Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Gee....maybe the disaster was because Biden and cronies told the Taliban exactly where, when, and how we were going to leave months ahead of time.....

Last edited by reivertom; 08/14/21.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by 700LH
Could be a disaster?

Don't you mean Afganistan has been a disaster since we gave Bin Laden time to make up his mind about surrendering instead of killing every living creature that took a breath for miles.

COULD BE a disaster ?!?!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I pray it doesn't go south real quick. My son in law was sent there a few weeks ago. He flies the Pavehawk and is the Mission Commander leading a Para-Rescue group that is on hand in case it gets ugly for our folks. Having an extra 5000 troops there is a little help but it makes for long nights.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
barack is still in charge in DC. His people run the Pentagon. Billions of taxpayer dollars worth of weapons and munitions will be just left on the ground. Barack always a huge supporter of the muslim brotherhood and other radical muslim outfits. This is his way of arming the taliban for future use.

I have no doubt this rings true!!!

I tend to use more than enough gun
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My MIL grew up in Iraq and Afghanistan. She says the people in Afghanistan are wonderful people but just don’t have a mindset for Western democracy. We thought this was funny as hell back in the 80s when the Soviets were trying the same thing. 20 years of the same shizzles from us and people are surprised? The Afghans have been fighting for 1200 years.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 08/14/21.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They can put a barefoot, toothless Afghan in the White House for all I care.

,...cain't be no worse than that senile azzhole and his Bolshevik handlers that's in there now.
I hope you are well. You have been missed.

Welcome back.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bolshevik handlers, obama, soros, and china are the problems we need to remove ASAP.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Funny thing is it ain’t the Taliban. Anyone thinking Iran isn’t doing this is stupid.

Gee, ya think maybe?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Robb10238
I pray it doesn't go south real quick. My son in law was sent there a few weeks ago. He flies the Pavehawk and is the Mission Commander leading a Para-Rescue group that is on hand in case it gets ugly for our folks. Having an extra 5000 troops there is a little help but it makes for long nights.

Best wishes for his safe return.

And all his crew..............and the rest of the Americans already there and soon to be.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Robb10238

Best wishes for his safe return.

And all his crew..............and the rest of the Americans already there and soon to be.

l hope they brought a bunch of warthogs and lots of hellfire missiles with them, where is all the godawm air support. Shame on USA the world is watching, if Trump was in power there would be air support. Remember what he said Harm one American and you will suffer gravely. They heeded that message but now, well you know what kind of pussified commie you have in the WH.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Funny thing is it ain’t the Taliban. Anyone thinking Iran isn’t doing this is stupid.

Gee, ya think maybe?

China has already said they would recognize a Taliban government, I dunno if they are arming them too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Taliban in Kabul this morning...

Can't help but think of democrat disasters like the...

Iran Hostage Crisis under Carter

or

Benghazi under Obama & Clinton.

Prayers for Americans there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I hope it becomes a complete disaster for Biden.

Dumbass! If it's a disaster, it will be US service men who pay for it. No wonder most people here think you're a moron.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
On Kudlow last night with Gen Jack Keane. What a dog and pony show. Are those two freaking clueless are are they covering for Biden.
Jack says he thinks Biden realized he made a mistake and if the Tali take over Afghanistan it will make Biden fear for the safety of this country due to the increased risks of terrorism.

YGBFSM.

So, i guess Biden will worry about that danger to us while not worrying about the danger of the crap coming in our border and being flown in from central America and Africa on govt financed passenger jet flights carrying brown shirts, terrorists and disease.

Is Gen Jack Keane for real? Its this dumbass a deep state puke too?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope that all Americans get out of Afghanistan alive and well, but I also think that our failed attempt to change Afghanistan into a democratic country was a waste of time, treasure, and most importantly, blood. Hamid Karzai, his family, and his friends skimmed billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars from the trillions of dollars in aid that we threw away on Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a collection of tribes with different languages and traditions, with allegiance first to the tribe, then to Islam, and little if any to the concept of country. I look at Afghanistan as being like China before the communists took over, a country in name, ruled by regional war lords without an effective central government.

Afghanistan is a sink hole where western armies go to die. The British failed, the Soviets failed, and now we have failed. The Afghans who claim to support and work for the current central government don't seem very willing to fight for what they have, so why should we spend any more time, treasure, or blood to help them if they won't stand and fight? We gave them the tools to fight and build a country, but we never could give them the will to do the hard work.

Twenty years of sacrific and this is what we have to show for it. The Taliban are on the verge of regaining control and we look inept in the eyes of the third world. People who don't respect you will be embolden to attack you.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 08/15/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden knows just what hes doing in Kabul. Hes turning Afghanistan over to them as Zero did in 2016 with Mosul and giving the Muslim brotherhood millions in arms to use against Israel, just as Zero did.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The most dangerous job in the world is being allied with the US agsinst the NWO or their armies.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Biden knows just what hes doing in Kabul. Hes turning Afghanistan over to them as Zero did in 2016 with Mosul and giving the Muslim brotherhood millions in arms to use against Israel, just as Zero did.

Against Israel and agaist us too. The pictures that I've seen show a lot of American military gear in the hand of the Taliban fighters, with M4s being more commonly seen than AKs. Arms and ammo that we paid for soon to be aimed and fired at us and our few friends in this World.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden got just what he wanted to happen in Kabul and our involvement in Afghanistan was a success for his Puppetmasters. It cost the US hundreds of billions, killed and crippled many patriotic servicemen, exposed and destroyed Afghan resistance to the moslem empire, made the Bolshevik owners of the military industrial complex richer, gave billions in arms and equipment to the terrorists and M. Brotherhood enemies of Israel, etc, just as it was supposed to do and just like Zero did with Mosul in 2016. Dejavue all over again.
Biden is turning the US over to our enemies too, through our southern border.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/15/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Nation building there will just not work. You just cannot fix every problem! The ANA was only effective in the last few years because we were able to give air support when they were in a bind on their ops. When we left the air support went away and the Taliban knew they could win engagements. Now, we will have to manage the media blow back and be hesitant if at all to use drone strikes when and where needed. They should have known based on the Soviets experience there that the entire endeavor was a going to be a turd in the swimming pool. Now that we have tried polish that turd and make it a shiny turd, we still have a shiny turd! Last, it is funny how this mess involved several nations but when the music stopped, we were the only ones without a chair to sit on..................................

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 76 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,458
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.