Home
About time. laugh. Everybody mambo!

Ontario to Institute Vaccine Passport
CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-vaccine-passport-1.6156343
You think that is a good thing?
Congratulations Steve!!!

Hoping Alberta will follow suit quickly. We need to move forward and get back to living again.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
You think that is a good thing?

I don’t , medical information is privileged.

Easy to imagine Ontario thinking it’s a great idea........that isn’t a compliment
Ah Lorne. We haven't seen you in a while. You only show up to berate or insult. I'm glad to see your record of negative and unhelpful posts remains unchanged. laugh
Why can't the un-Vaccinated just wear an arm band so they can be identified by the community at large, like a star or something.
Maybe those that have been Vaccinated could just rest easy knowing they will not get the wuhan, or at least not very sick, cause thats what the data says...right?
Why not just let the un-Vaccinated die a slow and painful death? that would mean more hunting and fishing for you all.

The wuhan was created by the CCP, and now we are to get a passport, LOL, its probably nothing to be concerned with.

I am starting to like it actually, keep 80% of the people (dumb [bleep]) away from me and the other 20% (non stupid) of the un-Vaccinated. I wont go to the same places the dumb [bleep] get to go laugh
Originally Posted by 673
Why can't the un-Vaccinated just wear an arm band so they can be identified by the community at large, like a star or something.
Maybe those that have been Vaccinated could just rest easy knowing they will not get the wuhan, or at least not very sick, cause thats what the data says...right?
Why not just let the un-Vaccinated die a slow and painful death? that would mean more hunting and fishing for you all.

The wuhan was created by the CCP, and now we are to get a passport, LOL, its probably nothing to be concerned with.

I am starting to like it actually, keep 80% of the people (dumb [bleep]) away from me and the other 20% (non stupid) of the un-Vaccinated. I wont go to the same places the dumb [bleep] get to go laugh

To answer your question, there is no reason for the government to provide a NOT VACCED badge or other marking. You can make your own. It is a good idea actually. It will identify you to others who are unvaccinated. And as you said, it will keep people away. You like the idea, so it's win/win.

The government does not care if you get vaccinated or not. They aren't going door to door, kicking them in and vaccinating people without their consent. It's still your choice.

If you do not want to be vaccinated, don't worry about the passport. Just go about your daily life as you always have.
Yes one of those big yellow stars for all the unvaccinated......it seems to me that has worked some where before.....

673 I have to say we are pretty well in agreement 😉
Originally Posted by Lorne
Yes one of those big yellow stars for all the unvaccinated......it seems to me that has worked some where before.....

In agreement that steve is an azzhole?
You asked the question. You obviously didn't like my answer. The government makes those decisions. Complain to them. Stop whining here.

You don't like their decision, but are calling me an ass. My impression is you are a miserable old SOB who is looking to complain about something. Argue with the person in the mirror.

Do not expect the rest of the world to bow to what you want. That's not happening.
Originally Posted by 673

In agreement that steve is an azzhole?

Well yes that too. 😁

I don’t read his posts anymore, very much a waste of time
But you just read mine. laugh

And as I said earlier, all you do is drop by, bitch and moan, then leave. Seriously, you have a problem.
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
But you just read mine. laugh

And as I said earlier, all you do is drop by, bitch and moan, then leave. Seriously, you have a problem.

Yeah, and his name is Steve.
Why do you come here and whine and complain and expect everyone to agree with you?

That's all you, Lorne and a few others do here. It would be nice to see some discussion rather than the constant complaining. I guess the government, business, and everyone else hates you. You're a bitter old man, but you can change. It doesn't take much.

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5
Originally Posted by PSE

Hoping Alberta will follow suit quickly.

We can already get back to living.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

I guess you guys haven't been following the news. Breakthrough cases are blowing up all over the place. Most are due to vaccine resistant strains.
We have been following the breakthrough cases. It was mentioned in another thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../16374714/re-positive-tests#Post16374714
---

Jim, you should be asking him where he gets his numbers from. As usual, he is FOS. He's trying to stir the pot.

COVID vaccines are not 100% effective, like measles and flu vaccines are not 100% effective.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, by the beginning of this month about 0.03 per cent of fully vaccinated Canadians had become infected with COVID-19. While the number of breakthrough infections is small, the prevalence of the Delta variant ensures that it will grow.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ough-cases-signal-next-phase-of-canadas/

CDC - Centre for Disease Control (US)

As of August 16th, 168 million US citizens have had two doses of vaccine (fully vaccinated).

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 9,716 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Deaths - 1,829 -- Hospitalized, non-fatal - 7,887

"COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing infection, serious illness, and death. Most people who get COVID-19 are unvaccinated. However, since vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection, some people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19. An infection of a fully vaccinated person is referred to as a “breakthrough infection.”

- Breakthrough infections are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing most infections. However, like most vaccines, they are not 100% effective.
- Fully vaccinated people with a breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
- Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.
- People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

You've obviously got your finger on the pulse of this issue...

Let us know when you get caught up.
'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

Here's an excerpt from a report by Science Magazine:

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.
I couldn't give GAF what Redgwell thinks, not much into bullies.

We should of only Vaccinated our most vulnerable and let all others develop immunity.

As mentioned, the data is either kept from us or skewed in their favor, on both sides, so until more conclusive studies are completed I won't be getting any shots pushed by Communists.

Brainwashing techniques have been around for awhile now, look and learn...... go with your instinct, if you have any.
Tell me, are you going to hold your breath until you get your way? laugh

Isn’t it nice that you have a place to rant, rail against Communists and no one goes after you?

BC, Ontario and some other jurisdictions have decided to use a proof of vaccination system. Doing nothing is not an option.
The Communists are coming after me, they wont come for you because they already have you.
Ah, I see. laugh
Originally Posted by kingston

CBC news

I guess you guys haven't been following the news. Breakthrough cases are blowing up all over the place. Most are due to vaccine resistant strains.

Not sure where you are getting your news - not seeing that at all
No proof yet that any strain is yet vaccine resistant

Look up the word Hyperbole - It applies in this case.
Originally Posted by PSE

CBC news

I know what hyperbole means.

Here's a link to the study identify vaccine resistant strains. They attribute 89% of breakthrough cases in the study group to those strains...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16382548/3

In lieu of apologies, you can shove your dictionary up your ass.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

Here's an excerpt from a report by Science Magazine:

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

Primary reference here...

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf
Never have I seen so many people rush to give up their freedoms.

All for a virus with almost a 100% survival rate.
Just saw Jagmeet wants us to have a Vaccine passport to travel within Canada.

Don't People realize that if everyone was given the "shot" that the Wuhan is still going to be with us?

I think he does, and so do the Politicians in charge of our freedoms, so they are trying to herd the sheep, they are just following orders themselves to implement Policy.

The CCP created the Wuhan, our freedoms are in peril..................maybe the Vaccine screws up the thought process of those who receive it too?
Did you check under your bed this morning for Communists? Sometimes, they are hard to recognize. laugh
---

Our freedoms are not in peril. You are watching the democratic process in action. Different points of view are being aired; each vying for dominance.

Don't complain. Get active. Get out and talk to people. And not in a dictatorial way. If you have kids or grandkids, talk to them and find out what they think of the world. If you don't have children, talk to some youngsters at the store or your church. Find out what they think of universal health care, free pharmaceutical provisions for Canadians. Gun control. How Ottawa spends tax money. You have to know what and how they think in order to have a good discussion.

Don't scream or whine at them, or here for that matter. This is a hunting and shooting board. You are preaching to the choir. If you have a message, you have to take it to the people who need to hear it. Bring along some proof to support what you say. Refrain from yelling the standard Campfire message of "The sky is falling!"

