Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

My job site got a big stack of books and then I went home to find one in my mailbox. I did some research and found that it was published by the Seventh Day Adventist Religion.
It is one of the books written by their prophetess, Ellen G. White.

I suggest that you throw it away.
Here's why.......
God completed His prophetic Scriptures with Revelation, not with a woman nearly 2,000 years later.
I was reminded of this verse.......

IICorinthians 2:17
"For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God...."

Revelation 22:18
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book."
Much more in this audio file:

http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/030115p.mp3

I have many Seventh Day Adventist friends that have asked me to have an open mind.. I have and have spent dozens of hours examining their religion. If you want something of greater value for your time, please take ten minutes to listen to at least one link below. Whether or not you are an Adventist, it will be a blessing.

Happy Camper

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/08/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More bullschidt from Crappy Hamper's fire sprinkler repair man who fancies himself a strip mall "Pastor". When people bring up the sexual harassment from his family members he excommunicates them.

Fathers of the young teenage girls discussing the harassment from the pastor's sons.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For ease of understanding, and a good laugh, here is a list of countries Anderson is banned from entering. How many countries have banned your pastor?

Australia
Belgium
Botswana
Canada
Czechia*
Denmark*
Estonia*
Finland*
France*
Germany*
Greece*
Iceland*
Ireland
Italy*
Jamaica
Latvia*
Lithuania*
Luxembourg*
Malta*
Malawi
Monaco
The Netherlands
Norway
New Zealand
Poland*
Portugal*
Spain*
Sweden*
South Africa
United Kingdom
(*Part of the Schengen Area, which has since banned him entirel

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy Hamper's "I'm a Martyr" and you're a naval gazer post to follow shortly.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You know that was debunked a long time ago.
Christians notice that the sodomites, the gaytheists like to get as much mileage out of their lies as they can.
How many times have I read you guy's scripts on line posing as pastors and various christians that have been very effective leading folks out of hell and to Christ? All that you are doing is making incriminating statements with their names, you worthless Christ rejectors.
It doesn't take a genius to set up an account with anyone's name on it. Then you can dialog as sock puppets.
This forum doesn't know anything about that does it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy Clown, maybe you should tell Wikipedia how you've debunked it. Word doesn't seem to be getting around.

Pastor Steven L. Anderson

From Wikipedia

Steven Lee Anderson (born July 24, 1981) is an American preacher and conspiracy theorist. Founder of the New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist movement, he is pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. He has received international notoriety and condemnation for advocating the death penalty for homosexuals and praying for the deaths of former U.S. president Barack Obama and media personality Caitlyn Jenner. He produced a documentary titled Marching to Zion in which he "championed a wide range of anti-Semitic stereotypes", according to Matthew H. Brittingham of Emory University.

He has been banned from many countries, including Jamaica, Canada, the Schengen Area—which is made up of 22 of the 27 European Union countries, the Republic of Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. As of 2019, Anderson has been banned from more than thirty countries, including every English-speaking developed country other than the United States (his home country); and most English-speaking African countries. In September 2016, after he had announced his intention to travel to South Africa, Malusi Gigaba, the Minister for Home Affairs banned Anderson and his followers, citing the Constitution of South Africa and stating "I have identified Steven Anderson as an undesirable person to travel to South Africa"

Anderson established Faithful Word Baptist Church as a fundamentalist Independent Baptist church in Tempe, Arizona. Members of the church meet in an office space that is located inside a strip mall.
Anderson is part of a connected but "...diffuse group of theologically-focused, anti-Semitic Christian conspiracists who deny the Holocaust." In May 2015, he posted a YouTube video, titled The Holocaust Hoax Exposed, promoting Holocaust denial.

Anderson made national news following a confrontation with United States Border Patrol agents at an interior checkpoint on Interstate 8, about 70 miles (110 km) east of Yuma, Arizona. He refused to move his car or roll down his windows, triggering a 90-minute standoff and the calling of Arizona Department of Public Safety officers to the scene. The confrontation ended when authorities broke Anderson's car windows, tased him, and forced him out of the vehicle. Anderson said they beat him while he was lying prone on the ground.

