Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Biden wont resign, or be impeached....he has more chit to fugg up.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t don’t doubt for an instant that the Taliban has at least a battalion’s worth of artillery set and targeted on that airfield. It would be easy enough to get enough downrange to do some serious hurt before those could be taken out even if we have the assets there and ready to do it.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by RAS
I hope I am wrong but more shocking videos will be coming. This time with American citizens being executed. These images are going to tear this country to pieces. Far, far more than now.

God I pray that I am wrong.

I don't think I'd start this thread, or make the above post a day after I started a "Let it go thread" to the OEF vets. But that is me.

Are you a veteran, Ray?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by RAS
I hope I am wrong but more shocking videos will be coming. This time with American citizens being executed. These images are going to tear this country to pieces. Far, far more than now.

I don't think I'd start this thread, or make the above post a day after I started a "Let it go thread" to the OEF vets. But that is me.

Are you a veteran, Ray?

28 years worth, you? I didn't start a thread about "Let it go" concerning OEF vets and then start this guessing game thread, discussing the worse that might be

Did you start a "Let it go thread?"

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
You recall the 3 trillion dollar infrastructure bill that’s been bouncing around the Congress? Well wasn’t going to pass as an infrastructure bill so guess where it’s gonna go ! 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
It seems like at this point the Taliban have learned from both their past and the Iranians. They’re going to let the Americans and Afghan employees out. They’ll even let some of the government workers return under amnesty. They’ll get the westerners gone and get their people in place before they settle their scores. Smart of them. They keep the chaos to a minimum and make it hard for the west to economically sanction them.

Yeah, sanctioning all $2000 of their economy would go rough on them... whistle

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm guessing that there are a lot of people that will never get to the airport.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'm guessing that there are a lot of people that will never get to the airport.
Safe bet.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A guy called into Bongino today who claimed to be a former intel guy and he said there are up to 40,000 Americans still over there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My fear is that the Taliban may be on their best behavior right now but they can't help who they are. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think they can fight the temptation to be Jihadists on camera for the whole world to see.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Every time I see them pimping around in armored HUMVEE I think of the big “lack of armored HUMVEE” stories from when we first got over there.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
My fear is that the Taliban may be on their best behavior right now but they can't help who they are. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think they can fight the temptation to be Jihadists on camera for the whole world to see.

They sre working with their friends in the MSM.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

If most of the Taliban are say... "Baptists" for example...

There are many who are "Westboro Baptist Churchers"..... eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by RAS

Are you a veteran, Ray?

28 years worth, you? I didn't start a thread about "Let it go" concerning OEF vets and then start this guessing game thread, discussing the worse that might be

Did you start a "Let it go thread?"

Yes I am. Marines 2004-09, definitely not 28 years. I would think that some veterans of these wars might have some emotions in all of this, but that’s just me. Regardless, there is letting go of your demons and the crap you experienced and then there is discussing current events.

Thanks for your service.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Every time I see them pimping around in armored HUMVEE I think of the big “lack of armored HUMVEE” stories from when we first got over there.
The Taliban has Humvees? I thought those were made in the USA. Who sold them Humvees? Kind of like selling rifles to the Indians.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Doesn't the Pentagram have the world's most powerful hostage extraction team?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
The Taliban has Humvees? I thought those were made in the USA. Who sold them Humvees? Kind of like selling rifles to the Indians.

They’ve got EVERYTHING we left over there, now.

Hiden Biden and his Boss The Halfican wants to make sure the Taliban are well armed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Nobody "sold" them Hummers. There were plenty of them and arms/ammo abandoned at outposts as the Afghan army retreated.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody "sold" them Hummers. There were plenty of them and arms/ammo abandoned at outposts as the Afghan army retreated.
Oh, that's even worse, we gave them away. What does a Humvee cost?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Oh, that's even worse, we gave them away. What does a Humvee cost?

Probably about 1/2 as much as it costs to fly the damn thing from here to there...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 163bc, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,828
Posts18,496,595
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.