Are you a member of the Conservative Party? Do you go to riding association or community meetings? If you don't, I suggest you start.

Do you write the local newspapers or post things online to news groups or websites like the CBC?

When you talk with others, do you discuss the topics of the day coherently and calmly? Do you try to engage in meaningful discussion and not rant or insult?

Read. Stay in touch. Stay focused.

If you have something to say, the message needs to go out to your neighbours, family and friends.

Steve.
There you go condescending again, you wont be bullying me bub..
I will decide what I talk about, not you, so stfu now.

I am a member of the Conservative party, all our functions are on hold or cancelled at the moment, are you to self centered to know why?.

This is the Vaccine thread, not the election thread, try to stay focused, also try to stay in your own lane.
I'm not sure if you got bumped in the head or what, but can see why most here have you on ignore.
Not condescending. I'm responding to you.

Originally Posted by 673
Just saw Jagmeet wants us to have a Vaccine passport to travel within Canada.

Don't People realize that if everyone was given the "shot" that the Wuhan is still going to be with us?

I think he does, and so do the Politicians in charge of our freedoms, so they are trying to herd the sheep, they are just following orders themselves to implement Policy.

The CCP created the Wuhan, our freedoms are in peril..................maybe the Vaccine screws up the thought process of those who receive it too?

Yes, it is a vaccine thread. Reread your response. I've underlined your words. You whine about everything. My suggestions will get you out of the house and get active. They will also help you understand what others are thinking about COVID and the election.

You love to complain, I'll give you that.
You made it to my ignore list, your number 2 on the list, congrats.
FO azzhole.
This is what is known about vaccine passports across Canada.

BC- has passport
Alberta - none at this time
Saskatchewan - working on it
Manitoba - has passport
Ontario - has passport
Quebec - has passport
NB - none at this time
NS - none at this time
NFLD - none at this time
PEI - has passport
Yukon, NWT, Nunavut - none at this time

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...to-say-about-vaccine-passports-1.5536558
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

Yup.
Only a fool can't see what is happening, it is herding People like sheep, using threats and intimidation to get People to take the "shot". Is there really People who think that isn't a loss of freedom's?......Not being able to move freely within Canada is a violation of your charter rights... They are expecting us to take it, and take their word for the safety of the "shot".

They should allow Mr Tam to take some questions from the Public on live TV, (not the CBC) then I think we would see some gaping holes in their logic.

Too many leading experts with a differing view than Mr Tam and Mr Fauci.
Your rights and freedoms end when it impinges on the rights and freedoms of others. If you feel that you have been wronged, a court will decide.

Not being able to move freely within Canada is not a violation of your charter rights. The provinces might consider you a health risk. An infectious one.

You recall Typhoid Mary. A US case, but one that changed law around the world. She was an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid. When it was discovered that she was a health risk, she was quarantined. As a result of her case, and others around the world, laws were enacted allowing governments to quarantine infectious people who spread deadly diseases.

Mary Mallon

Originally Posted by PSE

CBC news

I know what hyperbole means.

Here's a link to the study identify vaccine resistant strains. They attribute 89% of breakthrough cases in the study group to those strains...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16382548/3

In lieu of apologies, you can shove your dictionary up your ass.

Your study isn't even peer reviewed. It a collection of opinions by individuals who claim to have a link to a laboratory.

I stopped right there and didn't bother wasting my time.

Stop spreading B.S. if you don't want to risk being insulted.

No kidding. Mind blowing. But, history repeats itself.
Time to remove our consent to be governed..........
I am darn glad i never bought land there. It is quite reasonable in NW Ontario. Last year it closed and just reopened so I would not have been able to use it for 2 yrs anyway. Now a passport ? I will not get the shot. .
Originally Posted by ihookem
I am darn glad i never bought land there. It is quite reasonable in NW Ontario. Last year it closed and just reopened so I would not have been able to use it for 2 yrs anyway. Now a passport ? I will not get the shot. .

We are hoping for a change in Government, if that occurs, then alot of this bs will be curtailed.
If we are going to move beyond some of the nonsense, a "quick test" for the Wuhan should suffice, then carry on, business as usual.
Your rights and freedoms end when it impinges on the rights and freedoms of others. If you feel that you have been wronged, a court will decide.

Not being able to move freely within Canada is not a violation of your charter rights. The provinces might consider you a health risk. An infectious one.

You recall Typhoid Mary. A US case, but one that changed law around the world. She was an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid. When it was discovered that she was a health risk, she was quarantined. As a result of her case, and others around the world, laws were enacted allowing governments to quarantine infectious people who spread deadly diseases.

Mary Mallon

That would make typhoid Mary just like those vaxxed people who are asymptomatic but are infected with covid and spreading it about. GD
Not quite. The Mary Mallon case paved the way for judicial authorities to quarantine anyone that medical professionals deemed a risk to the health of the public.

Here's some reading for you.

Quarantine Act

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/q-1.1/index.html

Emergencies Act

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/E-4.5/page-1.html

Steve, I may have missed it but any accommodations for those with natural immunity (had Covid-19) but not vaxxed?

Just curious.
I don’t know, George. Is there a process that doctors agree on to declare that someone has natural immunity?
If vaccinated people have been shown to be asymptomatic yet carrying and spreading covid (and this has been shown), should they not be quarantined just like any 20 year old who, also asymptomatic, is carrying and spreading the covid virus? This is the point; a discriminatory basis for quarantine is being used. Non-vaxxed but asymptomatic individuals are being demonized by those who are vaxxed when the end result (potential spreading of the virus) is just the same. GD
Double post
Originally Posted by greydog
If vaccinated people have been shown to be asymptomatic yet carrying and spreading covid (and this has been shown), should they not be quarantined just like any 20 year old who, also asymptomatic, is carrying and spreading the covid virus? This is the point; a discriminatory basis for quarantine is being used. Non-vaxxed but asymptomatic individuals are being demonized by those who are vaxxed when the end result (potential spreading of the virus) is just the same. GD

I would say no because the doctors who make these judgments probably don’t consider COVID as deadly as typhoid, smallpox, etc. That’s a question for a doctor or the government, I think.

There are several good, credible sources or studies that show natural immunity is arguably the best. The Cleveland study below, Dr Marty Makary of John Hopkins, cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough for several.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...-Findings-of-Cleveland-Clinic-study.aspx

This is a problem with only pushing the vaccines and not accounting for natural immunity
It raises questions about motives.
George—I have a friend from Wisconsin who tested positive on his first attempt to enter Canada back on opening day August 7. He couldn’t enter because of that. He was told he might test positive for the next 6 months.
He felt lousy for a couple of days but wasn’t sure he even got COVID.
He got a letter from his district health unit that says he has been free of COVID symptoms for 14 days. They let him enter Canada on August 27 and he can continue to enter without testing for the next 6 months.
Government not talking much about that aspect of it
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

There are several good, credible sources or studies that show natural immunity is arguably the best. The Cleveland study below, Dr Marty Makary of John Hopkins, cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough for several.

This is a problem with only pushing the vaccines and not accounting for natural immunity

The Passport is being pushed by big business, and Governments are caving to their own love of control, and that is all.

So big business that loves money and control + Governments who love control, nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by 673
The Passport is being pushed by big business, and Governments are caving to their own love of control, and that is all.

So big business that loves money and control + Governments who love control, nothing to see here.

That’s wonderful, 673. And you know this is true because?

If you are going to make a claim, be prepared to back it up.

Steve's a hate filled science denying facist and loves totalitarian governments. Steve would be the first one to rat out his Jewish, I mean gun owning neighbors to To Trudeau's goose stepping NAZI's . Im shocked.

CBC news

Go ahead and take the Mark, Steve. It's clear the side with whom you've thrown in your lot.