As of 2019, Anderson has been banned from more than thirty countries, including every English-speaking developed country other than the United States (his home country); and most English-speaking African countries.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Attendance seems to be light today at Crappy Hamper's Sunday School.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Are 7th Day Adventists same as Mormons? Nobody sent me a book, I might actually have read it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

No, there were a number of split off groups from the same lineage, which included the Jehovah's false Witnesses.
The audio file has a lot of information.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Ah yes I remember them now. Used to have a neighbor that was a 7th day pastor, never spoke to him in the several years I lived there. Not a real friendly fellow, didn't seen like. The book might be interesting though, I find people's varying religious beliefs rather fascinating.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I am reminded of when I was studying with and mentoring Jonas Salk. I tried and tried to get him to watch my linked video.

No such luck. Later on, when I was founding the YMCA, I learned that Salk was an Adventist...and a biological weapons expert.

I might have known....he had a 666 tattoo on the small of his back.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
👍👍
LOL, Conrad, you come across as much more believable than HC.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Happy Camper zeros in on certain topics like a fanatic and can't let them go. I know a couple people who have asperger's syndrome and HC reminds me of them with obsessive focusing on pet subjects being a big red flag.

If HC has something like asperger's going on the guy has my sympathy but if not, then he's just another damn weirdo that needs to go away. Regardless, he's just another fanatic with an agenda.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am reminded of when I was studying with and mentoring Jonas Salk. I tried and tried to get him to watch my linked video.

No such luck. Later on, when I was founding the YMCA, I learned that Salk was an Adventist...and a biological weapons expert.

YMCA.....wait, so you're the one responsible for that little song and dance number? I KNEW you looked familiar!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What if I'm a devoted Seventh Day Adventist?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Remsen
What if I'm a devoted Seventh Day Adventist?

In that case I'd ask for your review of the book. What is the controversy? Why is it controversial, and what makes it Great? All important questions that demand answers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You know that was debunked a long time ago. Really, show me where it was debunked. Your awfully good with the copy and paste, let's see it!

Christians notice that the sodomites, the gaytheists like to get as much mileage out of their lies as they can. I'm a Christian, not gay, not an atheist, not a sodomite. Why do you always go there? Projecting?

How many times have I read you guy's scripts on line posing (so you agree Anderson is a poser?) as pastors and various christians that have been very effective leading folks out of hell and to Christ? All that you are doing is making incriminating statements with their names, you worthless Christ rejectors. No one is rejecting Christ, we're rejecting Happy Camper.

It doesn't take a genius to set up an account with anyone's name on it. Then you can dialog as sock puppets. Yes, we know you are very experienced with this, and with the obsessive cut and paste of your discredited sources.

This forum doesn't know anything about that does it? Sockpuppets? You have on numerous occasions been asked to reveal your background, experience, first hand knowledge (not cut and paste) of the mind boggling diversity of expertise you profess to have.
No response from you

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Was the 666 in the tatoo cleverly disguised as a butterfly?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
But, but Jimmy, if he stood on his head, was it 999?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Ah yes I remember them now. Used to have a neighbor that was a 7th day pastor, never spoke to him in the several years I lived there. Not a real friendly fellow, didn't seen like. The book might be interesting though, I find people's varying religious beliefs rather fascinating.

First thing I'd do is listen to the links in my signature after asking God for understanding.
Read the gospel of John King James Bible.
Underline every use of the word "believe" in it's various forms and get back with me.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by xxclaro

First thing I'd do is listen to the links in my signature after asking God for understanding.
Read the gospel of John King James Bible.
Underline every use of the word "believe" in it's various forms and get back with me.

Can't see your links on my phone but honestly very doubtful I'd listen anyway. I've read the gospel of John, and the rest of the Bible too, minus a bit of Revelations. I thought the book might be interesting not because ot would contain answers but because I find people religious leanings and beliefs to be interesting sometimes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,693
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.