Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Blackdog85
Interested in selling your vaccine card? I'll go $100 on it 😂

Careful, the way the govt is flipping out about this BS, one of the alphabet agencies will be calling upon you. Its all about control.

NRA Endowment Member
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I have bleeding hemorrhoids.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Originally Posted by Blackdog85
Interested in selling your vaccine card? I'll go $100 on it 😂

Careful, the way the govt is flipping out about this BS, one of the alphabet agencies will be calling upon you. Its all about control.

Cards are useless. You can show them at NY restaurants, but that info is entered into the vax database and can be quickly checked by any organization with authority to access the vax database.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Huntz
I have bleeding hemorrhoids.

A polaroid is a cross between a pollock and a hemorrhoid; they're both a pain in the ass.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I got my shot yesterday at 9:30am. By 2 pm severe headache and tired feeling. Next morning only slight headache but my shoulder where the shot was given hurts like I got beat with a baseball bat. Go back for round 2 in 4 weeks.
I got Mederna

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
R
So much misinformation about the shot. It’s not even a vaccine and your chances of surviving Covid are better than your chance of surviving the shot. Seems like they all forget to mention that if you are diabetic or taking blood thinners the shot is a no-no. No way they’re sticking me.
Rick

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Speaking of misinformation…see above lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by blairvt

I'm still pissed about the Anthrax shots I had to take!!
[/quote]

lol....... cool

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I know many diabetics who have received the benefits of this vaccination and lived to tell the story.

Medics bury their mistakes..
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Everybody here should note: Consent is the bedrock foundation of medical care. Without it, torture can be renamed, sterilization masked, and murder denied. Ask yourself this question, if people do not have a right to choose whether or not they want to be vaxxed or wear a mask, what medical procedures require the consent of the patient? Logically, it is either all or none.

As usual in these topics, one group wants to force their decision on others. Anyone that disagrees or simply mistrusts (not sure why you wouldn’t) the “science” gets labeled, blamed, and flamed, as almost subhumans.

Oh, and if you’re in the provaccine camp, but you absolutely believe no one has the right to inject someone else against their will, pay attention to ideas surrounding you. People are grabbing power that, once seized, is never returned.

Last edited by jakelly; 08/19/21.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47
Speaking of misinformation…see above lol

I agree. It seems like I hear a new piece of information every day!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RickinTN
So much misinformation about the shot. It’s not even a vaccine and your chances of surviving Covid are better than your chance of surviving the shot. Seems like they all forget to mention that if you are diabetic or taking blood thinners the shot is a no-no. No way they’re sticking me.
Rick

Funny you talk about misinformation and then include more so shortly after...

My dad is a diabetic, on blood thinner, has had two different pace makers, over weight, with permanent heart and kidney damage. He was poster child for risk if he got the C-h-i-n-a flu, and got his shot early. So far so good and his side effects after the shot were similar to if he had drank water (read absolutely none).

I've got a son that is 23, I told him I personally wouldn't get it if I was him, but he's old enough to make his own decisions... I find myself in the 50/50 category. Get it if you want, don't condemn anybody for their choice either way -no matter which corner your in-. False information (as above) is so rampant from both sides; it's rediculous. My aunt's momma's, sisters brother that knows a nurse told me so!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
I got my shot yesterday at 9:30am. By 2 pm severe headache and tired feeling. Next morning only slight headache but my shoulder where the shot was given hurts like I got beat with a baseball bat. Go back for round 2 in 4 weeks.
I got Mederna

Have you pencilled in round 3 yet?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I have both of mine, took the Phizer one. I turned 52 today and I am significantly overweight with high blood pressure. I would prefer not to end up in the hospital or on a ventilator or dead. I had Covid about 4 months ago and Ihad zero issues with breathing. I had fever and chills, a cought for a month and I still cant smell anything. I was very tired and very dehydrated. I didnt get a headache that tylenol wouldnt handle. I took a lot of dayquil and nyquil and slept alot. I had the Covid fog in my head for about a week. I had about 2 days of side effects after my first shot, and just 1 day of bad side effects after my second shot.

Statistics in my hometown from last weekend..... 200 cases, 8 of the cases were full vaccinated people (4%) and 0 cases were previously infected and recovered . The remaining 96 percent were unvaccinated, first time Covid victims. Small sample size but take from it what you will. My Dr. definatley recommended the vaccine.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by add
I got Mederna

No, as of now my job is only requiring fully vaccinated, which they consider 2 shots.

If it wasn't for my job requiring it, I wouldn't get it. But I'm not going to throw away 19 years over a shot. I've got a wife and kids to keep food on the table for and medical insurance. So it is worth the risk for me to take it.

Last edited by fredhorace77; 08/19/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by add
I got Mederna

No, as of now my job is only requiring fully vaccinated, which they consider 2 shots.

If it wasn't for my job requiring it, I wouldn't get it. But I'm not going to throw away 19 years over a shot. I've got a wife and kids to keep food on the table for and medical insurance. So it is worth the risk for me to take it.

damn shame a man has to make that decision. I'll be making it soon though

R
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
R
Might be a good idea to read the Pfizer data sheet for yourself before you start chastising me for telling you what it says.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickinTN
Might be a good idea to read the Pfizer data sheet for yourself before you start chastising me for telling you what it says.

I didn't read the whole document, but in their fact sheet under who shouldn't get it only those who've had an allergic reaction are listed. http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14472&format=pdf

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by potatojudge
Originally Posted by weagle
If you have a doctor that is not using the very effective therapeutics that are available I suggest you find one that will. FLCCC: www.covid19criticalcare.com

These guys are quacks. I’ve been reviewing their stuff and listening to their pitch. The data for ivermectin is meh, but the rest is insanity. They’re salesmen and businessmen and now killers.

If you find a doc that does what they suggest- find a better doctor!!

Source: am doctor, friends and family are doctors.

The people that developed ivermectin won the Nobel prize, literally a billion doses have been taken around the world with no significant side effects and it has shown remarkable ability to treat and even prevent Covid - particularly in Argentina - where 788 healthcare workers took it prophylactically and none got Covid despite exposure while 237 out of 400 who didn't take it got Covid - same people in the same place. Ivermectin is not under patent so there is no money to be made so the data is suppressed/censored as "medical misinformation". It has no side effects, there is no reason not to prescribe it. The FDA says not to use it and then says this: "The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway. Taking a drug for an unapproved use can be very dangerous. This is true of ivermectin, too." Ignoring all the studies on efficacy, ivermectin is not close to dangerous. It's all about the money and people are too stupid to care. As an alleged Doc you should get educated before you spout nonsense.

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How has anyone validated any of these numbers as far as who, how many , vaccinated vs non vaccinated , etc?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.