Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://voxday.net/2021/08/25/vaccinated-5x-more-likely-to-die/

Hard evidence is coming in from the United Kingdom, and it conclusively establishes that the vaccines are NOT reducing the likelihood of a Covid-infected person dying.

The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way – two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

To be specific: From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths. Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated.

Look at the bottom line: 402 deaths out of 47,008 cases in vaccinated; 253 deaths out of 151,054 cases in unvaccinated. If you get covid having been vaccinated, according to this data, you are much more likely to die than if you were not vaccinated!

Do the math. An unvaccinated individual in the UK who contracts COVID has a 1 in 597 chance of dying. A fully-vaccinated individual has a 1 in 117 chance of dying, which is 5.1 times greater.

The vaccines are clearly not effective, as they actually increase one’s risk of dying of Covid. And that doesn’t even account for the mounting evidence of serious adverse effects.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Good thing we don’t live over there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by overmax
Good thing we don’t live over there.

Sounds like they are screwed, I heard it on the internet.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://voxday.net/2021/08/25/vaccinated-5x-more-likely-to-die/

Hard evidence is coming in from the United Kingdom, and it conclusively establishes that the vaccines are NOT reducing the likelihood of a Covid-infected person dying.

The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way – two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

To be specific: From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths. Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated.

Look at the bottom line: 402 deaths out of 47,008 cases in vaccinated; 253 deaths out of 151,054 cases in unvaccinated. If you get covid having been vaccinated, according to this data, you are much more likely to die than if you were not vaccinated!

Do the math. An unvaccinated individual in the UK who contracts COVID has a 1 in 597 chance of dying. A fully-vaccinated individual has a 1 in 117 chance of dying, which is 5.1 times greater.

The vaccines are clearly not effective, as they actually increase one’s risk of dying of Covid. And that doesn’t even account for the mounting evidence of serious adverse effects.
Thanks for posting that brother. I shared it on FB. Don't let the retards and trolls wear on you.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And Ochsners say 89% of their Covid patients are unvaccinated, ain’t that a daisy. I think it’s one of Murphy’s laws, for every article you read on the net you can read another article that says the total opposite. I realize one article is referring to deaths and the other hospitalizations, meh.

One I do know is I’m 5x more likely than most folks to get up and go fishing in the morning, night.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by overmax
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And Ochsners say 89% of their Covid patients are unvaccinated, ain’t that a daisy. I think it’s one of Murphy’s laws, for every article you read on the net you can read another article that says the total opposite. I realize one article is referring to deaths and the other hospitalizations, meh.

One I do know is I’m 5x more likely than most folks to get up and go fishing in the morning, night.
Nobody here knows you. NGAF what you say.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep, do the research folks, The Real Hawkeye just pointed out a massive issue for the vaccinated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So I’m not a proponent of making anyone get a shot. I don’t care either way, but I do have a question about all these stories where vaccinated people are getting sick at a higher rate. Wouldn’t it be true that the most vulnerable people are the ones who were most likely to get vaccinated to begin with? In other words, the average vaccinated person is probably less healthy (in general) than people who didn’t feel like they needed it. I mean that doesn’t dismiss the fact that we were told the shots were like 95% effective and they apparently aren’t. But has anyone taken into account that these stories aren’t dealing with a random sample of the population. Now if someone shared a story where the shots were given to everyone in the population, regardless of their medical conditions and that country was suffering higher infection and death rates than another country where it was not mandated at all, that would be significant IMO.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cfran
Yep, do the research folks, The Real Hawkeye just pointed out a massive issue for the vaccinated.

Okay, I tried to read an article on this and it hurt my brain. Can anyone give the Cliff Notes version?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
I’m not pro or anti vax but with the big push for the older and “high risk” persons being pushed to get a full round by if vaccinations is it possible that the ones are dying are older or other compromised persons?

I’m sure if you look more people are dying that have had the polio vaccine than those who don’t simply because it tends to to be people that got vaccinated in the 50s and 60s are at an age now where they are more likely to die. Where I’ve never had the vaccine and am in my 30s.

Not trying to stir the pot, just think it’s easy to manipulate numbers to show what ever side you are on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
So I’m not a proponent of making anyone get a shot. I don’t care either way, but I do have a question about all these stories where vaccinated people are getting sick at a higher rate. Wouldn’t it be true that the most vulnerable people are the ones who were most likely to get vaccinated to begin with? In other words, the average vaccinated person is probably less healthy (in general) than people who didn’t feel like they needed it. I mean that doesn’t dismiss the fact that we were told the shots were like 95% effective and they apparently aren’t. But has anyone taken into account that these stories aren’t dealing with a random sample of the population. Now if someone shared a story where the shots were given to everyone in the population, regardless of their medical conditions and that country was suffering higher infection and death rates than another country where it was not mandated at all, that would be significant IMO.

Don’t go making sense, that will get you the Ire of the Fire!

Two factors. One, those most at risk were vaxxed first. Second, it’s becoming very clear the effectiveness of the vaccines is waning rather quickly; Pfizer seems to be the biggest problem child.

So the most high risk people have had their vaccine the longest, and now have the least protection.

Oops.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Okay, I tried to read an article on this and it hurt my brain. Can anyone give the Cliff Notes version?

It's known that when you use mRNA vaccines against respiratory viruses, what you end up with is a situation where, when the immune system encounters a wild form of the virus (after full immune response to the vaccine), the immune system proceeds to attack the organs of the body itself. This is being identified as breakout cases among the vaccinated when it's actually antibody dependent enhancement.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

There is just no way to prove anything and thats by design. I agree with your assessment to a big degree.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/25/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

It's known that when you use mRNA vaccines against respiratory viruses, what you end up with is a situation where, when the immune system encounters a wild form of the virus (after full immune response to the vaccine), the immune system proceeds to attack the organs of the body itself. This is being identified as breakout cases among the vaccinated when it's actually antibody dependent enhancement.

Oh, Fauci and the CCP gonna be mad at you, better lock your doors !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Okay thanks TRH. That sucks. So if a person was coerced to get vaccinated, would the J&J shot not fall into that category?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If 60% indeed have a t-cell immunity, then skittles have a 60% minimum success rate of keeping covid away completely.

If 38% of individuals have a decent IGM antibody response then skittles are right at 98% effective of keeping you alive.

Numbers sound familiar?

Its a Vegas Hat Trick !

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Okay thanks TRH. That sucks. So if a person was coerced to get vaccinated, would the J&J shot not fall into that category?

I don't know. I've heard it argued that it will also result in it, though. It's not the conventional approach to vaccination it's been advertised to be.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You’ll be better off with the natural odds and skittles because the Israeli studies are showing badd ju-ju

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I wonder if, as time passes and the strains change, if this phenomenon becomes less likely.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.