Print Thread
Hop To
U
UPhiker Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Supply must be slowly catching up with demand. I was on a distributor website yesterday and they had hundreds of 6920s in stock. Regular ones were in the $930 range and ones with Magpul furniture were a little over a $1000. Those are pre-panic prices.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Are those "CR", or "LE" "LEO" guns?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
U
UPhiker Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
CRs.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
So these are the new ones made by CZ? I'm sure they will be fine rifles..CZ makes some pretty good stuff.. My P09 is really starting to grow on me. That pistol is amazingly accurate and reliable..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Buy an FN if you want a real mill spec AR.

They’ll be much better than the new “Colts”.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^^^.

Especially when you can get an FN for the same price.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's the problem with the new Colts? 🤔

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by TC1
What's the problem with the new Colts? 🤔

They are probably just fine, as were the old Colts... I love my pre ban. It shoots damn well for a rifle without a freefloated handguard. I believe Colt will do just fine with CZ at the wheel. I'm curious too, as to what the others say about the new Colts.

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Companies cannot be rated based on one gun and one gun alone. Colt spent 50 years working with the govt to build the best battle rifles they could. Then they took that same knowledge to the LE market and everyone bases their quality on the 6920, 6720 and 6933 as they are built to the TDP, which Colt still owns.

FN took the contract and built to the same standards for the govt and mostly for everything else. But just as Colt produced some less than stellar models brought out by Colt MFG. instead of Colt Defense and even licensed out their name to companies that didn't even come close, FN makes different barrels and different versions for the civilian market because they can.

With CZ at the wheel, things have potential to be just as good or better. But in today's covid blamed market, I'm not counting on anything.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Sure they will. My FN shot like crap, and you couldn't get the dust cover to close. I'll keep my colts.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Ky221

Sure they will. My FN shot like crap, and you couldn't get the dust cover to close. I'll keep my colts.

Guys will always have their favorites. They talk them up like there's a huge difference. One reason I bought a BCM. Well, let me tell you, I prefer my Noveske and even my Northtech Defense over that rifle. To each his own, but I probably won't be buying another BCM or even a FN in the near future. They don't do anything any better than the rifles I already own.. I'm also not a huge Colt fan because they are surrounded by a lot of hype, but I did buy one just for chidts and giggles. Its a dandy rifle, but the finish is like lumpy dog chidt compared to even one of my lesser rifles like my no name Rogue Defense. I remember when guys would spout off "ABC".... maybe that is still a thing, but there are some manufactures out there that a lot of guys have never heard of that put out good rifles. I won't be selling my Colt anytime soon, as I like it, even with all its blemishes...:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

But the rifle shoots and there's a lot of beauty in that.. I will probably check out some of the new colts put out by CZ and see how they fare. We know how some of the other CZ products are and they are a very well established company. They have been around for a damn long time..

BSA MAGA
D
dla Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Colt fan-boys are sooo funny. Just gotta have that horsey symbol. I'm sure it is worth all you overpaid for it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm pretty excited about CZ acquiring Colt. They're willing to listen to end users and not afraid to push out products that are very niche specific, rather than appeal to the masses.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Well, I’d take a CZ/ Dan Wesson 1911 over a late model Colt version, so I’ve got high hopes for Colt living up to its name again.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (257 mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 21 invisible), 1,726 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,389
Posts18,469,819
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.