Have they chosen where it goes, right hand vs forehead, yet?

Originally Posted by PSE
Congratulations Steve!!!

Hoping Alberta will follow suit quickly. We need to move forward and get back to living again.

Won't happen. In my state (Oregon) 14.4% of the new cases 2 weeks ago were breakthrough cases, in other words, 14.4% of the people who were diagnosed with COVID-19 that week had already been fully vaccinated and had completed the 2 week period following the second shot (or 1 if J&J). Of those breakthrough cases, just over 5% wound up in the hospital and 0.8% died .. per state health department numbers.

There is no "back to living again." It is precisely that mindset, that the jabbed no longer had anything to be concerned about and could return to behaving as before which has been driving our spike ... currently we have more new cases per week in the state than we had when the rest of the country was peaking last winter and up to 6 times as many cases per day in my county.

We've passed the 70% line for the state. After an apparent dip in numbers we're climbing so fast that we went back to indoor masking Aug 13 and outdoor masking Aug 27. Gettin' the jab is not a get out of jail free card. You can't outrun it. You can't hide. You will never see life the way it was before COVID again.
You will all do as you’re told. Some already have. I love this schoolyard beating your chest, and cries of, “Oh yeah? Make me!”

Some of you have already been vaccinated. The Internets is a wonderful, big schoolyard. laugh

Will that influence the US Surgeon General, or Fauci, do you think? I don't know if that would influence our people. Most doctors, regardless of where they live, want to see as much hard evidence as they can before making any recommendations.
At this late stage in the game, one would need to be pretty obtuse to think that Fauchi had the general public's
best interest in mind. Where are we at on the mortality rate ? Last I heard it was less than .5%. Why do they
continue to freak out...??
Originally Posted by Vek
Go ahead and take the Mark, Steve. It's clear the side with whom you've thrown in your lot.

Alot of People have gone full retard.
I was at the tire store the other day, and this older lady was speaking with another elderly gentleman, she said....
we always took Vaccines like Polio, Measles, etc...why wont people take this one. I wanted to say because its not a Vaccine and the data is either skewed or unable to obtain.

Then she said if you don't take the shot and you get sick you should not be able to retain medical services. I wanted to say.....well if you get sick with the Wuhan then why should you be able to receive medical services? because you took the shot?

The passport idea is going to backfire when the business community realizes they just pissed off 30% of the population, and the astute realize that 30% is what makes or breaks your business, customer service is almost everything. I only visit friendly businesses and dont spend my hard earned money on swine.

Will that influence the US Surgeon General, or Fauci, do you think? I don't know if that would influence our people. Most doctors, regardless of where they live, want to see as much hard evidence as they can before making any recommendations.

It’s a 50000+ Patient study put together by one of the most prestigious and respected health care institutions in the US. If that doesn’t effect policy, they are not interested in what the science has to say.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Vek

Alot of People have gone full retard.
I was at the tire store the other day, and this older lady was speaking with another elderly gentleman, she said....
we always took Vaccines like Polio, Measles, etc...why wont people take this one. I wanted to say because its not a Vaccine and the data is either skewed or unable to obtain.

Then she said if you don't take the shot and you get sick you should not be able to retain medical services. I wanted to say.....well if you get sick with the Wuhan then why should you be able to receive medical services? because you took the shot?

The passport idea is going to backfire when the business community realizes they just pissed off 30% of the population, and the astute realize that 30% is what makes or breaks your business, customer service is almost everything. I only visit friendly businesses and dont spend my hard earned money on swine.

I've heard both of those statements too .

One I went through OK you get 'vaccinated' ; you can still get the Kung Flu , still pass it on(some info is showing the vaccinated 'shedding' ?) . So if you have it why GAF if anyone else does ?

Another I said OK if the government wants to cut me OFF medical services I want a refund of the taxes that I paid since I started working at 15 that went to the medical system less what has been incurred by me. And I want my taxes , in the future , cut by the same % . I got a blank look and said "Well I've been paying for others all this time , IF I get sick AND the system doesn't want to pay for me then I want my $ back. And I have done the calcs and read enough reports and studies to know how much it is"

Yet when you bring logic into it people just repeat the 'narrative' . Mind boggling .

By the way how are you making out with fires now ? Grandson got sent out to the Vernon area about 10 days ago to fight fire , pretty pleased with the way people are treating him
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

It’s a 50000+ Patient study put together by one of the most prestigious and respected health care institutions in the US. If that doesn’t effect policy, they are not interested in what the science has to say.

Well, you should know soon. It has yet to be peer reviewed. That's the final hurdle.
Originally Posted by PSE

Your study isn't even peer reviewed. It a collection of opinions by individuals who claim to have a link to a laboratory.

It's amazing you guys can get anything done up there.
Originally Posted by PSE

It's amazing you guys can get anything done up there.

Kinda why we are were we are......going nowhere 😉
They started another big azzed fire today, on purpose, hope it go's ok, had enough of fire for this year.
Originally Posted by 673
They started another big azzed fire today, on purpose, hope it go's ok, had enough of fire for this year.

Yes its got to be getting old . Hope for the best for you fellows out there
It looks like the official announcement will be made Wednesday. They talk about BC's card and the need for standardization across Canada.

“In an ideal world, this would be a federal document,” said a senior Ontario government source, expressing frustration with the lack of a national certificate as the federal election campaign continues.

“What’s changed? As it has throughout the pandemic, COVID has changed,” added the source — who spoke anonymously to discuss internal deliberations — in reference to the more highly contagious Delta variant.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/pr...ion-passports-as-early-as-wednesday.html
Given the state of "Science" in this age, where over 50% of "peer reviewed studies" aren't reproducible, it's cute that you think a read-through by folks who are aligned with the politics of the author constitutes a "peer review".

When "Science" is less repeatable and reliable than a coin flip, and "Science" is funded by government grants, trusting and believing "Science" equals a religious experience for laypeople who fancy themselves to be intelligent. Pardon those of us who have a clue about applied science for not buying in.

Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

Well, you should know soon. It has yet to be peer reviewed. That's the final hurdle.
Shush. Your stupid is showing. laugh
Originally Posted by 673

Steve, if you haven't figured this out yet, I don't know what to tell ya.
Ontario's COVID-19 vaccine passport plan unveiled, won't apply to retail
Lucas Powers, Adam Carter · CBC News

Plan goes into effect Sept. 22, digital verification app to follow on Oct. 22

Ontario residents will soon have to show proof they've been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to dine indoors at restaurants and go to gyms and theatres — but not necessarily to enter retail locations — the province announced Wednesday.

The "enhanced COVID-19 vaccine certificate" system, as the Ontario government is calling it, will come into effect on Sept. 22.

At a news conference Wednesday, Premier Doug Ford said the new system came from "in-depth conversations" with experts based on "evidence and best advice.

"We need to protect our hospitals, we need to avoid lockdowns at all costs. We want our kids in schools, and our businesses to stay open," he said.

The rest here - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-covid-vaccine-passport-certificate-proof-1.6160728
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673

Steve, if you haven't figured this out yet, I don't know what to tell ya.

You can’t tell him anything......he knows it all and is happy to point out his vast knowledge.

And we wonder how Trudeau got elected and re elected .......
Ah Lorne. You only show up to berate or insult. I'm glad to see your record of negative and unhelpful posts remains unchanged. laugh
Steve, You should consider the possibility that you're a blathering idiot. It's been working for the rest of us.
Ha, ha! Then don't read the posts! laugh
Suddenly it's OK to discriminate against minorities again...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If I am not vaccinated , does that mean I cant go into Canada?
I think I have a stalker....😂😂

Is he still rattling on with the same stupid crap ?
Originally Posted by ihookem
If I am not vaccinated , does that mean I cant go into Canada?

