Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Dusty ‘Simone’ one
Damn you Joe Biden and the Chiner flu.

$65 /2.5 gal.

From $50.

Just in time for food plots spraying also.

Yea spray your food with lymphoma, yum yum

Simone’iac,

Actually, i spray the weeds before i plant the food my food eats.

Enjoy cancer

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh yeah

Btw, gly-4 will eat through a styrofoam Route-44 Sonic slushie cup.

Just like gasoline.

Man what a mess on my workshop table. 3/4 plywood top. Soaked a puddle about 2ft diameter. Molten styrofoam and gly-4.
I just tacked down a piece of 3/8 plywood over that wet spot.

crazy eek

Someone summon Captain Planet.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Ever wonder why we're one of the sickest nations on the planet? This round up crap is illegal in several European countries for good reason

I’ll put you on the “voted for Biden” list.

👍

Put me on whatever list you want, but it won't be on the chemotherapy farming list. I happen to be a beekeeper and I've seen first hand the devastation these chemicals cause. Our beneficial insects and microbes take the beating and we're left with dead soil.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ever wonder why we're one of the sickest nations on the planet? This round up crap is illegal in several European countries for good reason

👍

Put me on whatever list you want, but it won't be on the chemotherapy farming list. I happen to be a beekeeper and I've seen first hand the devastation these chemicals cause. Our beneficial insects and microbes take the beating and we're left with dead soil.

I just burned 3 nest full of bee's last week. Bastards are dead upside down on the ground we they belong.
Don't need any damn bee's or weeds around my place. I don't hug any trees either.
They better figure out a way to reduce the cost of gly or everything that we eat is going to go higher than all this craziness is already causing.
Class action law suits my ass, all they do is make everything we need cost more, same with drugs, bull$hit!

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

👍

I just burned 3 nest full of bee's last week. Bastards are dead upside down on the ground we they belong.
Don't need any damn bee's or weeds around my place. I don't hug any trees either.
They better figure out a way to reduce the cost of gly or everything that we eat is going to go higher than all this craziness is already causing.
Class action law suits my ass, all they do is make everything we need cost more, same with drugs, bull$hit!

Lol! Except I don't think this is the way it's meant to be. We're fixing to find out how long we can survive as a nation with dead soil. Those who care are concerned about this, and are trying to build healthy soils.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

👍

Lol! Except I don't think this is the way it's meant to be. We're fixing to find out how long we can survive as a nation with dead soil. Those who care are concerned about this, and are trying to build healthy soils.

How good were the soils in the dust bowl years?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Awesome. Farmer's didn't know about cover crops and it got a little windy. Im from South West Kansas. They still have wind storms that looks like the dust bowl days. Dumping tons of glyphosate in our fields and streams and lacing food everywhere with its residue is completely another matter. Our children haven't begun to pay it's price

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Awesome. Farmer's didn't know about cover crops and it got a little windy. Im from South West Kansas. They still have wind storms that looks like the dust bowl days. Dumping tons of glyphosate in our fields and streams and lacing food everywhere with its residue is completely another matter. Our children haven't begun to pay it's price

Quackery BS. Explain why average expected lifeapan has gone up since it’s introduction? Dumbass.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Got two 55 gallon drums of the concentrate.Should be approaching gold in price.

Last edited by Huntz; 08/15/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Damn the bees! Damn the soil! Damn the cancer patients! Can't make profits worrying about that schidt!

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Quackery BS. Explain why average expected lifeapan has gone up since it’s introduction? Dumbass.

Then put some in your coffee genius, do you really want to live longer with cancer?

[Linked Image from betahealthy.com]

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/15/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Roundup was that bad, there would be no one alive in Arkansas. California jury decided it caused cancer. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Oh yeah

Btw, gly-4 will eat through a styrofoam Route-44 Sonic slushie cup.

Just like gasoline.

Man what a mess on my workshop table. 3/4 plywood top. Soaked a puddle about 2ft diameter. Molten styrofoam and gly-4.
I just tacked down a piece of 3/8 plywood over that wet spot.

crazy eek

Someone summon Captain Planet.

At least the weeds won't be growing there.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
$74 at Tractor Supply now... frown

The generic, not Roundup.

It may work better than Round-Up. I think half of the schitt they sell is actually fertilizer.

Back to full on brush killer for me.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 08/15/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love the smell of glyphosate in the morning.....on Morning Glory

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I think my pizz is stronger than the roundup we buy at Walmart or Home Depot, the foaming kind.

Oh it will take dandelions in time. Koshia weeds can be tough to kill so I bought the stronger roundup in concentrate.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Glypho certainly has it's uses in spot spray applications, I can't deny that. It's also pretty clear that it degrades the soil and harms wildlife when used landscape wide. Whether it causes cancer I don't know.

Celebrating dumping gallons of poison on your own property because it pisses off liberals.................wow. 2nd and 3rd order effects just aren't that obvious I guess, but if you hunt it's worth thinking about.

Among other things Glypho is a chelator. Fancy word for a chemical that binds up metals. You know like calcium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, etc. I'm sure you know those are important in your diet. Do you suppose they are less important for your deer?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by viking
I think my pizz is stronger than the roundup we buy at Walmart or Home Depot, the foaming kind.

Oh it will take dandelions in time. Koshia weeds can be tough to kill so I bought the stronger roundup in concentrate.

Buy the concentrate and mix it yerself, don't do it at the 3oz rate, mix it double that at the least and spray the hell out of everything. When you have round up ready crops stick to the regular dose. But for killing the tough weeds n brush triple the round up and add a couple dollops of dicamba and a good glop of diesel.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Is Tordon ? in use this days? Back in the 80’s it was the MOAB.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking

Buy the concentrate and mix it yerself, don't do it at the 3oz rate, mix it double that at the least and spray the hell out of everything. When you have round up ready crops stick to the regular dose. But for killing the tough weeds n brush triple the round up and add a couple dollops of dicamba and a good glop of diesel.

For full on brush it's Tordon or Crossbow and a little Dawn dish soap for a surfactant.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 204guy, 31 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,456
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.