Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Chippy is back again,

Lecturing us on the 1911..

I find it interesting that he went and eliminated his posts in this thread.

NOTE he was called out for trying to pass himself off as a subject matter expert when in fact (by his own posts that he went and later eliminated) he does not possess even the most basic of actual certifications of any kind in relation to the 1911. But there were paragraphs of fluff about going to Afghanistan and seeing airplanes in the distance drop ordnance, and teaching local Hajis how to do legal paperwork. As if that somehow is going to lend credibility on the subject of the M1911.

Aint been down here in the handgun forum for awhile.

So this cat lays down a buncha peanut butter.

Then goes and ghost it all .
And thinks no one would realize it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just another garden variety 24hr sockpuppet troll.

Where has glockdoofus been lately.
Hmmmmmmmm????

I went back 3 pages on my setting he was doing his therapy sessions or some other invented up schit.....
🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems like Mr. 1 hand Revolver dead eye guy at 50 yds aint been.around in awhile.
Fughing poser ...
I F u c ked up his little world last summer and he aint been the same since.
Mr 50 yd powder burnt and embedded target guy....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys do realize him and slavek are the same poser right.

I love f u c king those 2 up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Exchipy
Oh no Chippy.

No answer from you, then. Not surprising.

I’m beginning to think you don’t have an answer.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by lvmiker
The Israeli draw to which I referred is carrying w/ an empty chamber and chambering a round as part of the presentation...just saying...

mike r

With Condition 3 mandatory, I practiced that presentation from a flap holster for many hours as an Army MP, while standing a solo guard post down range in the desert.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

"Down Range" which according to him was in the United States, in the desert. crazy

But it sounds so cool!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker
The Israeli draw to which I referred is carrying w/ an empty chamber and chambering a round as part of the presentation...just saying...

mike r

With Condition 3 mandatory, I practiced that presentation from a flap holster for many hours as an Army MP, while standing a solo guard post down range in the desert.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

"Down Range" which according to him was in the United States, in the desert. crazy

But it sounds so cool!

👍👍👍😄😄😄😄

Guarding a porta john at NTC maybe???
Practicing Barney Fife draws and schit...
🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 09/09/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Chippy is back again,

NOTE he was called out for trying to pass himself off as a subject matter expert when in fact (by his own posts that he went and later eliminated) he does not possess even the most basic of actual certifications of any kind in relation to the 1911. But there were paragraphs of fluff about going to Afghanistan and seeing airplanes in the distance drop ordnance, and teaching local Hajis how to do legal paperwork. As if that somehow is going to lend credibility on the subject of the M1911.

Aint been down here in the handgun forum for awhile.

So this cat lays down a buncha peanut butter.

Then goes and ghost it all .
And thinks no one would realize it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just another garden variety 24hr sockpuppet troll.

Where has glockdoofus been lately.
Hmmmmmmmm????

I went back 3 pages on my setting he was doing his therapy sessions or some other invented up schit.....
🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems like Mr. 1 hand Revolver dead eye guy at 50 yds aint been.around in awhile.
Fughing poser ...
I F u c ked up his little world last summer and he aint been the same since.
Mr 50 yd powder burnt and embedded target guy....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys do realize him and slavek are the same poser right.

I love f u c king those 2 up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I am going to repeat what I posted earlier in the thread because it bears repeating.

You badmouthed Mr. Bill Allard from the NYPD Stakeout Squad calling him a 'Know it all Gunfighter" , a man who's reputation spoke for itself. His gunfights were very well documented. His credentials speak for themselves.

Yours don't.

Yet you feel somehow qualified to lecture us..

Keep trying.

My post from earlier.:

[i]Why do you think it is your personal responsibility to proselytize about your favorite way to carry a 1911, and why should someone listen to you? Because you were a Highway Patrolman? Are you a paid spokesman or brand ambassador for a company that sells 1911s? Do you rep for Colt, Wilson Combat, Les Baer?

Again, Why is this your personal responsibility and why should anyone listen to you?

I was not aware that the CHP issued 1911s to Patrolmen. In fact since ( if I recall right) roughly 1991 ish the CHP issued 4006 S&Ws until they upgraded a while back, but I don't recall anyone carrying a 1911.

Did you know Mr. Allard? You refer to him as Bill as if you were on a first name basis, and wrote your post as if you personally examined his gun, which you now admit that you did not. That does absolutely nothing for your credibility and in fact calls it into question.

It would lead anyone with critical thinking skills to conclude that you have been simply reading stuff on the internet and then speculating, trying to make yourself out to be some sort of subject matter expert.

In regards to Mr. Allard.

Mr Allard was 81 years old when he passed.

This comment of yours is exceedingly disrespectful.

Goes to show that even a know-it-all “gunfighter” can still have something to learn about gun handling.

Please feel free to post up your credentials to compare them to Mr. Allard's, whom you call the 'Know it all Gunfighter" .

Further you posted that Mr. Allard "Claimed" 9 kills on the job. He did not claim anything. His shootings were quite well documented. When you write in such a manner to discredit someone like you did, what you actually do is make yourself out to look bad.

Again, feel free to post up your credentials against Mr. Allard's.

Yes, as an elderly man he had an accidental discharge. However neither you nor I, nor anyone here on the forum know the details, though you seem more than willing to speculate and badmouth a man who got into a bunch of shootings and came out on top of every one.

