Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
The current vaccines were developed from the original covid strain. They are finding they aren't worth a schit against the new strain. Now the answer is to give even more of the original vaccine to combat the new strain? Makes sense...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So people need another or different covid shot....I don't see the big deal in my world.

on the other hand tho, being a medical person... I still believe the patient has a right to make that decision on their own..

each kind of drug introduced into the body, can have side effects... and that should be each patients right to decide on their own whether they want to take those risks, while trying to receive the benefits of taking that medication...

The Government, either Federal or State or even local government has NO right to dictate for people to take any drug, whether they want to or not..

but then here it is the same people who legalize all sorts of harmful street drugs, allowing people to take those, when not only do they have high incidence of harm... ( oh say like George Floyd, the Black America's hero, who died of a Fentanyl overdose, not police brutality), not to disregard all the social problems street drugs also cause society and the massive expense thrown in by the Government bureaucrats to address those...

Clueless bureaucRats playing doctor.... and then we have Fauci, who is a doctor but is a friggin clueless moron... and on the take...

Welcome to communism America....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Or let nature least the way and get off the fkn couch, put down the doughnut and let your immune system do what is been doing for the last 250k years.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Ringworm, you probably haven't heard...natural immunity from natural antibodies went extinct in 2020. 🙄 only antibodies from a shot can save you.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
They absolutely expected this. Viruses mutate continually. To develop a “vaccine” that only targets the one original virus is comical, and done purposefully.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can’t imagine being ecstatic about it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215753630

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
A few of my coworkers said they won't get a booster after the second shot made them so sick. Maybe they're learning...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I remember in the sixth grade this was explained to us.

I guess most of the fugking idiots getting this shot didn't recall.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Water won't put out a grease fire. Democrats... "we need more water!"

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire
The Government, either Federal or State or even local government has NO right to dictate for people to take any drug, whether they want to or not.

Welcome to communism America....

And who, exactly, is going to stop them? And how?
My two will be expelled from Univ of Michigan unless they get the jab. Know any jabbers with bad aim who can't hit the target? They'll earn money for that miss.

Originally Posted by Seafire
Welcome to communism Amerika....

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ T H I S ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ (BTW, fixed your spelling error)

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The current vaccines were developed from the original covid strain. They are finding they aren't worth a schit against the new strain. Now the answer is to give even more of the original vaccine to combat the new strain? Makes sense...

Covid is the flu that was weaponized to make it more dangerous, so people constantly referring to covid is misleading. That said there will never be a true lasting vaccine for covid just as there is no lasting vaccine for the flu

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Clueless bureaucRats playing doctor.... and then we have Fauci, who is a doctor but is a friggin clueless moron... and on the take..

Cmon Seafire, you are being unkind to the real clueless morons in the world. They have many more capabilities than F**kedup.

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Dusty, I agree. There has never been a successful vaccine for any corona virus because they mutate too quickly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I remember in the sixth grade this was explained to us.

I guess most of the fugking idiots getting this shot didn't recall.

LOL

Well, yeah

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep, and natural immunity works for several decades against all variants. Folks who have immunity from having had SARS-1 back in the early 2000s are immune to COVID-19.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, and natural immunity works for several decades against all variants. Folks who have immunity from having had SARS-1 back in the early 2000s are immune to COVID-19.

Would like to see the study or data which confirms this. I'm fairly certain the above is a true statement, but need data so I can educate others in the future with facts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Ringworm, you probably haven't heard...natural immunity from natural antibodies went extinct in 2020. 🙄 only antibodies from a shot can save you.

Amazing, that!

FJB & FJT

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1moredeer, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.