.

Turns out Ivermectin has potential as an anti-cancer drug...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043661820315152

As Que dropped last middle of summer, "When are they going to release the cure for cancer?

Then in Sept Trump repeated the question.

Humm.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone.

but group think like this that has been buidling on here for the past few weeks is not good.

and fwiw, I have ivermectin, zinc and that leg cramp medicine

Leg cramp medicine? do tell. They are the bane of my existence.

Pickle juice is the best and only thing I've tried that really worked.

Pickle juice is my go to remedy for leg cramps.

A ripe banana chaser sure can't hurt.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by AZmark
I read on here about using ivermectin and some other home remedies to treat COVID.

If one were to get infected what is the daily dose of ivermectin?
What other home remedies work?

Asking for a friend of course.

Ask conservative talk radio show host Phil Valentine. He took it. You will have to wait until he gets out of ICU, providing he lives.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/doctors-warn-against-taking-ivermectin-for-covid-19/

^ ^ ^

F A G

Gives her input.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We are dosing it at 12mg per day for 5 days for most adults.

Are these mildly ill people who have no significant comorbidities or do you also get people fairly sick and over 50 with other health problems.

Ive known of people on that treatment plus D3, Zinc Sulfate 220 mg, selinium, K2, NAC etc who seemed to get well and then got lung edema from the cytokine storm who died or nearly did.

What was done for those if youve seen that occur?

We are giving Ivermectin to basically anyone who wants it on an outpatient basis, which is anyone diagnosed through the ER, comorbidities or not. I don't know of any of our docs who are opposed to prescribing if that's what the patient wants. No doc is pushing it though. There's enough literature to support using it. Very few patients ask for it. We also have monoclonal antibodies to use on an outpatient basis that can be used fairly liberally. Most people get dexamethasone, Vit D, Vit C, zinc, and something for cough if they need it for the run of the mill ER diagnosis.

Inpatient we are using remdesivir, mostly because we have it, convalescent plasma, Tocilizumab, and Baricitinib, based on clinical presentation and drug protocols. Hard to say how effective any of it is, as you really don't know if someone is getting better on their own or because of the drug.

I read some time ago that the usual main ingredient in cough syrup helps the virus replicate and should be avoided. My google fu is off today so I have no link but I recall there is a cough medicine available overseas ( may have been Japan ) that is great and does not contain the pro viral ingredient. Might be best to try and get low does codeine instead for bad cough without catching a flight to Tokyo.

And Fauki says Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and is available OTC in several African countries.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We are dosing it at 12mg per day for 5 days for most adults.

Are these mildly ill people who have no significant comorbidities or do you also get people fairly sick and over 50 with other health problems.

Ive known of people on that treatment plus D3, Zinc Sulfate 220 mg, selinium, K2, NAC etc who seemed to get well and then got lung edema from the cytokine storm who died or nearly did.

What was done for those if youve seen that occur?

We are giving Ivermectin to basically anyone who wants it on an outpatient basis, which is anyone diagnosed through the ER, comorbidities or not. I don't know of any of our docs who are opposed to prescribing if that's what the patient wants. No doc is pushing it though. There's enough literature to support using it. Very few patients ask for it. We also have monoclonal antibodies to use on an outpatient basis that can be used fairly liberally. Most people get dexamethasone, Vit D, Vit C, zinc, and something for cough if they need it for the run of the mill ER diagnosis.

Inpatient we are using remdesivir, mostly because we have it, convalescent plasma, Tocilizumab, and Baricitinib, based on clinical presentation and drug protocols. Hard to say how effective any of it is, as you really don't know if someone is getting better on their own or because of the drug.

Thanks, K. I wonder why inhaled budesonide Qid would not be offered as steroids reduce inflammation and the cytokine storm that causes lung edema, pneumonia and suffocation reduces the puomonary effects.

It is approved for premies, iirc.

Since Oxford Univ, the oldest in the world, has proven its efficacy used Qid, would you ask some docs there why they dont give it a try?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Kodiak, perhaps you might introduce them to this video or use it to you or your family's or friends advantage should any experience COVID-19 disease. God bless.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Guest speaker at American Health and Freedom Rally

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Texas Drs Senate testimony dealing with Covid Vax reactions.

https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=49&clip_id=15926&entrytime=500

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Texas Drs Senate testimony dealing with Covid Vax reactions.

https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=49&clip_id=15926&entrytime=500

The very Doctor that treated me for my Covid.
Zoom type deal of course, he's a busy person.
Never left the house, well I got out daily and drove my Jeep on 50 mile trips just cause I was bored.
Not around any people except the wife who gave me Covid.

No sitting around, I got the meds two days after I felt bad. Cough left in two days. Took a month to really feel better but I'm older than many on here.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ivermectin kicked the he'll out of my basal skin cancer. I'm very happy that my daughter got the China flu and I decided to try Ivermectin as preventative medicine. I haven't felt this good in years, but to each their own.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Ivermectin kicked the he'll out of my basal skin cancer. I'm very happy that my daughter got the China flu and I decided to try Ivermectin as preventative medicine. I haven't felt this good in years, but to each their own.

What form did you use?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I’ve been paying close attention to the people that are Covid positive at work and around our community and it is overwhelming to about 90 percent of the people that are vaccinated. Some are bad sick in the hospital. One is a husband and wife that have a liberal daughter that is a nurse and made sure they got their shot. I’m almost to the point to think the vaccinated people are going to keep Covid mutating. I haven’t been vaccinated but I’ve taken ivomectin several times in the last year. My son got Covid and we all took ivomec for 2 days and me or my wife didn’t get any symptoms and every time I’m around someone at work and they go out with Covid I take some more ivomectin. Might not be anything to it but it’s working for me and my family so far.

Last edited by MadDog4298; 08/07/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
I’ve been paying close attention to the people that is Covid positive at work and around our community and it is overwhelming to about 90 percent of the people that are vaccinated. Some are bad sick in the hospital. One is a husband and wife that have a liberal daughter that is a nurse and made sure they got their shot. I’m almost to the point to think the vaccinated people are going to keep Covid mutating. I haven’t been vaccinated but I’ve taken ivomectin several times in the last year. My son got Covid and we all took ivomec for 2 days and me or my wife didn’t get any symptoms and every time I’m around someone at work and they go out with Covid I take some more ivomectin. Might not be anything to it but it’s working for me and my family so far.

What form do you take?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10gaugemag, 22250rem, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 70 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,486 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,450
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.