That’s the situation, Yes

Yes, You Are !

It’s getting tedious, in the extreme …

SR : Well Said !!
Originally Posted by 338Rules

Yes, You Are !

It’s getting tedious, in the extreme …

Yes ‘ I are ‘ doing what?

Just for your information:

- I respect the rules of any business. If it mandates masks I either wear one or do not go in
- I do NOT rag on someone because I don’t think I should have to wear a mask (or follow other rules I may not agree with) .
- In fact I am the guy who stopped a rectal cavity from swearing at a greeter in the Moose Jaw Walmart about the requirements to wear a mask approximately 14 months ago. It’s a matter of respect.
- similar to shutting up a load mouth in the Swift Current Co-op who was taking out his frustrations on an employee for the same reason

Whether I agree with someone or not I respect their position and right to have that opinion. Apparently that is a rare view.

Just because I have my own opinion that I have arrived at does NOT mean I am the guy that thinks the vaccine will kill me in six months or that the government is installing a tracking chip in my arm. Yet that is the way anyone that doesn’t blindly follow the ‘narrative ‘ is treated.

This has become the ‘Steve Canada forum’ not the Canada Forum so I will choose to respect that and go elsewhere.

Enjoy
I am enjoying.

I apologize sincerely, if I’ve mistakenly jumped to a negative conclusion about your “agenda”.
You don’t have one that I can see with a quick scan of your recent posts.

Back in March of 2020, I said Enough of Dix Neuf ! ; I’ll say it again before we are past this.

There are multiple variants inbound that are mutating now within the UnVaccinated ! Yes

Get your shots Up to Date !
Or go hide in your trap line cabin, and Good Luck

Thanks for the podium, I’m frustrated too.

Steve lost me when he rebarrelled his 303 in 308 caliber !
I am enjoying.

I apologize sincerely, if I’ve mistakenly jumped to a negative conclusion about your “agenda”.
You don’t have one that I can see with a quick scan of your recent posts.

Back in March of 2020, I said Enough of Dix Neuf ! ; I’ll say it again before we are past this.

There are multiple variants inbound that are mutating now within the UnVaccinated ! Yes

Get your shots Up to Date !
Or go hide in your trap line cabin, and Good Luck

Thanks for the podium, I’m frustrated too.

Steve lost me when he rebarrelled his 303 in 308 caliber !

Are you saying Lorne has an agenda? I cant tell what you really mean because you are a coy pos.
338Rules,

There is an aversion on this board to getting vaccinated. I think a lot of it is bluster. Schoolyard stuff. Wanting to fit in. Being cool or tough. Something like that.

Lorne decided a while back that he would take some cheap shots at me. I fired back. He now has a knot in his face.

If you read through this thread, a few posters decided to take a shot at me as well because of the subject - Ontario to institute a vaccine passport. I didn't have anything to do with the legislation, but a few posters must think that I have a hotline to Queen's Park.

One individual, 673, asked a question about wearing an arm band as an identifier of being unvaccinated. I guess he figures asking people to get vaccinated is somehow the same as Nazis kicking doors in and persecuting Jews. I think that's a little over the top. Nonetheless, I responded. He and Lorne decided they did not like when I suggested not to get vaccinated and to continue about your business.

Greydog, George De Vries and I started to have a discussion. Then the usual crew of sheit disturbers showed up and things went south. The original post was ignored so that posters could complain and fire off insults.
---
WRT the 30-303...

I rebarreled a 303 with a 308 barrel because the original was shot out. Also, 308 bullets are cheaper and easier to find than .311/.312. The new barrel and bullets shoot better than the the factory version. smile

Be well.
All Good, Business as Usual , Ha

I get the .308 thing, shortages of components require one to adapt, adopt & adjust …

Me, I would’ve gone .35 , maybe with a rebore. Worth writing up.

Cheers !
Further to the armband thing, After surviving both pokes of Pfizer, I think that
Not wearing a mask should be my badge of courage, Ha .

Too much stolen valour out there.

Looks like we will be going back to the mask to combat the Delta V .

Do what is right for you and yours. 😀

I am enjoying.

!

New evidence shows it may be the VACCINATED that are causing the variants
I am enjoying.

!

Do Tell. Or just more Fake News ?
I am enjoying.

!

Do Tell. Or just more Fake News ?

Your a fool.
And you ?
It’s a very simple argument that is apparently very difficult for some to understand.

Take out the word “Covid” and insert leper, black, gay, Muslim or Jew as the reason for the segregation. Does it still hold water?

Of course not. So fuq off with your “passport”. This is not about private business choosing to operate as they wish (because they would not be able to discriminate for the above reasons either).

This is about government saying “You are a free member of society. And you, leper, are not.”
Your argument is deeply flawed. But I get your point. Continue to self-isolate …

Every infection has the potential to produce a viable mutation. ie. a “Variant”
It’s Not about race or discrimination. It is about herd immunity that we are falling short of.

Don’t get your knickers in a knot !
Its a plan to divide our citizens from one another, if it isn't their plan, then its the result. I wonder what they expected would happen?
It isn't temporary, Wuhan isn't going anywhere, its here to stay, book it.
The movements Governments in this Country have taken have done more harm than good, but they aren't done yet as they are just getting started.
It has opened the door to every special interest group around, operating under the guise of the Wuhan, by doing so, and allowing it to happen, Governments have lost the trust of many of its citizens, not sure if that can be repaired with Trudeau and what we have here in BC.
When TurdO gets the boot, Your guy isn’t going to have the leftist support he needs to prop him up.
Your argument is deeply flawed. But I get your point. Continue to self-isolate …

It’s Not about race or discrimination. It is about herd immunity that we are falling short of.

You mean like the common cold? Or the seasonal flu? Neither of which require mandatory vaccinations, a Star of David patch or any other sort of segregation of private citizens of a supposedly free society.

FYI, I got the shots. Reluctantly, but I got them. But I refuse to quietly let the gov't or nanny staters continue to create deep divisions within our society.

Well worth the time to watch this video.
From CTV News

Doctors frustrated with 'selfishness' of unvaccinated people, protesters
Camille Bains - The Canadian Press

Some doctors and nurses are frustrated with large groups of anti-vaccination protesters outside hospitals in cities across the country and say limited health-care resources are being used to save the lives of those who decided not to protect themselves against COVID-19.

Dr. Steven Fedder, who works in the emergency room of a hospital in Richmond, B.C., said he has run out of patience for people whose stance against vaccines has larger societal implications.

"I think it's the ultimate selfishness that individuals choose not to vaccinate themselves. And I think they don't realize they are too arrogant to understand that we live in a society where we all have to make sacrifices," he said.

It's time that more employers, including all levels of governments, started mandating vaccines to send a strong message to those ignoring the science behind vaccination, Fedder said, adding the potential of losing a job may be the jolt people need to get immunized.

The rest here - https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...unvaccinated-people-protesters-1.5572140
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

You mean like the common cold? Or the seasonal flu? Neither of which require mandatory vaccinations, a Star of David patch or any other sort of segregation of private citizens of a supposedly free society.

FYI, I got the shots. Reluctantly, but I got them. But I refuse to quietly let the gov't or nanny staters continue to create deep divisions within our society.

I for one am very optimistic, and I’m sure that I’m not alone in this hope :
We may be on the verge of a cure for the common cold.

Nobody forces you to take the annual flu shot, sometimes it works great, and other years , Not so much.

I’m impressed with what the Israelis have accomplished with their vaccination program.
Again, not perfect, but impressive statistics and outcomes.

