Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Start walking the neighborhood with Neptun’s Trident and a wizard’s coat

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Walking My dog this morning on a leash, neighbor let their pit bull out. Ran straight to us to attack my dog in the street. My German Shepherd female met it with teeth out. Knocked it to the ground and my dog had it down by the throat. I pulled her back and the pit ran for the house. Every pit I have encountered does this. I think I will start carrying and just shoot them. I am sick of them. I don't want my dog torn up by some POS Pit. And I am not sure they won't bite me. The old ladies on my street can't walk anymore with their grandchildren because of them.

Same exact thing happened to me while walking my Doberman back in the late 1980s, except the dog that ran into the street to attack my leashed Doberman was a Boxer. My Doberman instantly took the top and had him by the throat on his back. He was holding the Boxer down like that, snarling and letting him know he was pissed and who's boss. Then, when the Boxer (on his back) seemed to completely give up the fight, my Doberman let go of his throat and slowly stepped off him, assuming he had made his point. Just as he was stepping off, though, the Boxer lunged his head upward and grabbed my Doberman by the throat, cutting off his windpipe. Boxer was doing what Boxers do, he just held on, as my Doberman was beginning to lose consciousness. I looked around for something to smack the Boxer with, but could find nothing on the street, and I wasn't armed. Just as my dog lost consciousness, the owner came out and pulled his Boxer off my Doberman.

Dirty fighting dog. He was beat fair and square, and when it appeared clear who the winner was, my dog stepped off him, and he took that chance to get a death grip on my Doberman.

People are like that too.

You show a reprobate mercy and they stab you as soon as you turn your back on them.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Walking My dog this morning on a leash, neighbor let their pit bull out. Ran straight to us to attack my dog in the street. My German Shepherd female met it with teeth out. Knocked it to the ground and my dog had it down by the throat. I pulled her back and the pit ran for the house. Every pit I have encountered does this. I think I will start carrying and just shoot them. I am sick of them. I don't want my dog torn up by some POS Pit. And I am not sure they won't bite me. The old ladies on my street can't walk anymore with their grandchildren because of them.

Same exact thing happened to me while walking my Doberman back in the late 1980s, except the dog that ran into the street to attack my leashed Doberman was a Boxer. My Doberman instantly took the top and had him by the throat on his back. He was holding the Boxer down like that, snarling and letting him know he was pissed and who's boss. Then, when the Boxer (on his back) seemed to completely give up the fight, my Doberman let go of his throat and slowly stepped off him, assuming he had made his point. Just as he was stepping off, though, the Boxer lunged his head upward and grabbed my Doberman by the throat, cutting off his windpipe. Boxer was doing what Boxers do, he just held on, as my Doberman was beginning to lose consciousness. I looked around for something to smack the Boxer with, but could find nothing on the street, and I wasn't armed. Just as my dog lost consciousness, the owner came out and pulled his Boxer off my Doberman.

Dirty fighting dog. He was beat fair and square, and when it appeared clear who the winner was, my dog stepped off him, and he took that chance to get a death grip on my Doberman.

You show a reprobate mercy and they stab you as soon as you turn your back on them.
tell us about the time it happened to you

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not afraid of pits and don't hate all of them even though I probably should considering. I'd have another if I had the time to spend with it.

Last edited by stxhunter; 08/23/21.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

file a police report documenting all of the problems with this pit. Put in report that you fear your safety and the health and safety of neighbors before you shoot it the next time it attacks

Not a bad idea at all to have a paper trail on that particular dog..............AND OWNER.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's a whole lot of difference in a 40 or 50lb pit and one that goes 80 or 100lbs pounds .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not a bad idea at all to have a paper trail on that particular dog..............AND OWNER.
A blood trail. It has not one time worked out for me to complain about a bad dog. I tried 3 different times to get owners to do something about their dogs. Didn't work and ended up with 3 very angry dog owners. Kill him (the dog, not the owner) and don't make any statements.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually the best thing is charter pitbull revolver with shot shells.

The reason is the situation is so fast you just blast the face of the dog so you don’t risk missing or having a stray bullet.

99% of the time it’s worthless talking to owners

I have much experience in this regard, the two best and most reliable calibers are the .40 and 45acp.

In my 44 special, the shape of the capsuls have jumped crimp and jammed up my revolver

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/23/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hunter4623

tell *me* about the time it happened to you

I don't want to disobey the wisdom Jesus Christ told me.

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Actually the best thing is charter pitbull revolver with shot shells.

The reason is the situation is so fast you just blast the face of the dog so you don’t risk missing or having a stray bullet.

99% of the time it’s worthless talking to owners

I have much experience in this regard, the two best and most reliable calibers are the .40 and 45acp.

In my 44 special, the shape of the capsuls have jumped crimp and jammed up my revolver

☕ 😄 👍
The perfect tool for the job!

AND it's only 22ounces.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

You should have called the police because this dog is dangerous and the moment the pit ran off the owners property the owner was liable. If you were walking a beagle your dog would likely be dead

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dustyone

You should have called the police because this dog is dangerous and the moment the pit ran off the owners property the owner was liable. If you were walking a beagle your dog would likely be dead
had a beagle that kicked my neighbors dobermans ass that beagle got him by the throats and didn't let go.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by hunter4623

tell *me* about the time it happened to you

I don't want to disobey the wisdom Jesus Christ told me.

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Preach it, you fake ass kook

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Great stuff, dogs that don't fight fair, specialized dog defense guns and and ammo and scripture all in one thread.

TRH, slappy, and loco are a constant in an uncertain world.grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Dustyone

had a beagle that kicked my neighbors dobermans ass that beagle got him by the throats and didn't let go.

Because the doberman was laughing too hard

Pit Bull shot after killing beagle

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/23/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
A blood trail. It has not one time worked out for me to complain about a bad dog. I tried 3 different times to get owners to do something about their dogs. Didn't work and ended up with 3 very angry dog owners. Kill him (the dog, not the owner) and don't make any statements.

Paper trail is just CYA for when you do shoot the dog.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings

Paper trail is just CYA for when you do shoot the dog.

Yup, I could care less how "mad" the dog owner is, I would know that I did the right thing and so would the cops.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,250
Posts18,504,685
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.