Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
FWIW, I hunted with Doc Rocket and jag. Both are first rate guys who I trust completely. As smart as Doc is, he can't possibly keep up with all the rapidly changing data.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by jaguartx
When VAERS reports 12,000 US deaths due to the Vax ?

Ralph, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. VAERS reported 11,000+ adverse events, not 11,000+ deaths. There's a big difference there. You might want to dial back the outrage a notch or three and get your basic facts straight here.

While a drug trial is being conducted aren't the ongoing effects good or bad kept secret until the end of the drug trail? Just asking because if everybody knew what was going on during the drug trail it would skew the results.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro

Ralph, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. VAERS reported 11,000+ adverse events, not 11,000+ deaths. There's a big difference there. You might want to dial back the outrage a notch or three and get your basic facts straight here.

While a drug trial is being conducted aren't the ongoing effects good or bad kept secret until the end of the drug trail? Just asking because if everybody knew what was going on during the drug trail it would skew the results.

You don't historically give hundreds of millions of people something that hasn't made it through trials, so what's "normal" obviously doesn't apply to the coronapocalypse.

VAERS had been in use for a long time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
FWIW, I hunted with Doc Rocket and jag. Both are first rate guys who I trust completely. As smart as Doc is, he can't possibly keep up with all the rapidly changing data.

I think Doc deserves the benefit of a doubt.... he is not one of our whackadoodle trolls

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by victoro

VAERS doesnt report on Lab Rat Testing- until now.

FDA studies arent scheduled to be over until spring 2023.

What do you want to bet the puppet masters dont kick the puppets ass and the FDA issuses an all clear before then.

And what will happen. Suckers will jump up and down with joy because of the great news, unable to add 2 and 2.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

+1......

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Last I looked, adverse event reports on VAERS for all the covid vaccines approached 500,000.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Why so many won't listen to a real Doctor?
I coined the saying, "It takes intelligence to recognize intelligence." As the originator of that piece of advice, I can assure you that the flipside is also true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obviously.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Why so many won't listen to a real Doctor?
I coined the saying, "It takes intelligence to recognize intelligence." As the originator of that piece of advice, I can assure you that the flipside is also true.

"real doctor" are important words...
there are many licensed medical doctors (real doctors) who are prescriptive proceedure guys...
that is not necesarily a bad thing but they are not who you want for an off the wall problem...
just like with lawyers there are Ambulance chasers, Corporate lawyers, and brilliant trial lawyer (as part of the spectrum)
if a drug trial is to prove anything, then there must be a control group.
in the case of the vaccine, the control group is the unvaccinated.
once the control group numbers become statistically insignificant it becomes almost impossible to prove anything...
Think about that.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by goalie

That isn't true.

12+k deaths last time I looked.

Correlation isn't causation, but if this were any other vax, it would already be pulled from use.

Oops. My bad. I know I'll never live THAT down on this board. That's what I get for throwing out a quick response just before bedtime when I'm tired. Oh well.

Those that want to gloat will rejoice.

As you say, association of death within 4 weeks of receiving a CoV2 vaccine is pretty sketchy... I have read reports that actual PROVEN deaths from the vaccines vary from 6 to 10. Also: if you do a cohort comparison between persons who received a vaccine and died and persons who didn't receive a vaccine and died, the numbers aren't that far apart. I'll see if I can dig those numbers out.

Nonetheless, the VAERS data, which can be useful in some applications, are being frequently misinterpreted in the present day.

Your assertion that any other vaccine would be pulled is hard to back up, I think. The Swine Flu vaccine was pulled with almost no actual data behind the action, because the whole mess was created by politicians and political-activist journalists (we used to call them "investigation journalists" back in the day). There really hasn't been anything like this in the vaccine regulatory world since polio, so it's hard to say what the government regulators would do under other circumstances.

Last edited by DocRocket; 08/11/21.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Best image I could get, because this chart is being censored via normal sources. It shows the difference in daily new cases between Jewish Israelis and Palestinians. Palestinians are largely refusing the vaccine, while Jewish Israelis have a very high percentage of vaccinated. The upward trending line represents Jewish Israelis, and the downward trending line represents Palestinians.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by jwp475

It means the vaccine is working as advertised at roll out. They claimed 94 to 95 percent effective in preventing infection. They also claimed it was effective against the mutations which has also proven th be incorrect

Negative, big gunner. They made no such claim. And yes, I did read the studies and the critiques of them when they were published.

Hopes are soaring that a Covid vaccine is within reach, following news that an interim analysis has shown Pfizer/BioNTech’s candidate to have 90% efficacy in protecting people from transmission of the virus in global trials.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/health/moderna-vaccine-barney-graham-gupta/index.html

A final analysis of the Phase 3 trial of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine shows it was 95% effective in preventing infections, even in older adults, and caused no serious safety concerns, the company said Wednesday.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/health/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-safety/index.html

I can pull up more if you'd like DOC, but your statement is BS. They did make those claims.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Hemi

It means the vaccine is working as advertised at roll out. They claimed 94 to 95 percent effective in preventing infection. They also claimed it was effective against the mutations which has also proven th be incorrect

Negative, big gunner. They made no such claim. And yes, I did read the studies and the critiques of them when they were published.

Hopes are soaring that a Covid vaccine is within reach, following news that an interim analysis has shown Pfizer/BioNTech’s candidate to have 90% efficacy in protecting people from transmission of the virus in global trials.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/health/moderna-vaccine-barney-graham-gupta/index.html

A final analysis of the Phase 3 trial of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine shows it was 95% effective in preventing infections, even in older adults, and caused no serious safety concerns, the company said Wednesday.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/health/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-safety/index.html

I can pull up more if you'd like DOC, but your statement is BS. They did make those claims.

Well, I'll give ya that CNN has made a mistake or two in the past few years, but hey, if you think they're infallible, knock yourself out.

CNN made those claims, but the published trials from Pfizer clearly stated a 95% reduction in hospitalizations, not infections.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Well, I'll give ya that CNN has made a mistake or two in the past few years, but hey, if you think they're infallible, knock yourself out.

CNN made those claims, but the published trials from Pfizer clearly stated a 95% reduction in hospitalizations, not infections.

And happily kept their mouth shut as the effectiveness was falsely touted by every medical professional that could get on TV or radio.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave

And happily kept their mouth shut as the effectiveness was falsely touted by every medical professional that could get on TV or radio.

Definitely claimed 94 to 95% effectiveness I read that multiple times

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

Definitely claimed 94 to 95% effectiveness I read that multiple times

The Doc is referring to the actual reports, not media spun headlines.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I understand exactly what he is referring to. The point is they didn't try to publicly correct the information thus they seem complicit in the BS. In other words use fear and false claims to persuade people to get the vaccine

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One should keep in mind mRNA-1273 co-developer and sponsor Moderna was not only responsible for the overall trial design, research site selection and monitoring, but also the data analysis. I always did better on tests that I graded myself.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I understand exactly what he is referring to. The point is they didn't try to publicly correct the information thus they seem complicit in the BS. In other words use fear and false claims to persuade people to get the vaccine

Agreed

@jameslavish

This is inflation
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (320090T, 17CalFan, 1OntarioJim, 30incher, 23 invisible), 1,239 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,980
Posts18,519,942
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.