Deep divisions ? I think you’re fermenting that,
Sure, be suspicious, be cautious, but don’t be a false prophet.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

I for one am very optimistic, and I’m sure that I’m not alone in this hope :
We may be on the verge of a cure for the common cold.

Nobody forces you to take the annual flu shot, sometimes it works great, and other years , Not so much.

I’m impressed with what the Israelis have accomplished with their vaccination program.
Again, not perfect, but impressive statistics and outcomes.

Deep divisions ? I think you’re fermenting that,
Sure, be suspicious, be cautious, but don’t be a false prophet.

And the gov’t does not mandate businesses to deny you services if you don’t. Tell me more about how they’re not creating division.
I’m in Alberta, haven’t been out of the province since things got going with DixNeuf in early ‘20

I’ve sure seen a lot of out of province plates here, though, Sask I understand, but BC, Manitoba and Ontario are also commonly seen.

If govt doesn’t limit access for unvaccinated members of our society, Who will ?

Just pathetic to politicize this .
I get that people don’t like being told anything, let alone something that ultimately helps them and their loved ones.

Git’R Done ! It’s really not that onerous, with minor side effects.
Yet.

When has government ever relinquished a power they’ve been given? When have they ever not tried to increase that authority?

I get it. Frankly, the passport in Ontario doesn’t affect us much. We rarely go to movie theatres or sporting events, but we do eat out at restaurants a few times a month. Well, we used to. And with the lockdowns we’ve quite enjoyed having culinary contests/events with friends, such that restaurant food has little appeal for us now. The only restaurant food I enjoy is what I can’t/won’t cook at home myself anyway.

But remember “two weeks to flatten the curve”? Then “we need to extend to give mask and ventilator manufacturers a chance to spool up”.

17 months later, where are we?

But sure, gov’t is trying really hard to normalize things for us. :roll eyes:
Anti vaxxers are getting more strident in their views. Nothing is even partly true anymore - It's all 180 degrees opposite opinion with the other side assumed to have totally, absolutely false information.

We are in for very tough times indeed.
The doctors and scientists who have been dealing with COVID 19 since the start were working to quell something that they had never seen before. It's been a learning curve for them.

Some people aren't taking the pandemic seriously, and their actions aren't helping, frankly.

Politicians are dealing with an irritated electorate.

Everyone, and that includes us, has to do their part.

If COVID 19 isn't killing people and making them sick, then who or what is? Is this all the government's fault? In Canada at least, Ottawa has been paying out a lot of money in CERB payments and other things. Less taxes are coming in, according to economists. Why would the government bankrupt itself? Worse, why would the government allow the taxpayers, the people who give them all the cash, to die off or not pay because they aren't working?

Certainly, it's maddening, but not doing what medical people are asking us to do isn't helping. COVID goes on because people are ignoring medical advice.

Like pandemics of the past, humanity has to punish itself before the realization hits.
Originally Posted by PSE
Anti vaxxers are getting more strident in their views. Nothing is even partly true anymore - It's all 180 degrees opposite opinion with the other side assumed to have totally, absolutely false information.

We are in for very tough times indeed.

I’ve got the troll on ignore, but why do you assume everyone who questions this is an anti-vaxxer? Right there you are operating with totally, absolutely false information.

My son is much further left than I am but even he has said that he wouldn’t have gotten vaccinated if he knew they were going to force people to get it, if they were going to use “passports” to divide people.
AFA “totally, absolutely false information” there is a huge push on by gov’ts to discourage Ivermectin use, along with huge disinformation “it’s an animal drug” - to quote you “totally, absolutely false information”. It’s been approved for decades for human use.

How do you think India knocked down their outbreak in 2 weeks? Why has not Africa had huge number of Covid deaths what with few ICU’s and ventilators?

I’ll tell you why. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are both routinely used there to treat human diseases, now including Covid.

Why would gov’ts want to bury information like this?

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...-Evidence-for-Ivermectin-in-COVID-19.pdf
Why would they? Perhaps they aren't convinced. Ivermectin testing is ongoing. You would have to ask doctors why Ivermectin is not approved for use. None of us knows, but at least one Cdn group studied it. You aren't going to like what they said.

https://www.albertahealthservices.c...reatment-and-prevention-rapid-review.pdf
Ontario COVID-19 vaccine appointments double after province announces passport program
Katherine DeClerq - CTV News

TORONTO -- Ontario officials say vaccine appointments have more than doubled in the last 24 hours after the province announced a certification program making it mandatory to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to gain access to select non-essential services.

Health Minister Christine Elliott made the announcement on social media, saying that Ontario is “already seeing thousands more Ontarians roll up their sleeves.”

Nearly half of the appointments were for first doses, she said.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2271335&jwsource=cl
Vera Sharav, holocaust survivor talks about COVID -

Why would they? Perhaps they aren't convinced. Ivermectin testing is ongoing. You would have to ask doctors why Ivermectin is not approved for use. None of us knows, but at least one Cdn group studied it. You aren't going to like what they said.

The big question with any study in today's environment is "who is paying for it?" It is apparent to anyone who reads the methodologies of the studies showing HCQ was not effective that the studies were either done ineptly or by someone who set out to produce failure. Ivermectin seems in the same boat. Should not be a surprise, funding either comes from big pharma who does not want competition for their cash cow or from gov't who does not want to admit they gave away $1B to private industry with no strings attached. If the studies were done with intent to find alternatives rather than intent to rationalize misconduct, the results would be just the opposite of what we're being told today.
Health Canada issued a warning about human use of Ivermectin.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5574164
It sure saved India's bacon..........apparently they didn't follow the $cience.......

I read this when it first came out. At most what it’s saying is that there isn’t enough quality studies to determine either way. Alberta Health Services is not going to approve any treatment unless it is backed by rock solid, gold standard studies. Those take time and money. Their lack of support for Ivermectin doesn’t mean it doesn’t work and they clearly state that.

Very true, but this applies to infections in both vaccinated and unvaccinated. If a person is infected, vaccinated or not, then the virus is replicating. If it’s replicating it’s mutating. More and more evidence showing that the rate of infection and transmission in vaccinated people is significant. The degree compared to vaccinated is still unknown.

This discusses the effect on herd immunity.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/her...the-covid-delta-variant-experts-say.html
So scientists have never seen a SARS virus before 2019? Your basic ignorance regarding this virus is and you mindless worship of facism is mind boggling to say the least. The ignorant, cowardly chicken littles ( steves) in society are to blame for this clown show.

The doctors and scientists who have been dealing with COVID 19 since the start were working to quell something that they had never seen before. It's been a learning curve for them.

Some people aren't taking the pandemic seriously, and their actions aren't helping, frankly.

Politicians are dealing with an irritated electorate.

Everyone, and that includes us, has to do their part.

If COVID 19 isn't killing people and making them sick, then who or what is? Is this all the government's fault? In Canada at least, Ottawa has been paying out a lot of money in CERB payments and other things. Less taxes are coming in, according to economists. Why would the government bankrupt itself? Worse, why would the government allow the taxpayers, the people who give them all the cash, to die off or not pay because they aren't working?

Certainly, it's maddening, but not doing what medical people are asking us to do isn't helping. COVID goes on because people are ignoring medical advice.

Like pandemics of the past, humanity has to punish itself before the realization hits.
o it appears the shots ( not a real vaccine) are causing the virus to keep mutating. And the best way to fight this appears to develop natural anti bodies, keep and lead a good healthy lifestyle and diet is important as well as immediately treating the virus when you get it instead of taking Tylenol and waiting at home for a possible cytokine storm to start in your body.

Originally Posted by mod7rem

Very true, but this applies to infections in both vaccinated and unvaccinated. If a person is infected, vaccinated or not, then the virus is replicating. If it’s replicating it’s mutating. More and more evidence showing that the rate of infection and transmission in vaccinated people is significant. The degree compared to vaccinated is still unknown.

