Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
All the guys that I’ve worked with since ‘93 are former Navy, Marine, Air Force, or Guard, aviators, etc so pretty health conscious, getting regular checks, taking care of themselves.

Last Monday there were four guys out with covid, two dealing with it at home, another in quarantine due to exposure from one of his kids and my boss who was in the hospital on supplemental oxygen. My boss got worse and was put on a ventilator in the middle of last week, took another bad turn Friday, I believe. Just got word he passed away earlier this afternoon. Early 50’s, good shape, strong as an ox. He and his wife were pretty much anti-vaxxers (sp?) so he had not gotten the shots. The other three had gotten the vax.

Get your shots guys; this $hit is real and it doesn’t care how healthy you are.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by navlav8r
All the guys that I’ve worked with since ‘93 are former Navy, Marine, Air Force, or Guard, aviators, etc so pretty health conscious, getting regular checks, taking care of themselves.

Last Monday there were four guys out with covid, two dealing with it at home, another in quarantine due to exposure from one of his kids and my boss who was in the hospital on supplemental oxygen. My boss got worse and was put on a ventilator in the middle of last week, took another bad turn Friday, I believe. Just got word he passed away earlier this afternoon. Early 50’s, good shape, strong as an ox. He and his wife were pretty much anti-vaxxers (sp?) so he had not gotten the shots. The other three had gotten the vax.

You are a dork that believes the BS on TV

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm 100% convinced if they treated people that comes down with Covid when they first get it, the number of deaths with substantially decrease. But they don't want to treat them. There's no money in it. Not a 50 cents a pill. I'd figure out something, or some doctor to give me a prescription.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No Thanks on the shot,don't want it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
yeah its going nuts here right now. sounds like the 3 that were vaxxed still got it. its no sure thing that your boss would be pretected.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dustyone

Dork? He ain’t getting this from tv you dork he is getting it first hand from people that matter to him.
You can’t fix stupid.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've had it, I think I've got as much immunity as I or anyone else is going to acquire for a biological weapon that doesn't quit. We really need to nuke Communist China and their [bleep] people for being super-spreaders and taking that weapon around the planet to every nation they infest.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'm 100% convinced if they treated people that comes down with Covid when they first get it, the number of deaths with substantially decrease. But they don't want to treat them. There's no money in it. Not a 50 cents a pill. I'd figure out something, or some doctor to give me a prescription.

Most doctors will not prescribe the two main early treatments proven to keep people out of the hospital. They fear being destroyed by the medical establishment.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I've had it, I think I've got as much immunity as I or anyone else is going to acquire for a biological weapon that doesn't quit. We really need to nuke Communist China and their [bleep] people for being super-spreaders and taking that weapon around the planet to every nation they infest.

Fauci is neck deep in this, and that means the US deep state is, too, since he answers to them. He was researching ways to make bat respiratory coronaviruses contagious to human beings. His research was shut down for being monstrous and villainous. He figured out a way to keep it going, with continued US funding, so long as he moved it to China.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It is real. The " vaccine" isn't. Please take a little time to look into it for yourself. There a lots of virologists, microbio, endocrinologist, etc. that are ruining their careers to share what they know.

I have seen blood sample anomalies, videos, read studies from big name medical schools etc. Even the CDC has said the vaccine is ineffective.

One other thing that should make you question it is the fact that they are giving away the "cure"! There has never been a free cure for anything!

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigNate
One other thing that should make you question it is the fact that they are giving away the "cure"! There has never been a free cure for anything!

panem et circenses

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

recovery from the illness is supposed to be the very best immunity.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
The poison dart?? No I’ll pass thanks anyways.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Sorry to hereabout your boss. Thank's for sharing. For those who are anti-vax, the excuses for not vaccinating are truly slim.

Not asking for any anti-vax comments here, Just do some deep soul searching & ask yourself why are you not open minded to one of the covid-19 vaccines. If you wish to discuss this, do not have that discussion here. Have this discussion with a doctor who has your best interest in mind.

Wish you all well!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I am 100% convinced if they treated people that comes down with Covid when they first get it, the number of deaths with substantially decrease. But they don't want to treat them. There's no money in it. Not a 50 cents a pill. I'd figure out something, or some doctor to give me a prescription.

I believe that as well

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

Sorry to hereabout your boss. Thank's for sharing. For those who are anti-vax, the excuses for not vaccinating are truly slim.

Not asking for any anti-vax comments here, Just do some deep soul searching & ask yourself why are you not open minded to one of the covid-19 vaccines. If you wish to discuss this, do not have that discussion here. Have this discussion with a doctor who has your best interest in mind.

Wish you all well!

What if they prescribed me ivermectin? Are they just a quack doctor?

My doctor has treated over 1200 patients and had one death. The one death she didn’t start treatment until after two weeks of symptoms.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm doing exactly as my Dr recommends.....no poke.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dustyone

The guy is NOT a dork that blindly believes stuff. He's a very smart guy that evaluates a situation as it presents itself. I'm a firm believer that the covid scare is BS, and that the vaccine is BS, but this is actually the first guy I trust with "other" information.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’m all over it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would really like to know if they were treated with ivermectin and hydroxy? What were they treated with?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 59 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,191
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.