You seem to have a burning desire to want to be seen as a subject matter expert.

Word of advice.

This is most definitely not the way to do it.[/i]

If you were a man of integrity, you would not have gone back and eliminated your posts, especially your curriculum vitae which you know was so weak that you had to fill it with 95% fluff about watching other people do things, and teaching paperwork procedures.

Here is a clue. it is incredibly easy to spot BS when you are actually in the business....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
McKay, you fight the good fight buddy. Your patience and excellent remarks are above reproach buddy.

Thank you for calling out the dinks who really have zero to contribute, but only confuse good folks looking for info. SF, Scotty B

Semper Fi
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Eric Estrada/ ex failed chipendale is crying on the other thread.

People are picking on him...
The meanies...
Trying to spin schit like typical sockpuppet behaviour.

Boo hoo....
Dude is a little female dog....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wish we could do this to all POS sockpuppets on here.
Makes it even better when they get caught in a bunch of bullschitt they try to pull off and everyone see,s it

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As a prosecutor,

Bitch promoted hisself from moron ta lawyer/prosecutor.

The innanet is a wonderful place.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gaston Glock Settled the 1911 debate back in 1981...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never go off Half Cocked, Kinda like going off full retard..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
😂,Poncho.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately, not everyone agrees with youse guys, including these two (who may now be rethinking their position):

The guy whose 1911 bumped against some furniture and shot his girlfriend’s dog in the head (unknown if fatally).

The guy who, while wandering the high desert with his dog and some friends, leaned over to attend to his dog and shot off one of his testicles. Fortunately for him, his friends were able to summon a lifeflight helo to get him to a hospital.

They are out there among us, and need to be correctly informed before they can follow in these fellows’ (bloody?) footsteps.

Been carrying a 1911 for nigh on 55 years, only idiots carry one not ready for action.

Maybe you need to stay on the porch, or better yet go back to whatever Liberal craphole you crawled out of and leave the business of men to men.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Windfall
Since you need to thumb the hammer back either way, wouldn't hammer down with a round in the chamber be safer than half cock? Cocked and locked just looks like an accidental discharge accident waiting for a place to happen. Probably the reason that I tend to carry a double action semi-auto or revolver.

YOU PROB’LY SHOULDN’T BE CARRYING A GUN ya idjit (or words to that effect) 🙂

Anyways, weren’t it the Series 70 Colt 1911’s that first included a drop safety such that dropping the gun on the lowered hammer wouldn’t cause an unintentional fire?

Or maybe that modification was just against inertial fire in general.

Prob’ly someone will correct me if I err.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by jwp475
Chippy is back again,

NOTE he was called out for trying to pass himself off as a subject matter expert when in fact (by his own posts that he went and later eliminated) he does not possess even the most basic of actual certifications of any kind in relation to the 1911. But there were paragraphs of fluff about going to Afghanistan and seeing airplanes in the distance drop ordnance, and teaching local Hajis how to do legal paperwork. As if that somehow is going to lend credibility on the subject of the M1911

How can this nerdy looking wing nut be expected to.have a clue?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh Damn!

When JWP found his picture, he went in and removed it, like he removed his posts where he badmouthed various decorated veteran LEOs from the Texas Rangers and Stakeout Squad. Not to mention going back and erasing his curriculum vitae which reminded me of the cattleman's stockyard in July..

Having spent years investigating people (and hunting them), that throws some major flags!

We call that a CLUE.. LOL

laugh

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jwp475
Chippy is back again,

NOTE he was called out for trying to pass himself off as a subject matter expert when in fact (by his own posts that he went and later eliminated) he does not possess even the most basic of actual certifications of any kind in relation to the 1911. But there were paragraphs of fluff about going to Afghanistan and seeing airplanes in the distance drop ordnance, and teaching local Hajis how to do legal paperwork. As if that somehow is going to lend credibility on the subject of the M1911

How can this nerdy looking wing nut be expected to.have a clue?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh Damn!

When JWP found his picture, he went in and removed it, like he removed his posts where he badmouthed various decorated veteran LEOs from the Texas Rangers and Stakeout Squad. Not to mention going back and erasing his curriculum vitae which reminded me of the cattleman's stockyard in July..

Having spent years investigating people (and hunting them), that throws some major flags!

We call that a CLUE.. LOL

laugh
damn sure would have liked to see that pic

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Refreshing this so our Campfire Friends can read this thread and understand the full context of Chippy's conduct.

Note he has gone back and deleted a great many of his posts, so there is no record of what he posted.

If he had any credibility whatsoever, or could be taken as a trustworthy individual, he would not need to do such a thing.

At the end of the day, all a man has is his word.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aww, c'mon Mackay, he just want to feel impotant...........................

Laughin' here.

MM

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
If I remember correctly, Bill Allard never missed a shot fired in any of his gun fights which is pretty amazing. I’ve been carrying 1911s for over 30 years and have had one negligent discharge. When I was new to them, I didn’t carry cocked and locked, and would load the chamber and lower the hammer. Well the hammer slipped and fired the gun, my thumb got hit by the recoiling slide. Never again will I try that. Now I can’t see any reason to have a single action semiautomatic in any condition other that condition one. Too easy to make a mistake getting it into the fight otherwise.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.