Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#16324079 08/08/21
N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Double-blind study shows ivermectin reduces disease’s duration and infectiousness • FDA and WHO caution against its use.

https://www.jpost.com/health-scienc...9-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

The Israelis have been serious about Covid. They have the highest or nearly vaccination rate in the world. The study is a double blind study, the so-called gold standard.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Wife's Dr prescribed Ivermectin to her back in November when she had Covid-19

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I posted this article a couple of days ago.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by NE_Hunter
Double-blind study shows ivermectin reduces disease’s duration and infectiousness • FDA and WHO caution against its use.

https://www.jpost.com/health-scienc...9-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

The Israelis have been serious about Covid. They have the highest or nearly vaccination rate in the world. The study is a double blind study, the so-called gold standard.

That certainly beats out a poorly performed study put out recently, funded by the Gates Foundation, that shows neither hydroxychloroquine nor ivermectin having any real effectiveness as treatments.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's OK if it's posted again by someone else

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That certainly beats out a poorly performed study put out recently, funded by the Gates Foundation, that shows neither hydroxychloroquine nor ivermectin having any real effectiveness as treatments.

This alone should be evidence that those medicines are effective!

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's OK if it's posted again by someone else

More than okay.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
sub..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Posted this on another thread, but Phizer profits 33 billion on the vaccine this year, expects 2 billion a year in the future for boosters, vaccine is $80 billion industry this year alone.
You think they’ll admit there’s a cheap alternative?

Phizer received big time tax payer $$ to fund research for their vaccine, just to add insult to injury.

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/08/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's the difference between Animal and Human Ivermectin? On another forum i go to a couple of people,were saying people that get it from Tractor Supply,better be careful because it's meant for horses.Can have bad side effects and chance to overdose on it.Said it's best to get from a Doctor.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
What's the difference between Animal and Human Ivermectin? On another forum i go to a couple of people,were saying people that get it from Tractor Supply,better be careful because it's meant for horses.Can have bad side effects and chance to overdose on it.Said it's best to get from a Doctor.

There's no difference. Just measure out the correct dosage. If you're not an idiot, it's easy.

As for doctors prescribing it, doctors are being pressured not to by folks beholden to big pharma.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

The horse dewormer is in a sticky paste so it’s harder for a horse to spit out.

The tube plunger is graduated in weights. Approximate the setting for your own weight.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
One would have to be a literal retard to get a dangerously wrong dosage with the horse paste.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ironbender

The horse dewormer is in a sticky paste so it’s harder for a horse to spit out.

The tube plunger is graduated in weights. Approximate the setting for your own weight.

Your horse might kick you for thinking he's so dumb to consider that an APPLE taste., it's like an apple in a coonass taste.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Who and how the fuq did they make the link to horse worming paste as a treatment?

Something I've been wanting to ask but didn't want anyone thinking I'm a fud stuck way back in 2019 when we treated the flu with chicken noodle soup and sleep. Maybe a garden hose to wash the sand out of your vaj if you got in real bad shape.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The + version has other ingredients you don't want.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Local Tractor Supply has recently put the Ivermectin under lock and key with a big warning sign not to buy it for self medicating for C19.
Thought I would get some to have on hand just in case it was pulled from the shelves.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I didn't follow-up on my equine ivermectin trial. After 4 doses in 4 days I had a possible response. Note, I was not having or treating Covid symptoms. Fatigue, yes. Anyways, that night I slept for 14 hours, then woke up feeling different, kinda like you do when a fever finally breaks, better. Have also noticed a scalp condition (no not lice you fuggers) has cleared up dramatically. No cure for the post-nasal drip previously mentioned. WTF, Going to get another tube, take a bit smaller doses , then taper off.

Neahhhhh.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Local Tractor Supply has recently put the Ivermectin under lock and key with a big warning sign not to buy it for self medicating for C19.
Thought I would get some to have on hand just in case it was pulled from the shelves.

The tractor supply brands have been in such high demand, they could do something sinister and leave out the active ingredient.
Hopefully that is just an internet rumor.

I’m glad I got a couple squirty tubes in March of 2020 before all the johnny come latelys came up for air from facebook and louis l’amour

Last edited by dsmc; 08/08/21.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 75 invisible), 2,024 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,650
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.