This discusses the effect on herd immunity.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/her...the-covid-delta-variant-experts-say.html
I read this when it first came out. At most what it’s saying is that there isn’t enough quality studies to determine either way. Alberta Health Services is not going to approve any treatment unless it is backed by rock solid, gold standard studies. Those take time and money. Their lack of support for Ivermectin doesn’t mean it doesn’t work and they clearly state that.

Yes, that’s why I said that studies were ongoing. Health Canada has not seen evidence that it will help. According to the media clip, a lot of studies are being carried out on it.
You will all do as you’re told. Some already have. I love this schoolyard beating your chest, and cries of, “Oh yeah? Make me!”

Some of you have already been vaccinated. The Internets is a wonderful, big schoolyard. laugh

You constantly remind us what a clueless anti science pro facist idiot you are Stevey

This can't possibly be true, if it were, they sure as hell wouldn't be inoculating people, including children with an untested spike protein gene therapy.

No different than sweeping under the rug 1000's of deaths caused by abandonment & euthanasia in the care homes, the deaths & damage caused by the inoculations is also being blamed on COVID. Across Canada the care home losses amounted to roughly 40% of the mortality blamed on COVID & amped up the fear factor of the population.

In the link below is a video by Professor Christian Perronne, former Vice President of the World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization. He has the background & experience to know what he's talking about & one would be wise to pay attention to what he saying.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or..._rxbLJ4Vmh0JgVsuqKERC_zD_NJQTxS9kuzOly60
The rollout is 24 Sept.
---

Why vaccine passports may be an important tool in boosting vaccination rates
More than a million people got their shots after France announced its passport system
Mark Gollom · CBC News

This week, Quebec's government began enforcing its vaccine passport, an electronic record in the form of a quick response (QR) code. B.C. launched its own earlier this month and other provinces plan to soon roll out their own programs.

The passports contain proof that a person has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, allowing them to participate in some indoor recreational activities. But apart from that, what do they accomplish, and how effective are they? CBC News spoke to some experts.

What should be the main objectives of a vaccine passport?

One of the most important goals is to increase vaccine uptake, experts say.

The rest here - https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/vaccine-passports-vaccination-boost-provinces-1.6178203
In other news:

At the FDA meeting today to determine if there was a need for a 3rd injection of spike protein gene treatment, Dr Eli David's
presentation shows a slide claiming :

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝟯𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱: 𝟬.𝟬𝟬𝟬𝟰%. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟱𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬.
COVID related hospital admittance stands at: 0.0143 %. That is, 1 in 6993.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_gJTi_XoAQUpGZ?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fda-advisors-meet-decide-booster-jabs-science-remains-uncertain
But that doesn’t matter. It’s the FDA. They mean nothing up here. Maybe you should be posting that to the Campfire forum - a US dominated area.

The passport comes out a week today.
Maybe Canadians should pay more attention to what is happening outside of Canada so they
would know when they are being fed bullshit. Insofar as a 'passport', you see a lot of stuff like this
in Communist countries, China in particular.
No. Worry about yourself. We’ll worry about Canada.

The Ontario passport comes out a week today.
Steve, I'm not worried in the least. Canadians that have allowed themselves to have the spike protein gene therapy injected into their bodies are the ones that need to be worried, although it does seem that Canada is managing to keep the number of people killed or harmed by the inoculation a state secret, just as they did with the elderly that were euthanized in the care homes.
Our plan is to take over the US. You will die, and the rest of the US will be under our control.

Now, go to your bunker. It will not help, but it will comfort you in your final days.

We will consume you by your Christmas season.

Alea iacta est.
With your massive military.
Lol
You mistake Canada as your aggressor. That will be your undoing.
Alea iacta est.

Quite possible for those accustomed to living their lives on their knees.
And you will be there forever, old man. You have no concept of the power of introduced contagions to cull your numbers, or that you are bred as protein.

Wuhan scares you. Biden scares you. COVID scares you. Communists scare you. You are childish and petty. Welcome the ones from your above who have used the earth as a giant cattle ranch for many of your millennia.

Suffer little children who come unto me.
You drunk?
I am the deliverer of your undoing.
Yep he's drunk.
Think what you will. Your end is near. We are the despoilers. Your masters. Millions will perish. You will swell their number.
Steve must have gotten his 'booster' injection today.....but still is able to maintain perfect alignment with Klaus Schwab.
https://drtrozzi.com/dr-trozzi-covid-19-testimony/

My Personal Testimony

The First Wave, Early Concerns, Censorship, and Personal Decisions

Author: Dr. Mark Trozzi

Introduction
My name is Mark Trozzi. I am a medical doctor; I graduated in 1990 from The University of Western Ontario. I have been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years, and am a veteran critical resuscitation instructor. I was on call in multiple emergency units since the onset of the so-called “pandemic”, until February 2021, including one ER designated specifically for COVID-19.

What follows is my observations and opinions; I am bound by my personal and religious convictions to speak openly and honestly. I do not have authority to tell you “the truth”, but I will share my honest experiences, perceptions, and digests of hundreds of hours of research on the subject of covid-19.
At the onset of this “pandemic”, I was cautious and hence meticulous with N95 mask use, hand washing, social isolation and distancing etc. I studied coronavirus science and was deeply involved in many emergency department drills to modify our practice in profound ways to deal with the “killer virus” we were advertised. However, various things soon made me consider that we were being deceived and manipulated. Here are a few

The First Wave
The “first wave” of the “pandemic” was absolutely the quietest time in my career. I have worked very hard and been very busy over the past twenty-five years in ER. However, both in my regular ER and my “COVID-19 designated” ER, there were almost no patients, and almost no work. I had multiple long ER shifts without a single patient. Meanwhile, when I would go to the local grocery store, the propagandized public, God bless them, would usher me to the front of the antisocial distance line, thanking me for everything I was going through as a front-line emergency doctor. They believed that the ER’s and hospitals were full of patients dying from covid, and that I must be exhausted and at risk of dying myself from exposure. I began contacting doctors and friends all over Canada and the US, and found the same pattern: empty hospitals, and propaganda saying that they were full of patients dying of covid.

Early Investigation
Early in my studies, I investigated zinc and hydroxychloroquine, which based on sound physiology, may genuinely help those rare persons who get very sick with this cold virus. I was surprised that this treatment was simply brushed aside and dismissed by most of the medical community.

Early Concerns
Researching the World Health Organization, of the UN, I learned that the Chinese dictatorship (PRC) had propped up communist and disreputable “Dr” Tedros, as the head of the WHO. I learned how the PRC had been involved in: the virus release; the cover up for weeks; the disappearing and suppression of honest Chinese doctors and scientist; the spreading of the virus to the world (sparing Beijing where the PRC elite live); and dramatic abuse of the Chinese people in their well-timed lockdown, which was filmed and transmitted to the world to create the panic that herded all of us into surrendering our economies and civil rights.

Foxes Guarding the Henhouse
I learned how Canada’s chief public health officer Dr Tam, is also on the oversight committee of the WHO with Dr Tedros; making her, I think, a double agent. I have listened to her often-bizarre dissertations to Canadians regarding covid-19.

My Perception of the Situation
I perceive that at every level, hospital administration has had no apparent choice, other than to submit to the endless top-down roll out from governments, of questionable new rules, protocols, and procedures. My honest conversations with coworkers about my research and observations, became a problem. Caught in this quandary, an important administrator who I greatly respect, told me that “my thoughts made others uncomfortable, and made it difficult to keep everyone motivated and compliant” with all the new protocols and restrictions. Sympathetic to the sad situation, I maintained my clinical position by promising to “bite my tongue any time I thought I was going to speak about COVID-19” in the hospital. This was ultimately ethically impossible for me, and by mid-November I began winding down my ER work, and resigned from all my ER’s by mid-February, to avoid conflicts between my social, legal, and ethical responsibilities; and the hospitals which I am fond of.

