Page 45 of 77 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 76 77
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Originally Posted by deflave
COVID and Trump sure outed a lot of dumb asses.

LOL

It sure has outed plenty, from the morons who think the world is ending and we need to shut everything down to the idiots on the other side who do not believe COVID exists or is responsible for any deaths. The reality is somewhere in between.

I have liked DeSantis's recent approach.

Here is another tidbit for some deniers, It was President Trump, who I proudly voted for twice, that secured the vaccine by the 100s of millions of doses, yet he is never vilified for this by the Trump lovers and vaccination haters. So how can President Trump be so great, which he is, and be responsible for the terrible vaccines?

As great as Trump was/is he still isn't perfect

John, He is pretty damn perfect compared to the unelected idiot we have now.

Last edited by Mike70560; 08/26/21.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
FISH CAMP
FISH CAMP

FISH CAMP: Miss Toot's sofa. What a clown

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Fish camp is probably one of the safest places to be. Isolated to a degree, at least it's not in town. Can always go out on the lake. Not a bad place to stay. Just be careful on Lake Verret, you know what can happen when the wind comes up.

Yessir.
That very thing happened yesterday evening while baiting my trot lines down towards the Southwest end. Damndest lightning and thunderstorm that I’ve seen in a long while with some big white caps.

I found a large empty boat lift stall and went under it for almost 2 hours and had my bilge pump running the whole time. Glad I was in the Bay Boat and not my 14’ skiff.

Got back to the camp and the rain gauge had a little over 4.5” in it.

Trot lines: took his Metamucil. lmao

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Toots be shotgunning Ensures at FISH CAMP

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by deflave
COVID and Trump sure outed a lot of dumb asses.

LOL

It sure has outed plenty, from the morons who think the world is ending and we need to shut everything down to the idiots on the other side who do not believe COVID exists or is responsible for any deaths. The reality is somewhere in between.

I have liked DeSantis's recent approach.

Here is another tidbit for some deniers, It was President Trump, who I proudly voted for twice, that secured the vaccine by the 100s of millions of doses, yet he is never vilified for this by the Trump lovers and vaccination haters. So how can President Trump be so great, which he is, and be responsible for the terrible vaccines?

As great as Trump was/is he still isn't perfect

John, He is pretty damn perfect compared to the unelected idiot we have now.

No doubt

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If all of them folks die in LA will I still be able to get Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You boys have fun!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sweating? Not at all, since this supposed pandemic started I have kept my business opened everyday, vacationed in Alaska, vacationed in Ohio on Lake Erie, spent a little time in Tennessee, Alabama and elsewhere, unlike others who I believe to sit at their keyboard all day talking about how they ain't skeered.

Wow that's cool.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Toots be shotgunning Ensures at FISH CAMP

LMAO

TFF

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Coworker got the Delta. Was vaxd ( dunno which version ).
Heavy smoker, proly 50 lbs overweight, 53 yrs old
Ten days and back to work.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Nationwide:
Behaviors must change. Double down on mask, limit social gatherings, stay home if feeling sick and get vaccinated.

“Half of American workers favor mandatory vaccinations. We have a fire and people don’t want to call the fire truck.”

Cases now rising rapidly in Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Wyoming and West Virginia.

You maggots are on your own over the weekend. I’m headed to the deer camp. Y’all be nice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
But college football MUST go on, @ capacity!

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Nationwide:
Behaviors must change. Double down on mask, limit social gatherings, stay home if feeling sick and get vaccinated.

“Half of American workers favor mandatory vaccinations. We have a fire and people don’t want to call the fire truck.”

Cases now rising rapidly in Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Wyoming and West Virginia.

You maggots are on your own over the weekend. I’m headed to the deer camp. Y’all be nice.

Most passive aggressive personality on the Fire. And possibly the biggest baby. LOL

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
[quote=Oldman03]Fish camp is probably one of the safest places to be. Isolated to a degree, at least it's not in town. Can always go out on the lake. Not a bad place to stay. Just be careful on Lake Verret, you know what can happen when the wind comes up.

Yessir.
That very thing happened yesterday evening while baiting my trot lines down towards the Southwest end. Damndest lightning and thunderstorm that I’ve seen in a long while with some big white caps.

I found a large empty boat lift stall and went under it for almost 2 hours and had my bilge pump running the whole time. Glad I was in the Bay Boat and not my 14’ skiff.

Got back to the camp and the rain gauge had a little over 4.5” in it.

Sounds scary.

Just like the rest of your life.......

🤣

Hey, Goalie keep these turds that you hang out with in line while I’m gone for a while. You can do it.

My chunks of deer liver are thawed and I gotta go run my trot lines and rebait for tonight.

After I skin and filet my catch I’ll get back with you and see how your bad, home-working ass is faring with the assignment that I gave you.

Later,
The Tootster

🤣

I can give a scchitt less what your pack of scchitt eaters believes.

Or, I do like you and take posted pictures off of the net and say their mine.

Post that picture of that big blue ribbon that your church members gave you and that you proudly wear. The one that says “My Church voted me the most humble member “. That one, puck boy.

What pic have I posted that isn't me? Be specific.

Keep in mind, I have clearly posted Red Bull promotional pics. Doesn't mean it's not me. I didn't take the video they put on TV either.....

But, hey, I think it's cool that you old ladies get together and have the ability to laugh at yourselves and call it "fish camp."

🤣

Phfffft !

So you lying ass was lying? Got it.

Already knew you were a gasbag, but it's nice to have it confirmed.........again.

🤣

Getting The Campfire’s Mr. Ego to come forth and brag on himself over and over is like fishing for chickens with rubber worms.

Never miss a chance to extoll yourself, puck boy,,,which is why you were “promoted up and out of the office “. Your co-workers, et. alia, got tired of listening to your scchitt and looking at your desk full of pictures of yourself.

Put on dvd of “ Slapstick “ and chill for a while,,,,,after work.

Laffin.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It cost $1.5 million dollars just to run electricity at the fish camp I just got back from near Cameron, La.

It's good to have friends.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raeford
But college football MUST go on, @ capacity!

Truth and it will.

Had supper with the oldest grandson and his girlfriend last night and he has all of the home game tickets. To enter Death Valley (Tiger Stadium ) you have to present a vax card or a negative C-19 test not older than 72 hours.

BUT, Tailgating will be allowed to go full throttle in the parking lots,,,,,at 40$/permit.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It cost $1.5 million dollars just to run electricity at the fish camp I just got back from near Cameron, La.

It's good to have friends.

Damn, Lt !

I thought my 95$ monthly bill at my fish camp was high.
Grins.
I ain’t bitchin !

My deer camp costs 250$/year, flat fee and I’m about to head that way.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Nationwide:

Most passive aggressive personality on the Fire. And possibly the biggest baby. LOL

Thanks, franny.
Stay well.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Liberty U announced late last night that they are going on-line only until Sep 10, no mention of how they will handle football attendance.Odd

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cfran
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Nationwide:

Thanks, franny.
Stay well.

You are welcome.

I will keep an eye especially on the growing concerns in the highly populated regions of Wyoming, I fear we could lose 1-3 people a week there if Covid gets out of control. Yikes.

Page 45 of 77 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 67 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.