Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215755022

Read any thread on it you want but the one above is a great example. There's about 4 posters over there who seem to understand leaving was probably the right thing to do, but the process was a giant goat fugg. The rest are entirely pissed that the media isn't supporting their guy.

There was one thread questioning Milley's intelligence. Someone over there has 2 brain cells to rub together! But otherwise that entire site is filled with schaedenfreude that the media isn't carrying water for Biden on this.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Read any thread on it you want but the one above is a great example. There's about 4 posters over there who seem to understand leaving was probably the right thing to do, but the process was a giant goat fugg. The rest are entirely pissed that the media isn't supporting their guy.

There was one thread questioning Milley's intelligence. Someone over there has 2 brain cells to rub together! But otherwise that entire site is filled with schaedenfreude that the media isn't carrying water for Biden on this.

Why wouldn't they be pissed at the media for not lyin' for their guy? Again.

It's become commonplace and taken for granted that the media lies and covers up for democrats.

Fugg 'em all. Short and Tall. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
That's a lot of fun loving folks over there. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of them are on drugs and regularly visit shrinks.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
5000 or 10,000 Americans trapped behind enemy lines. Dipshit doesn't even know how many.

Dipshit just gave a speech. Didn't mention Afghanistan. Didn't take any questions.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
DU is a bunch of lemmings. The first time I signed up to enlighten them I was banned after about 5 posts. The second time I was gone after the first. You see, democrats only believe in free speech when it agrees with them.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I couldn't give 2 phuggs what the enemy thinks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

LOL:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=15755523

That'll stir the pot a bit...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
DU is a bunch of lemmings. The first time I signed up to enlighten them I was banned after about 5 posts. The second time I was gone after the first. You see, democrats only believe in free speech when it agrees with them.

Kudos for going over there and crossing swords with them.

grin

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Why wouldn't they be pissed at the media for not lyin' for their guy? Again.

It's become commonplace and taken for granted that the media lies and covers up for democrats.

Fugg 'em all. Short and Tall. mad

Because the marxists are so fuggin stupid they believe anything the media says unless it's against their guy. So 99.99999% of the time they lap up whatever the media says and ask for more. This didn't go down well for them at the trough and they've never experienced it before. They don't know what to do. It's fun to watch.

Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I couldn't give 2 phuggs what the enemy thinks.

>>Insert generic Sun Tzu quote here<<

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Those SOB's couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a bagful of bananas.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently, I had a previous login called "DitchTheBitch" when the Trump/Clinton election was upcoming and it got banned LOL. So I had to create another one to post the above reply I linked.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL they already removed my post, even though every single word in it was accurate and true.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
LOL they already removed my post, even though every single word in it was accurate and true.

Are you surprised? Death is the only way to deal with a rattlesnake in your backyard

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Are you surprised? Death is the only way to deal with a rattlesnake in your backyard

They don't want anything to do with someone who has real world experience that can list factual point after factual point that questions the loyalty to the chosen one.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL I lasted 30 minutes from the time I created a login to the time I got banned. And I actually didn't violate any of the site rules. They just didn't like what I had to say.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

They don't want anything to do with someone who has real world experience that can list factual point after factual point that questions the loyalty to the chosen one.

You can't reason with a rattlesnake, you can only kill them.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Biden = FUBAR. Who gives a fugg what a bunch sheep think. Media is fake news formulated for the sheep.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From DU, imagined facts lol. Wtf

BlueIdaho
16. It's August... the slow news days in DC.
So the media decided to whip up a feeding frenzy based on mostly imagined facts on the ground in Afghanistan. Along with that - never underestimate the number of reporters who think taking Biden down a few pegs might do their careers good.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 79S
From DU, imagined facts lol. Wtf

BlueIdaho
16. It's August... the slow news days in DC.
So the media decided to whip up a feeding frenzy based on mostly imagined facts on the ground in Afghanistan. Along with that - never underestimate the number of reporters who think taking Biden down a few pegs might do their careers good.

Only one way to deal with a rattlesnake.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Why get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,085
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.