Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thats as bullshit as it gets, didn’t mention anything about those infected who had actual antibodies from resolving the virus.

Why is this important?

Because the MRNA vax does not create antibodies and will not create a semblance of antibodies until the host contracts covid.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/27/21.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Oh, is that the excuse?

IF, the vaccine was a true vaccine this would be a concern, but seems how the vaccine is used to spread the variant, I'm not surprised at all.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its a counter piece because the Japanese are unloading about vax, variants, ivermectin, and natural antibodies.

Every virologist knows that when you resolve something on your own you have the greatest antibodies, its making the news and they can’t fuggin stand it.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The study genome sequenced virus from 1,373 cases in San Francisco during the period between Feb.1, 2021 — June 30, 2021.

9.1% of those cases were breakthrough cases. The number of breakthrough case attributable to vaccine resistant strains increased over the study period from 40% to 89%.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I need to know when I'll get canned from work or my fellow citizens are so scared of my un-innoculated azz they want me thrown in a railcar.

I promise I don't remember which houses had Biden signs when it comes to that, being I've been exposed to Covid going on two years without calling in sick or a vaccine.
It's been horrible, but I respect everyone on the planet so much, it would be selfish to complain....can I "mail in" my taxes this year like a ballot?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wasn’t good enough you have a virus that 60% of the population has tcell immunity meaning green M&M’s is automatically 60% effective in preventing covid. Then they try to tell you your antibodies aren’t worth a crap.

MRNA doesn’t give you antibodies until you catch the virus and the antibodies are flawed.

More of the same.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
My sister got the vaxx and she now has covid.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
King I gotta say I'm more than more happy the wife and I recovered from hopefully the Delta or the latest variant.

Had been using ivermectin as a prophylactic but some Dr.s in the area had reservations about the condom use. They said it works better just after infection. Bummer.

I sincerely believe the Ivermectin kept me out of the hospital and alive.

That said, if I get the crud again I've got a line of a Dr. that will prescribe hydroxychlororoquine with a phone Dr. visit.

Really hoping the Israeli studies pan out. I'll crow when they do.

King I'll bitch at Doc Rocket too.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Articles about this study spin a bunch of nonsense, but this is an admission that breakthrough cases are not the rare anomalies like we were led to believe.

Further, as of February 1, 2021, less than two months after the vaccine became available, 40% of SF's breakthrough cases were caused by vaccine resistant strains.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I hope everybody that is concerned about COVID dies from it.

Soon.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Articles about this study spin a bunch of nonsense, but this is an admission that breakthrough cases are not rare anomalies like we were led to believe.

Further, as of February 1, 2021, less than two months after the vaccine became available, 40% of SF's breakthrough cases were caused by vaccine resistant strains.

Uhhh, yeah retard.

It’s called a cold? Remember me telling you this over a year ago?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
My in-laws were both jabbed. Both contracted Covid about a month ago. One with j and j the other with moderna. Father in law is getting over the crap. Mother in law is still pretty sick with flu like symptoms. I’m glad that they are developing natural immunity.

A patient just died in hospital. Went in about 6 weeks ago for seizure activity. Had been jabbed but contracted Covid. We were seeing her for rehab in the home. Back to the hospital and died this morning. Another case this week where the patient went into hospital for a non Covid related issue and contracted Covid.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this second wave looks a month or two from now but there definitely seems to be an undeniable trend.

Last edited by IZH27; 08/27/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IZH27
My in-laws were both jabbed. Both contracted Covid about a month ago. One with j and j the other with moderna. Father in law is getting over the crap. Mother in law is still pretty sick with flu like symptoms. I’m glad that they are developing natural immunity.

A patient just died in hospital. Went in about 6 weeks ago for seizure activity. Had been jabbed but contracted Covid. We were seeing her for rehab in the home. Back to the hospital and died this morning. Another case this week where the patient went into hospital for a non Covid related issue and contracted Covid.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this second wave looks a month or two from now but there definitely seems to be an undeniable trend.

Yes.

It will be so interesting.

I’m gonna stay right here on the edge of my seat.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JLimbo
King I gotta say I'm more than more happy the wife and I recovered from hopefully the Delta or the latest variant.

Had been using ivermectin as a prophylactic but some Dr.s in the area had reservations about the condom use. They said it works better just after infection. Bummer.

That said, if I get the crud again I've got a line of a Dr. that will prescribe hydroxychlororoquine with a phone Dr. visit.

According to the latest Israeli study your natural immunity, gained as a result of recovering from a natural infection (an infection unmitigated by one of the "vaccines") is 27x better than Pfizer vaccination against the Delta Variant (it's 27x less likely that someone with natural immunity will develop symptomatic COVID, than someone who received the Pfizer Vaccine).

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Breakthrough” is a play on words

Breakthrough = don’t work

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by HawkI
I need to know when I'll get canned from work or my fellow citizens are so scared of my un-innoculated azz they want me thrown in a railcar.

I promise I don't remember which houses had Biden signs when it comes to that, being I've been exposed to Covid going on two years without calling in sick or a vaccine.
It's been horrible, but I respect everyone on the planet so much, it would be selfish to complain....can I "mail in" my taxes this year like a ballot?

October.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And only 40% of the population is susceptible in the first place with normal IGM antibody response, the other 60% are immune because of killer tcells.

But, new info is showing the MNRA vax is killing killer tcells, try dat chit on fer size !

Originally Posted by JLimbo

According to the latest Israeli study your natural immunity, gained as a result of recovering from a natural infection (an infection unmitigated by one of the "vaccines") is 27x better than Pfizer vaccination against the Delta Variant (it's 27x less likely that someone with natural immunity will develop symptomatic COVID, than someone who received the Pfizer Vaccine).

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
“Breakthrough” is a play on words

Breakthrough = don’t work

Exactly.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Articles about this study spin a bunch of nonsense, but this is an admission that breakthrough cases are not rare anomalies like we were led to believe.

Uhhh, yeah retard.

It’s called a cold? Remember me telling you this over a year ago?

I fear it would be embarrassing for both of us, if I were to fully convey how much you mean to me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 59 invisible), 2,324 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,175
Posts18,503,209
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.