Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Came across this. Left jab. Right body, right jab. Enjoy.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seen it a few times. Never gets boring even though I saw most of those fights when broadcast.

Last great era of boxing.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tyson was a Animal in his prime, A master. Tyson was also a complete dickhead.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Tyson was a beast back in his prime no doubt

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of my favorite quotes comes from Tyson. Iron Mike once said, "Everybody has a plan... until they get punched in the mouth!"

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I missed all these. Didn't appreciate his speed until I watched this. And the power. Some pretty big dudes went dingy.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Tyson was a Animal in his prime, A master. Tyson was also a complete dickhead.

What makes you say that?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buster Douglas cost me a lot of money.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That uppercut knockout at the beginning was an oucher!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I know most of you fugkers don't read and will never dive into Tyson's autobiography, but this interview is a pretty good window into his life.

Around the 55:00 mark they have him start watching some of his fights. Entertaining.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Buster Douglas cost me a lot of money.

Thank you for your donation🤣😂🤣

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
An observation. He seems to have shown compassion for the other guy, especially early on. Knew he could put the hurts on them, bad. I doubt I'll go as far as reading though.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sat ringside for Tyson vs Mitch blood Green at Madison Square Garden....Green held on for dear life all 6 rounds but you could hear Tysons punches when he hit the body and his hand speed /movement was incredible.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
What I loved about the guy was when the bell rang it was on. He didn’t spend the first round sparing. He went after the guy all out.
He was a pit bull.

GreggH

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by EQFD193
I sat ringside for Tyson vs Mitch blood Green at Madison Square Garden....Green held on for dear life all 6 rounds but you could hear Tysons punches when he hit the body and his hand speed /movement was incredible.

A good friend saw Tyson early on in his Career a number of times , said the same thing. And that’s been my experience watching boxing and mma live. Hard shots just thud through an arena.

The best was Gus’s clip in the beginning. When Gus died Mike lost his grounding. The world and don king ate him alive...

I love the thought of cross generational/era matches and would put Tyson vs Ali among the top.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don King ruined his career

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Came across this. Left jab. Right body, right jab. Enjoy.

Alderson looked like they went to the corporate office of a paper supply company, grabbed the first man in a cubicle, put some trunks on him, and put him in the ring with Iron Mike.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Don King ruined his career

I think the bitch did.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched all of that. I think Tyson was 5 or 6-0 when I first saw him fight. I knew then that he'd become champion. There were a few things that impressed me very early on with him, and I think it's what made him the great champion that he was. He had compact powerful punches. Compared to another great, like George Foreman who would bring a freight train at foes from way outside, Tyson's power came from in close. He generated so much of his power with torso rotation.

Equally impressive was how quickly he could reload with the same hand. He could knock an opponent down with a right and hit them two more times with powerful rights as he fell. That made him especially tough to defend. Strong combinations so often come from alternating hands, but you never knew what would come next with Tyson's combos.

I had never seen other fighters leap with their punches. Tyson would often come off of the ground and into an opponent with full power punch. I don't know that I have ever seen any other fighter throw those leaping punches.

Tyson was hard to hit too. He had a phenomenally active upper body. Coupled with being comparatively short and having that scrunched up style where his arms and hands kept his body and head well defended, Tyson was hard to hit.

Tyson had unparalleled fire, will, speed and power. He had a cool head in the ring too. When he was at his best, he was the best fighter to ever take to the ring. A part of him died with Cus D'amato. He never was quite the same following his death.

Boxing was interesting with him in the ring.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
An observation. He seems to have shown compassion for the other guy, especially early on. Knew he could put the hurts on them, bad. I doubt I'll go as far as reading though.

I liked that too. He'd rush in to help pick them up or to check on them.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, 9 invisible), 1,270 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,227
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.