THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
FISH CAMP!

Leaving here tomorrow after cleaning fish, head home and having supper with my oldest grandson and his girlfriend tomorrow night.

Then headed to the deer camp Friday morning for a work weekend. Bringing some of these catfish filets for a fish fry for the gang Saturday evening.

Life is good.

I’ll update you on the Louisiana COVID Numbers in the morning so stay close.

The Tootster

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Fish camp is probably one of the safest places to be. Isolated to a degree, at least it's not in town. Can always go out on the lake. Not a bad place to stay. Just be careful on Lake Verret, you know what can happen when the wind comes up.

Yessir.
That very thing happened yesterday evening while baiting my trot lines down towards the Southwest end. Damndest lightning and thunderstorm that I’ve seen in a long while with some big white caps.

I found a large empty boat lift stall and went under it for almost 2 hours and had my bilge pump running the whole time. Glad I was in the Bay Boat and not my 14’ skiff.

Got back to the camp and the rain gauge had a little over 4.5” in it.

Sounds scary.

Just like the rest of your life.......

🤣

Hey, Goalie keep these turds that you hang out with in line while I’m gone for a while. You can do it.

My chunks of deer liver are thawed and I gotta go run my trot lines and rebait for tonight.

After I skin and filet my catch I’ll get back with you and see how your bad, home-working ass is faring with the assignment that I gave you.

Later,
The Tootster

Post pics and someone might believe a word you say.

Might.

🤣

I can give a scchitt less what your pack of scchitt eaters believes.

Or, I do like you and take posted pictures off of the net and say their mine.

Post that picture of that big blue ribbon that your church members gave you and that you proudly wear. The one that says “My Church voted me the most humble member “. That one, puck boy.

What pic have I posted that isn't me? Be specific.

Keep in mind, I have clearly posted Red Bull promotional pics. Doesn't mean it's not me. I didn't take the video they put on TV either.....

But, hey, I think it's cool that you old ladies get together and have the ability to laugh at yourselves and call it "fish camp."

🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just got back from "fish camp". It's about six miles NW of Cameron (La) by boat. Unbelievable ecosystem.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Toots, here's another one for you from a charity game. That's Antti Laaksonen on the breakaway, and he didn't score. wink

Oh, there was another campfire member at the game. And his son.

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Fish Camp!!!!! Otherwise known as "smelly old vagina camp."

🤣

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by irfubar
Old Cooter has officially gone batshit crazy.....

I believe that boys' cheese is startin' to slide off his cracker.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How are we supposed to be scared without the daily running totals?!?!??????

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Total Deaths: Another 85 in the past 24 hrs.

Total Cases:

14 year old Baker High School football player dies of C-19

Baby younger than 1 year old dies of C-19.

I’d love to stay and feed the pack of scchitt eaters here but I gotta run and I’m moving on.

Y’all be nice to each other as only good conservatives can be.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Fish camp is probably one of the safest places to be. Isolated to a degree, at least it's not in town. Can always go out on the lake. Not a bad place to stay. Just be careful on Lake Verret, you know what can happen when the wind comes up.

Yessir.
That very thing happened yesterday evening while baiting my trot lines down towards the Southwest end. Damndest lightning and thunderstorm that I’ve seen in a long while with some big white caps.

I found a large empty boat lift stall and went under it for almost 2 hours and had my bilge pump running the whole time. Glad I was in the Bay Boat and not my 14’ skiff.

Sounds scary.

🤣

Hey, Goalie keep these turds that you hang out with in line while I’m gone for a while. You can do it.

My chunks of deer liver are thawed and I gotta go run my trot lines and rebait for tonight.

After I skin and filet my catch I’ll get back with you and see how your bad, home-working ass is faring with the assignment that I gave you.

Later,
The Tootster

Might.

🤣

Post that picture of that big blue ribbon that your church members gave you and that you proudly wear. The one that says “My Church voted me the most humble member “. That one, puck boy.

Keep in mind, I have clearly posted Red Bull promotional pics. Doesn't mean it's not me. I didn't take the video they put on TV either.....

But, hey, I think it's cool that you old ladies get together and have the ability to laugh at yourselves and call it "fish camp."

🤣

Phfffft !

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Toots, here's another one for you from a charity game. That's Antti Laaksonen on the breakaway, and he didn't score. wink

Oh, there was another campfire member at the game. And his son.

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Fish Camp!!!!! Otherwise known as "smelly old vagina camp."

🤣

I remember watching that very game and you were fuggin,,,,,so fantastic !!!

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There will be more folks to die because they have health problems.

Some they know about and some they don't yet.

They need to use their head.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yessir.

Sounds scary.

🤣

Later,
The Tootster

Might.

🤣

🤣

Phfffft !

So you lying ass was lying? Got it.

Already knew you were a gasbag, but it's nice to have it confirmed.........again.

🤣

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
COVID and Trump sure outed a lot of dumb asses.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Fear.

It's a helluva drug

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
FISH CAMP
FISH CAMP

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

LOL

It sure has outed plenty, from the morons who think the world is ending and we need to shut everything down to the idiots on the other side who do not believe COVID exists or is responsible for any deaths. The reality is somewhere in between.

I have liked DeSantis's recent approach.

Here is another tidbit for some deniers, It was President Trump, who I proudly voted for twice, that secured the vaccine by the 100s of millions of doses, yet he is never vilified for this by the Trump lovers and vaccination haters. So how can President Trump be so great, which he is, and be responsible for the terrible vaccines?

Last edited by Mike70560; 08/26/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike70560

LOL

It sure has outed plenty, from the morons who think the world is ending and we need to shut everything down to the idiots on the other side who do not believe COVID exists or is responsible for any deaths. The reality is somewhere in between.

Here is another tidbit for some deniers, It was President Trump, who I proudly voted for twice, that secured the vaccine by the 100s of millions of doses, yet he is never vilified for this by the Trump lovers and vaccination haters. So how can President Trump be so great, which he is, and be responsible for the terrible vaccines?
Concerned^

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Were you sweating while you typed that?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

LOL

As great as Trump was/is he still isn't perfect

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

LOL

Were you sweating while you typed that?

Sweating? Not at all, since this supposed pandemic started I have kept my business opened everyday, vacationed in Alaska, vacationed in Ohio on Lake Erie, spent a little time in Tennessee, Alabama and elsewhere, unlike others who I believe to sit at their keyboard all day talking about how they ain't skeered.

Page 44 of 77 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (160user, 35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,492 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,420
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.