Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Of course Covid isn’t over. It’s a bad cold, have we eliminated the cold and flu viruses with mask? Why would we eliminate Covid with them. Vacations, booster shots for vacations, worthless paper or cloth mask if any of it worked Covid would already be over. Covids a bad cold that here to stay. My wife and I never wore mask and so far haven’t had it but I’m sure we will at some point. My son had it and felt like he had a cold for a few days.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
My #1 question is does China have the delta variant influx?Thats where it came from so my 2nd question is if China does have the delta variant influx how many were vaccinated that caught it ? 3rd question does the vaccine actually spread the virus even more or ineffective saline ???

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It will always, always be with us, just like the cold or flu, only a little more lethal. There is already a Delta+ variant circulating. It's never going away. Your best hope? Stay young, healthy and hope for better therapeutics.

Tarquin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by earlybrd
My #1 question is does China have the delta variant influx?Thats where it came from so my 2nd question is if China does have the delta variant influx how many were vaccinated that caught it ? 3rd question does the vaccine actually spread the virus even more or ineffective saline ???

The flu mutates itself, no need for human intervention, that is the genius of this weapon, so the delta variant if real could actually create itself as the flu always creates a new strain

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/18/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Thank Gates, Fauci and the NWO too.

I blame Fauci and the funds he directed to enhance Covid more than anyone.

Then who do they put in charge of it here? The evil mastermind who brought it to us...

Science Fiction movies don't have anything on reality.

Australia is putting anyone who argues with the government in detention centers, Australia also sold the port of Darwin to china like biden will soon sell Washington state to the chinese. In fact chinese soldiers are already there

Evidence?

Tarquin
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Thank Gates, Fauci and the NWO too.

I blame Fauci and the funds he directed to enhance Covid more than anyone.

Then who do they put in charge of it here? The evil mastermind who brought it to us...

Science Fiction movies don't have anything on reality.

Australia is putting anyone who argues with the government in detention centers, Australia also sold the port of Darwin to china like biden will soon sell Washington state to the chinese. In fact chinese soldiers are already there

Evidence?

There are communist elected in DC, why not in Australia?

Australian mandatory quarantine accommodation (prison for dissenters)

The Government of Australia will be building what they call a “mandatory quarantine accommodation” which is set to open its first phase in “early 2022.” This will be the second of such facilities in the country and when it is finished it will be able to hold up to 3,000 in isolation as they quarantine.

This is just another term for jail

Now as for the port of Darwin being sold to the chinks

Australian port sold to chinese

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/18/21.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He// of a lot worse than a "cold." Ask my Dad....oh, he ded. Sorry.

I am just stunned the US CDC would fund such craziness. Did they think if anything stupid occurred it would stay on the other side of the ocean? WTF? Man, there needs to be an accounting, but by whom, I can't think of any grownups.

Please, let there be courageous candidates for 2022, and please, let the voters wake the eff up.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

I am just stunned the US CDC would fund such craziness. Did they think if anything stupid occurred it would stay on the other side of the ocean? WTF? Man, there needs to be an accounting, but by whom, I can't think of any grownups.

Please, let there be courageous candidates for 2022, and please, let the voters wake the eff up.

My entire family had it, it was a bad cold until I lost the hearing in one ear

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It is a virtual certainty that the chinks developed the virus that causes COVID and unleashed it on the world. The only really questions are whether or not its release was intentional and whether or not these chink, or someone working with them, are behind the variants.

The chinks are still claiming they have had ~95,000 infected. There are probably 95,000+ boomers on this forum who've been infected.

No it is not certain that covid came from china, not in any way. Or do you believe what the CDC says even though there is no evidence that they have ever told the truth

The evidence pointing to a wuhan engineered origin is certain.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
An active pandemic is the perfect smoke screen for engineered variants.

The real scary will be the future engineered bio weapons that will certainly come this grand experiment.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Still weird to see all the homeless in SF, Portland, Seattle.

They must have exceptional healthcare.

Indeed they do have exceptional healthcare. It's free to them because we get stuck with the bill.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

For all the talk of Covid and mask nazis very few are pissed at China for creating it or want to hold them responsible. The rest of the world should stop all trade with China but we don’t.

Sorry that you lost your father and we’re impacted personally by this.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’m pretty sure the cure for COVID is a level head and common sense.

But I’m going to pray it kills a bunch of people regardless.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dess

Indeed they do have exceptional healthcare. It's free to them because we get stuck with the bill.

You deal with a lot of homeless?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It is a virtual certainty that the chinks developed the virus that causes COVID and unleashed it on the world. The only really questions are whether or not its release was intentional and whether or not these chink, or someone working with them, are behind the variants.

The chinks are still claiming they have had ~95,000 infected. There are probably 95,000+ boomers on this forum who've been infected.

No it is not certain that covid came from china, not in any way. Or do you believe what the CDC says even though there is no evidence that they have ever told the truth

The evidence pointing to a wuhan engineered origin is certain.

Nope the new evidence is pointing to the CDC collaborating with china. What do you expect the CDC to say, ask them what they were paying chinka to do? Why should the CDC not be questioned until dead one by one when we know that they were paying the enemy to develop germ warfare. This is more bizarre than logically even possible

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just get used to having it around for the rest of your life.

Like the flu it will kill folks that are susceptible to it.

Whatever Greek letter they put on it it will be here.

Just that the Governor of N.M.has put everyone back on masks even if they have had the shot over this crap.

Don't know if it was man made or not but where ever it came from if one gets it and gets over it they should not have to get a shot they are calling a vaccine.

One should not need booster shots every 6 months if it is/was a vaccine.

Lockdowns are just those in office trying to control folks.

It starts Friday.

Last edited by plainsman456; 08/18/21. Reason: day the earth stands still in NM
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dess

You deal with a lot of homeless?

Im in Denver....they're everywhere and the city keeps starting programs to help them or just ignoring laws to prevent their behavior. The city did clean up the area around the baseball stadium before the All-Star game just to make the city look nice. It seems all it does is raise my property taxes. I try to avoid them the best I can, but there are beggars at every off ramp and many intersections with stoplights. Can't use trails near rivers because of the "camping". So to answer your question...yes.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Expect nothing less from bio weapon!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It won’t always be COVID but the Democrats will always have a crisis and there will always be a reason to own every aspect of your life.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Just get used to having it around for the rest of your life.

Like the flu it will folks that are susceptible to it.

Whatever Greek letter they put on it it will be here.

Just that the Governor of N.M.has put everyone back on masks even if they have had the shot over this crap.

Don't know if it was man made or not but where ever it came from if one gets it and gets over it they should not have to get a shot they are calling a vaccine.

One should not need booster shots every 6 months if it is/was a vaccine.

Lockdowns are just those in office trying to control folks.

Mask are for retard control nothing more

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (219 Wasp, 160user, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 65 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,838
Posts18,496,777
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.