Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Your rights and freedoms end when it impinges on the rights and freedoms of others. If you feel that you have been wronged, a court will decide.

Not being able to move freely within Canada is not a violation of your charter rights. The provinces might consider you a health risk. An infectious one.

You recall Typhoid Mary. A US case, but one that changed law around the world. She was an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid. When it was discovered that she was a health risk, she was quarantined. As a result of her case, and others around the world, laws were enacted allowing governments to quarantine infectious people who spread deadly diseases.

Mary Mallon

That would make typhoid Mary just like those vaxxed people who are asymptomatic but are infected with covid and spreading it about. GD

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Not quite. The Mary Mallon case paved the way for judicial authorities to quarantine anyone that medical professionals deemed a risk to the health of the public.

Here's some reading for you.

Quarantine Act

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/q-1.1/index.html

Emergencies Act

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/E-4.5/page-1.html

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Steve, I may have missed it but any accommodations for those with natural immunity (had Covid-19) but not vaxxed?

Just curious.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don’t know, George. Is there a process that doctors agree on to declare that someone has natural immunity?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If vaccinated people have been shown to be asymptomatic yet carrying and spreading covid (and this has been shown), should they not be quarantined just like any 20 year old who, also asymptomatic, is carrying and spreading the covid virus? This is the point; a discriminatory basis for quarantine is being used. Non-vaxxed but asymptomatic individuals are being demonized by those who are vaxxed when the end result (potential spreading of the virus) is just the same. GD

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Double post

Last edited by greydog; 08/29/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by greydog
If vaccinated people have been shown to be asymptomatic yet carrying and spreading covid (and this has been shown), should they not be quarantined just like any 20 year old who, also asymptomatic, is carrying and spreading the covid virus? This is the point; a discriminatory basis for quarantine is being used. Non-vaxxed but asymptomatic individuals are being demonized by those who are vaxxed when the end result (potential spreading of the virus) is just the same. GD

I would say no because the doctors who make these judgments probably don’t consider COVID as deadly as typhoid, smallpox, etc. That’s a question for a doctor or the government, I think.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There are several good, credible sources or studies that show natural immunity is arguably the best. The Cleveland study below, Dr Marty Makary of John Hopkins, cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough for several.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...-Findings-of-Cleveland-Clinic-study.aspx

This is a problem with only pushing the vaccines and not accounting for natural immunity
It raises questions about motives.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
George—I have a friend from Wisconsin who tested positive on his first attempt to enter Canada back on opening day August 7. He couldn’t enter because of that. He was told he might test positive for the next 6 months.
He felt lousy for a couple of days but wasn’t sure he even got COVID.
He got a letter from his district health unit that says he has been free of COVID symptoms for 14 days. They let him enter Canada on August 27 and he can continue to enter without testing for the next 6 months.
Government not talking much about that aspect of it

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

There are several good, credible sources or studies that show natural immunity is arguably the best. The Cleveland study below, Dr Marty Makary of John Hopkins, cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough for several.

This is a problem with only pushing the vaccines and not accounting for natural immunity

The Passport is being pushed by big business, and Governments are caving to their own love of control, and that is all.

So big business that loves money and control + Governments who love control, nothing to see here.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 673
The Passport is being pushed by big business, and Governments are caving to their own love of control, and that is all.

So big business that loves money and control + Governments who love control, nothing to see here.

That’s wonderful, 673. And you know this is true because?

If you are going to make a claim, be prepared to back it up.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Steve's a hate filled science denying facist and loves totalitarian governments. Steve would be the first one to rat out his Jewish, I mean gun owning neighbors to To Trudeau's goose stepping NAZI's . Im shocked.

About time. laugh. Everybody mambo!

Ontario to Institute Vaccine Passport
CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-vaccine-passport-1.6156343

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Go ahead and take the Mark, Steve. It's clear the side with whom you've thrown in your lot.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
About time. laugh. Everybody mambo!

Have they chosen where it goes, right hand vs forehead, yet?

Originally Posted by PSE
Congratulations Steve!!!

Hoping Alberta will follow suit quickly. We need to move forward and get back to living again.

