-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Friends, do not worry after illegal invasion of Iraq under false pretenses the Government of los Estados Unidos has no credibility left. All you need to do is congratulate members of Taliban for wide-spread support and quick victory over former western puppet government of Afghanistan. If you have any doubt just look up bio of former President of Afghanistan.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Nation building has never worked well.....

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is unbelievable!
I mean, FMB!
The drug addled idiot known as china joe biden should be impeached over this monstrous debacle!
It is an unparalleled disaster.
The latest "numbers".

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rcraft-afghanistan-leftover-biden-admin/

OMG!
I can not believe the damage that has and WILL come from this.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do not dispair. Just look at former enemy called Vietnam. You killed hundreds of thousands and today they make stuff for you at lesser cost than the Chinese. If you play your cards right, I would not be surprised in Afghani will do same in not too distant future.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
That demented pos needs to be curb STOMPED !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sakoluvr: I agree with you completely on the horrors of, and the millions (TENS of millions!) of lives destroyed by liberals like china joe biden over the last 60 - 70 years under the guise of "welfare"!
But that is a separate and distinct situation from china joes horrific blunders in Afghanistan, China and on the Mexican border.
The dimwit china joe is gonna get us in on a world wide "jam" I fear!
And "I" don't fear much!
I mean like nukes and schit over Iran/China/Russia/North Korea/Afghanistan etc.
I have NO confidence in china joe nor his ho and can only hope that "dumb-luck" will get the U. S. of A. onto an even keel somehow, in the future.
Countless HM'V's and weapons and airplanes and rockets in the hands of terrorists in one fell swoop (instant!) all due to an idiot, demonrat, drug addled, failed politico named china joe.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The blunder was invading Afghanistan in the first place. Your government should have used high tech weapons and Special Operations Command forces and get rid of terrorists responsible for horrific events of 9/11. Since you live in Democratic system they had to do something grand to satisfy anger and grievance of the electorate. The logical thing to do would not have been enough to satisfy those feelings. The speed with which Taliban took over the country after 20 years of American presence suggests that you could have never won. I suspect History will judge decision made by current American Administration in favorable light.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Joe has always been an incompetent, serial plagiarist, and a corrupt senator, and now quickly the worst president in our history. But he’s only the dull tip of the spear. His past aside, he is now a tool.

You need to pull back and see his woke staff, the heads of the agencies and departments, and the immoral Democrat Party leadership who pushed him forward including giving us the worst presidential candidate during the campaign, as the present Vice President.

..And their “enabling” the election, and, they are about to complete their coup of a constitutional republic by passing phase two of the “making America Marxist” bill.

Yes, Joe should be impeached or resign but give him up and look at the whole evil cabal.

Call your rep’s and senators!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Quite honestly I am happy the Taliban are not letting them all leave or EU would be run over with new waves of refugees.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Slavek
This is unbelievable!
I mean, FMB!
The drug addled idiot known as china joe biden should be impeached over this monstrous debacle!
It is an unparalleled disaster.
The latest "numbers".

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rcraft-afghanistan-leftover-biden-admin/

OMG!
I can not believe the damage that has and WILL come from this.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do not dispair. Just look at former enemy called Vietnam. You killed hundreds of thousands and today they make stuff for you at lesser cost than the Chinese. If you play your cards right, I would not be surprised in Afghani will do same in not too distant future.

Lol...the Afgans have to wait until lightning strikes something to make fire. Of course, your peeps just gave them a trillion dollars worth of fire making material...

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
That demented pos needs to be curb STOMPED !

Slavek?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Nation building has never worked well.....

As a Democrat what would you know about that? or anything for that matter

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
[
What branch of service were you in?

FCKing clown

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
He said the buck stops with him. What a joke.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by GAGoober

All Democrats are a joke!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only “Buck” That stops with Hiden Biden are the big cash payoffs he and his Crackhead spawn take from bribes from China and the Ukraine. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You should be happy. The throwing of money to corrupt system is over and all Americans still over there will soon be in the United States. President Biden made the right call. The Taliban are going to keeps Afghans over there which is great because there will be no caravans of refugees to deal with.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Border crisis and this Afghan screw up are treasonous and impeachable acts. Unfortunately we ain’t got the numbers to do it and if we did the Rinos would cave.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Border crisis and this Afghan screw up are treasonous and impeachable acts. Unfortunately we ain’t got the numbers to do it and if we did the Rinos would cave.

You do not live near Mexican border (Alabama, Florida, South Carolina is not Mexico). How do you know there is still crisis there. Did you ask someone you trust from: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or California?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Meanwhile at an NPR station in Minnesota, people are shaking thinking about all the Trump supporters keeping Americans from the Kabul airport.

What branch of service were you in Ray H?

What branch of service were you in?

I did not serve. You?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Meanwhile at an NPR station in Minnesota, people are shaking thinking about all the Trump supporters keeping Americans from the Kabul airport.

What branch of service were you in Ray H?

Department of Transportation

Mathew 22: 37-39

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Slavek

You do not live near Mexican border. How do you know there is still crisis there. Did you ask someone you trust from: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or California?

Well I guesd then I am not a know it all azzhol like you.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 10gaugemag, akrange, 12 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.