Have I Ever Seen a Covid-19 Patient?
In my emergency department work, I have never seen a patient sick with COVID-19; I have seen some positive PCR tests in asymptomatic people, and watched people be imprisoned in their own homes and isolated from family and friends. My research into the PCR test has convinced me personally that it is misleading, manipulatable, and being used to drain endless taxpayer’s money and future debt, to dramatically enrich the very criminals running this scandal. My province alone has performed ~50,000 PCR tests daily. Meanwhile our federal government is bringing in hundreds of thousands of doses of potentially dangerous experimental injections of modified viral genetic material, calling them “vaccines”, and having the military manage them. Is this reasonable for a predominantly mild and non-fatal viral illness?

Information Suppression?
I have watched the suppression of doctors and scientists who performed serum antibody studies, whose findings showed that the virus was much more widespread, yet generally nonfatal, and asymptomatic or very mild in most cases; and that in many regions we had likely already achieved natural herd immunity by summer 2020.

Look at this study performed in Wuhan itself, which shows that the virus was done there by June 1, 2020 just two months after their brief lockdowns ended, and no one was spreading it, not even the very few people with a positive PCR “test” (and they were not sick):

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w

China
I noticed that after China’s theatric lockdown, they quickly went back to business as usual, while all our economies were frozen; they gained tremendous control over the world’s marketplace. It seems a great though evil strategy!

Political Manipulation of Health Care Workers
I perceive that many things we learned in medical school about infectious disease, have been brushed aside and replaced by constantly expanding lists of to-me-often-strange mandates by public health officials. Doctors, nurses, and teachers are especially important to the success of this COVID-19 deception, as we are leaders in society and people trust our advice. So, it is no surprise that I have found free speech and thought have been very suppressed in our ranks. Rather than endure the punishments of dissenting, we can choose to experience the short-sighted perks like extremely quiet days in the ER, replacing our traditional hands-on work with Zoom sessions from home; and accessing a variety of new COVID-19 billing codes. At one point, I was offered a position making more money than I normally make working in a busy ER, to just stay home and be available in case the covid swabbing nurse needed to video conference with me.
There are many positive and negative motivators being used to manipulate Canadian doctors, nurses and teachers, to inadvertently participate in this grand covid deception; but this is destroying our society. To use a Titanic metaphor: “even the luxury suites on the Titanic end up at the bottom of the ocean when she sinks”. Also, much of what is being done, including the experimental viral genetic injections, seem to violate the Nuremberg code regarding medical experimentation with full informed consent by the participants.
Doctors and nurses face tough decisions. My career as an emergency physician had always provided me an opportunity to practice my religious and ethical beliefs of honesty and kindness, while making a good living. Now maintaining the career, I love, would require participating in the deception, violating my oath and spiritual beliefs, and in my opinion committing crimes against humanity as defined by the Nuremberg Code.
I empathize with all my fellow doctors and nurses. We are all victims of the covid abuse.

Deeper Investigation
I researched and perceived how corrupt oligarchs seem to have planned this crime against humanity. This planning included Event 201 which was a simulation of a corona pandemic conducted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum and Johns Hopkins University in October 2019; and the Rockefeller Foundation’s 2010 Viral outbreak simulation planning called “Operation Lockstep”. Both these projects described how a viral outbreak would be used to bring in an authoritarian system with the loss of our human rights and freedoms. I also observed how their cohorts in big tech like Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube worked to censor and deceive us all; it’s genuine propaganda.

Regarding the Use of Face Masks:
The forced wearing of masks by most of the world’s population is not unanimously supported by real science. These masks cause significant harm to our psychologic, social, dermatologic, dental, systemic and otolaryngotic health. Though I generally have great health, the masks have given me rashes and nasal symptoms whenever I have had to wear them for prolonged periods, which resolve whenever I do not wear them for a few days. What I find most disturbing is the elimination of facial expressions, and hence normal visual social interaction.

Regarding Covid-19 Vaccinations:
The history of past attempts at vaccines for coronaviruses, revealed some very dangerous side effects in animal models, and the efforts were abandoned. Why would we take a dangerous vaccine for a generally mild illness, to which we develop herd immunity anyways? The current roll-out of fast tracked expensive experimental “vaccines” is burying the taxpayers in endless debt to the rich and powerful villains of this story. Yet, we the people who have been imprisoned and abused in this scandal, are being manipulated into taking strange new injections, in hopes that we might regain some of our freedom. Additionally, most of the so called “vaccines” are not vaccines (unless we change the definition of vaccines). Rather they are injections of Corona virus genes. See the video on this site entitled This Is Not A Vaccine

More Scientific Study
In 2021, I continue in devote study of coronavirus medical science, and geopolitics.
Ivermectin has come to light as an extremely effective safe prevention, prophylaxis, and treatment for covid; yet it has been suppressed by business and political interests, while very expensive and unlawful injections of the masses are under way. Big Pharma and their political consorts are pushing to administer these experimental injections into the world’s population, even infants and children. In reality, the SARS-CoV2 poses very little threat to almost everyone but the very vulnerable persons who are similarly vulnerable to many viruses and other illness.
Children have zero risk of death from covid-19 but are being severely damaged by the lockdowns, facial barriers (“masks”), isolation, and denial of many essential elements of childhood. Similarly, almost everyone but the very old or ill, have almost no risk of death or serious injury from coronavirus infection.
It is strongly my diligently researched conclusion that I do not want, nor do I recommend the experimental injections for the vast majority of people. Similarly, I do not support many measures like the “case” count generating PCR “test”, lockdowns, and forced wearing of harmful facial barriers.
Big Pharma is promoting the idea that new variants of SARS-CoV2 will require injections for immunity updates, as well as more fear and lockdowns. However, the most distant variant currently is 99.7% genetically identical to SARS-CoV2. SARS-CoV1 and SARS-CoV2 are only 80% genetically identical, yet we now know that exposure to SARS-CoV1 17 years ago, made people persistently immune to many coronavirus’s including SARS-CoV2 to this day. As experts like Dr Michael Yeadon explain, this makes it virtually impossible, that immunity to SARS-CoV2 will not work for one of these subtle variants.
Research within the last year shows that many people, likely well above 50% are immune to SARS-CoV2 without any experimental injection. They are immune due to prior SARS-CoV1 exposure; or exposer to SARS-CoV2 in the past year and a half. Further, SARS-CoV2 is a very mild or asymptomatic experience for about 80% of people, and only a very small percent, less than 0.1 %, are at serious risk from this cold.
Pushing experimental injections on the masses as is currently happening, severely violates the Nuremberg Code for medical experimentation. Many covid protocols are likewise crimes against humanity in violation of the Nuremberg Code, and other legal standards such as civil liberties.

Personal Decisions
To honor the Golden Rule and the Hippocratic Oath, while obeying the Nuremberg Code, I continue committed to my responsibility as a physician, to research thoroughly and share my insights honestly. In the current situation, this requires that I surrender my income, and yet commit my time, energy, and resources to this important work.
I have resigned all my hospital positions thus forfeiting my entire income. I have sold my house and greatly downscaled my family’s standard of living, while surviving on limited savings, and committed myself to do my part to help counter the criminal covid enterprise.
I pray that I may help contribute to an outcome that is true and just, and the return of our free society, and civil liberties. I believe that we are almost all victims in this, regardless of where we are on the path for the recovery of truth.
I am grateful to everyone else doing your part in this fight, and for all forms of supports from prayer, to sharing our articles and videos, as well as financial donations.
We have also included some very relaxing music on our site which can be enjoyed for free or purchased to also help support the work we are doing.

