Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This gets a bit confusing. Is this one of those times we are supposed to put a lot of Stock in an individual doctor's comments?

Ahem, I'll pardon the pun...

But, yeah, this guy's a fast talker, and he presents a lot of stuff which is pretty clearly factual (such as the NIH-financed research showing that the virus is airborne and not just droplet transmitted, and as such not stopped by regular masks), but then he dips into a bunch of looney-tunes stuff about animal reservoirs, etc, that is highly speculative. Then he puts out a theory that "vaccines against respiratory viruses teach our bodies to fight the disease wrong" which is just a pile of personal opinion and mumbo-jumbo.

Look, there's a lot of good info out there about vitamin D (two thirds of American adults are low on this nutrient) and you can treat this bug with Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine and steroids and other stuff, but half of what he says is unsubstantiated b u l l s h i t. So take the good and toss the bad, or whatever, but I turned him off after 3.4 minutes.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Much of what he said sounded like it was right out of the mouth of Dr. Malone, developer of the mRNA technology that the vaccines are is based on. I've posted interviews here repeatedly where Dr Malone laid it out, so won't repeat.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DocRocket
This gets a bit confusing. Is this one of those times we are supposed to put a lot of Stock in an individual doctor's comments?

But, yeah, this guy's a fast talker, and he presents a lot of stuff which is pretty clearly factual (such as the NIH-financed research showing that the virus is airborne and not just droplet transmitted, and as such not stopped by regular masks), but then he dips into a bunch of looney-tunes stuff about animal reservoirs, etc, that is highly speculative. Then he puts out a theory that "vaccines against respiratory viruses teach our bodies to fight the disease wrong" which is just a pile of personal opinion and mumbo-jumbo.

Look, there's a lot of good info out there about vitamin D (two thirds of American adults are low on this nutrient) and you can treat this bug with Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine and steroids and other stuff, but half of what he says is unsubstantiated b u l l s h i t. So take the good and toss the bad, or whatever, but I turned him off after 3.4 minutes.

As compared to the CDC, .gov, and the big pharma push on this cluster...?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Big Picture.

I believe he was there to advocate for students to return to class w/o masks and jabs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ER doctors aren’t exactly known as the crème de la crème

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cfran
That and he loves to take the opposing view on just about every thread. Probably fancies himself as a free thinker/high intellect, .

Nah, just not a binary thinker who gets told what to think by the same group of people on every issue.

^ ^ ^

My, such a Smart Boy you are!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This doctor agrees in large part, with one HUGE exception. Do not watch this if you want to hear a medical expert's opinion (supported with facts) of dissent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSox6ybZD8

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

laugh

Helluva lead in!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I dropped the wrong counterpoint video earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCDI2ntT-E&t=4s

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It took him six minutes to say “You cannot vaccinate a cold.”

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It appears there's no shortage of medical professional's opinions on the covid-19 'virus'...

Last edited by joken2; 08/12/21. Reason: Removed video link after discovering the so-called Dr. really a fake Youtuber
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Boy you really are a believer in all this BS, ain’t ya?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It could be the most promising medical advancement of mankind. The heart of the issue is the massive government power grab.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This doctor agrees in large part, with one HUGE exception. Do not watch this if you want to hear a medical expert's opinion (supported with facts) of dissent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSox6ybZD8

Groundbreaking stuff.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 22magnut, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,797
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.