Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
They threw out the no rent bull that Joe's folks tried to install.

About time some of this crap gets taken care of.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Linky-thingy?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh Lordy looks like I’m fixin’ to pay some rent and sheit…

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dutch
Linky-thingy?

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/21a23_ap6c.pdf

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
Linky-thingy?

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/21a23_ap6c.pdf

Thank you, counselor.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Thank you, counselor.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please note

“The District Court produced a comprehensive opinion concluding that the statute on which the CDC relies does not grant it the authority it claims. “

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Please note

“The District Court produced a comprehensive opinion concluding that the statute on which the CDC relies does not grant it the authority it claims. “

By legal standards that sounds like a pretty good smack down

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was a delay tactic, they knew the order was illegal. Biden was just trying to delay the mess.

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 08/26/21.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The truth behind all the bull:

After +-9 months of bulshit and paperwork, was told this morning I won't be receiving $30k in back rent from Miami-Dade ERAP because after over 1 year of covid squatter tenant in my house, I finally got a writ of possession from the Sheriff. Said they don't / won't pay if tenant goes to eviction. What was I supposed to have done? Leave them in there for another year? Two? Three? Mind you, I've been struggling to communicate with this ERAP rep for +- 9 months to get the case completed, all the while with the covid squatter still in the house. In typical Miami-Dade fashion, they completely screwed up the data on my case file and had to recreate it. That took her over 2 months to finally get it right.

There is no justice or rule of law in our country under this current government. If I had any doubt whatsoever before, I don't anymore. I'm thoroughly convinced now. Will seek my own justice when and where I can.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

After +-9 months of bulshit and paperwork, was told this morning I won't be receiving $30k in back rent from Miami-Dade ERAP because after over 1 year of covid squatter tenant in my house, I finally got a writ of possession from the Sheriff. Said they don't / won't pay if tenant goes to eviction. What was I supposed to have done? Leave them in there for another year? Two? Three? Mind you, I've been struggling to communicate with this ERAP rep for +- 9 months to get the case completed, all the while with the covid squatter still in the house. In typical Miami-Dade fashion, they completely screwed up the data on my case file and had to recreate it. That took her over 2 months to finally get it right.

There is no justice or rule of law in our country under this current government. If I had any doubt whatsoever before, I don't anymore. I'm thoroughly convinced now. Will seek my own justice when and where I can.
Just because a bureaucrat says it doesn't mean it is true. Sounds like an attorney seeking a writ of mandamus or something of the sort is called for. Google 'writ of mandamus Florida' and see what you think.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

I’m glad you got [bleep] out of your $$$. Only because you are a prick though, not because I agree with that [bleep] up law.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

I’m glad you got [bleep] out of your $$$. Only because you are a prick though, not because I agree with that [bleep] up law.

No worries. Good triumphs over evil. And I didn't get where I am sitting on my ass in mommy's basement, like you. This was only posted to give others on the board a heads up and as a courtesy for Brothers here who might run into the same. It wasn't meant for you, cuz you've never exerted an ounce of sweat or blood to accomplish anything or to get to the point where this information would matter.

Stop calling it what it isn't. You're just a jealous little chkunt, and BTW, at 67 I would ruin you.

Now go FOAD and stick your head in some yellow snow.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

No worries. Good triumphs over evil. And I didn't get where I am sitting on my ass, like you. This was only posted to give others on the board a heads up, as a courtesy are those Brothers here who might run into the same. It wasn't meant for you, cuz you've never exerted an ounce of sweat blood to accomplish anything or to get to the point where this information would matter.

Stop calling it what it isn't. You're just a jealous little chkunt, and BTW, at 67 I would ruin you.

FOAD.

Hahahahahwh lol. Yup, I’ve never worked hard for anything. You sure know me well.

And lol @ “foad”. You butthurt loser, imagine being 67 and taking the way you do on the internet. P u s s y. I hope you continue to lose your a s s.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Akpenn def not a troll.
Lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No worries. Good triumphs over evil. And I didn't get where I am sitting on my ass, like you. This was only posted to give others on the board a heads up, as a courtesy are those Brothers here who might run into the same. It wasn't meant for you, cuz you've never exerted an ounce of sweat blood to accomplish anything or to get to the point where this information would matter.

FOAD.

Hahahahahwh lol. Yup, I’ve never worked hard for anything. You sure know me well.

And lol @ “foad”. You butthurt loser, imagine being 67 and taking the way you do on the internet. P u s s y. I hope you continue to lose your a s s.

First off, I'd eat you. You'd never lift your face in front of me in a million years.

Second, I've got nine properties and that's the smallest one I own. Completely rehabbed it in 5 weeks. It's now cash flowing two and a half times what it was with the covid clown. Got another one coming up free and clear in a couple months. Got my kitchen business and S.S. hobby money. Do the math, punk. Lol.

I love smoking out the jealousy from punks like you. That's the only reason for some of my posts. It's so easy to push your buttons. Like a big cat playing with a lizard. The lizard's already dead, but the cat keeps swatting him to keep him moving.

Go eat some yellow snow.

Last edited by local_dirt; 08/27/21.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe AKPENDUDE is actually MiamiCOVIDsquatter ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Maybe AKPENDUDE is actually MiamiCOVIDsquatter ?

Nah. He's not that smart.

But your disdain for me is noted.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I hate to see anyone get screwed like this. I’m so glad I dumped my rental before covid. But even pre-covid I learned the law is in favor of the renter. I’ll never own rental again.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,446
Posts18,470,968
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.