Won't happen. In my state (Oregon) 14.4% of the new cases 2 weeks ago were breakthrough cases, in other words, 14.4% of the people who were diagnosed with COVID-19 that week had already been fully vaccinated and had completed the 2 week period following the second shot (or 1 if J&J). Of those breakthrough cases, just over 5% wound up in the hospital and 0.8% died .. per state health department numbers.

There is no "back to living again." It is precisely that mindset, that the jabbed no longer had anything to be concerned about and could return to behaving as before which has been driving our spike ... currently we have more new cases per week in the state than we had when the rest of the country was peaking last winter and up to 6 times as many cases per day in my county.

We've passed the 70% line for the state. After an apparent dip in numbers we're climbing so fast that we went back to indoor masking Aug 13 and outdoor masking Aug 27. Gettin' the jab is not a get out of jail free card. You can't outrun it. You can't hide. You will never see life the way it was before COVID again.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
You will all do as you’re told. Some already have. I love this schoolyard beating your chest, and cries of, “Oh yeah? Make me!”

Some of you have already been vaccinated. The Internets is a wonderful, big schoolyard. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Will that influence the US Surgeon General, or Fauci, do you think? I don't know if that would influence our people. Most doctors, regardless of where they live, want to see as much hard evidence as they can before making any recommendations.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
At this late stage in the game, one would need to be pretty obtuse to think that Fauchi had the general public's
best interest in mind. Where are we at on the mortality rate ? Last I heard it was less than .5%. Why do they
continue to freak out...??

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Vek
Go ahead and take the Mark, Steve. It's clear the side with whom you've thrown in your lot.

Alot of People have gone full retard.
I was at the tire store the other day, and this older lady was speaking with another elderly gentleman, she said....
we always took Vaccines like Polio, Measles, etc...why wont people take this one. I wanted to say because its not a Vaccine and the data is either skewed or unable to obtain.

Then she said if you don't take the shot and you get sick you should not be able to retain medical services. I wanted to say.....well if you get sick with the Wuhan then why should you be able to receive medical services? because you took the shot?

The passport idea is going to backfire when the business community realizes they just pissed off 30% of the population, and the astute realize that 30% is what makes or breaks your business, customer service is almost everything. I only visit friendly businesses and dont spend my hard earned money on swine.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Will that influence the US Surgeon General, or Fauci, do you think? I don't know if that would influence our people. Most doctors, regardless of where they live, want to see as much hard evidence as they can before making any recommendations.

It’s a 50000+ Patient study put together by one of the most prestigious and respected health care institutions in the US. If that doesn’t effect policy, they are not interested in what the science has to say.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Vek

Alot of People have gone full retard.
I was at the tire store the other day, and this older lady was speaking with another elderly gentleman, she said....
we always took Vaccines like Polio, Measles, etc...why wont people take this one. I wanted to say because its not a Vaccine and the data is either skewed or unable to obtain.

Then she said if you don't take the shot and you get sick you should not be able to retain medical services. I wanted to say.....well if you get sick with the Wuhan then why should you be able to receive medical services? because you took the shot?

The passport idea is going to backfire when the business community realizes they just pissed off 30% of the population, and the astute realize that 30% is what makes or breaks your business, customer service is almost everything. I only visit friendly businesses and dont spend my hard earned money on swine.

I've heard both of those statements too .

One I went through OK you get 'vaccinated' ; you can still get the Kung Flu , still pass it on(some info is showing the vaccinated 'shedding' ?) . So if you have it why GAF if anyone else does ?

Another I said OK if the government wants to cut me OFF medical services I want a refund of the taxes that I paid since I started working at 15 that went to the medical system less what has been incurred by me. And I want my taxes , in the future , cut by the same % . I got a blank look and said "Well I've been paying for others all this time , IF I get sick AND the system doesn't want to pay for me then I want my $ back. And I have done the calcs and read enough reports and studies to know how much it is"

Yet when you bring logic into it people just repeat the 'narrative' . Mind boggling .

By the way how are you making out with fires now ? Grandson got sent out to the Vernon area about 10 days ago to fight fire , pretty pleased with the way people are treating him

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,152
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.