Sincere blessings,

Dr. Mark Trozzi
Celebration of loss of personal rights and liberty, I don’t think I’ll understand that logic.
We can thank COVID for providing the venue where Steve Redgwell repeatedly proves himself a midwitted liberal blowhard.
We can thank COVID for providing the venue where Steve Redgwell repeatedly proves himself a midwitted liberal blowhard.

Midwitted is on the generous side. He may be able to string words together in coherent sequences but the only logical next step to government over reach is……..more government over reach
Canadian Government officials speaking out against the official reports on CV

https://www.facebook.com/pandemicde...rts-on-cv/223092329457472/?extid=SEO----
Canadian Doctors Speak Out About Covid-19

DR. JULIE PONESSE WAS DISMISSED FOR NOT SUBMITTING TO GENETIC MEDICAL EXPERIMENTATION

Video Link
Hey Cleanbarrel, thanks for the information. I understand the good Dr. Ponesse is now "suspended" with pay...at least there's money coming in. Somewhat cold comfort in one sense though. Brave woman!
Well that is the least they should do for her. Would be better to have her back in the classroom teaching kids to think critically. Here is a video by a US Navy Surgeon that I snagged from over on the Campfire. This is going to be a mess if it doesn't get turned around.

That is good. When they get through learning I'll be glad to hear what they say. But until then being a test subject (lab rat) ain't for me.
No, you will do exactly as you are told, as will everyone else. laugh

But you will do exactly what you are told in the US...if there are any of you left. laugh

So, you can yell, stomp your feet, or hold your breath. laugh laugh You can be a grump, like Walter, but in the end, you will get your shots, in the end.

In the meantime, and in keeping with the subject of this thread - Ontario to institute vaccine passport

Ontario vaccine passport: How to access your COVID-19 immunization receipt and where it’s required

GLOBE STAFF

Ontario implemented its vaccine passport system for indoor settings on Sept. 22. Also known as a vaccine receipt, this proof-of-vaccination document will be the key to using non-essential services such as getting into restaurants, bars, sporting events and other social gatherings. By Oct. 22, the province will also provide people with individual QR codes and a verification app to present to businesses.

Here’s a look at how Ontario’s proof-of-vaccination system works, and how you can access your vaccination passport.

What is a proof-of-vaccination document?

Also known as a vaccine receipt or vaccine passport, it is a document that you can download on your phone or print to show businesses that you are fully vaccinated. Currently, vaccine receipts are available in PDF form.

The rest here - https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...of-vaccination-passport-rules-explained/
Redgewell can sniff my taint.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Redgewell can sniff my taint.

I'll get you a Kleenex. laugh

Redgwell be a gay boy.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Redgwell be a gay boy.
Might be, I don't know but it is sort of amusing to get him going with his self importance. He very likely has an alcohol soaked brain.
Dunno if he's gay but he's def a turd. And you're correct, he is entertaining.
Hi kids, I'm McGruff, the crime dog, reminding you to get your COVID shots.

You gave all those dudes aids and you're worried about covid?
[Linked Image from cdn.abcotvs.com]
For those who haven't been totally brainwashed, check out this video.

https://rumble.com/vmxjh8-the-whole-story-of-covid-and-our-world-affairs-right-now..html
The PSA was written by Seth Macfarlane, who voices the characters, the “Family Guy” writers and a team of scientific experts and epidemiologists.

No, you will do exactly as you are told, as will everyone else. laugh

But you will do exactly what you are told in the US...if there are any of you left. laugh

So, you can yell, stomp your feet, or hold your breath. laugh laugh You can be a grump, like Walter, but in the end, you will get your shots, in the end.

In the meantime, and in keeping with the subject of this thread - Ontario to institute vaccine passport

Ontario vaccine passport: How to access your COVID-19 immunization receipt and where it’s required

GLOBE STAFF

Ontario implemented its vaccine passport system for indoor settings on Sept. 22. Also known as a vaccine receipt, this proof-of-vaccination document will be the key to using non-essential services such as getting into restaurants, bars, sporting events and other social gatherings. By Oct. 22, the province will also provide people with individual QR codes and a verification app to present to businesses.

Here’s a look at how Ontario’s proof-of-vaccination system works, and how you can access your vaccination passport.

What is a proof-of-vaccination document?

Also known as a vaccine receipt or vaccine passport, it is a document that you can download on your phone or print to show businesses that you are fully vaccinated. Currently, vaccine receipts are available in PDF form.

The rest here - https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...of-vaccination-passport-rules-explained/

Coming soon to the passport program: all vaccines including flu vaccines every year probably multiple times per year. Also any other new vaccines or necessary meds they deem appropriate for you to be in the public. If you can’t see the inevitability of this process you are willfully blind.
Then soon to follow is financial records and criminal records available to any and all at a swipe of a card. Social credit score, it’s being done elsewhere and it will be done in North America with lemmings like you running hellbent for “ safety”
And here you are celebrating this process being ushered in. Short sighted doesn’t even begin to describe your logic.
Wake up!

Put in your applications for the “re-education” camps yet? Historically it has always been good citizens such as yourself that are eager to help load up the unclean onto the boxcars and purify the nation.
It’s for their own good you know.
RCMP union says it supports a Mountie's 'right' to refuse vaccination

The RCMP's union says it supports the "right" of RCMP officers to refuse to get vaccinated and will back up any member who refuses vaccination once the mandatory vaccination policy for the federal public service is in place.

"The [National Police Federation] supports a member's right to choose to be vaccinated or not," says a Sept. 23 email to members, obtained by CBC News.

"We will assist and represent members individually with their choice and its possible employment consequences."

A spokesperson for the union wouldn't say how many members have voiced concerns about vaccination against COVID-19, citing privacy reasons.

Just two days before the August election call, the Liberal government announced that it would make vaccines mandatory for federal employees and those travelling by plane, train or ship.

Trudeau warns of 'consequences' for public servants who duck COVID-19 shots
Federal government to require vaccinations for all federal public servants, air and train passengers
"We're unequivocal that civil servants must be vaccinated. If anyone doesn't have a legitimate medical reason for not getting fully vaccinated — or chooses to not get vaccinated — there will be consequences," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said during the campaign.

The Liberals said the policy could come in as soon as October. Today, the re-elected Trudeau indicated things are moving ahead.

"First off, we're going to ensure that the federal public service is vaccinated. There is a clear requirement of vaccination for anyone who works for the federal government," he said during his first full news conference since last week's election.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-union-mandatory-vaccination-1.6190803
Ho hum.

Most of us here don't care whether a person gets vaccinated or not. But you, well, you like to preach about the evils of it. You and others have put yourself on moral high ground predicting gloom and doom about the vaccine. Unqualified people quoting bogus stories and made up statistics, written by other unqualified people. laugh

I don't know of anyone who cares whether you are vaccinated or not. Many of you will die off. No one, except your immediate family, will care. You only come to the Canada section because your whining doesn't get lost as quickly as it does in the top forum. laugh

Here's a little good news.

COVID-19 modelling: Ontario 'doing well' now but the situation is 'fragile' heading into the winter months
Elisabetta Bianchini

While new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and ICU occupancy in Ontario are not significantly increasing generally, new modelling data from the province's COVID-19 Science Advisory Table indicates Ontario's pandemic situation is "fragile" heading into the cooler months of the year.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/ontario-c...e-projection-fall-vaccine-205004088.html
Most of us? Statically speaking most of us can’t die off from Covid, Heck most of can’t even become seriously ill, but here you are hoping for the death of those who won’t get in line. It’s always folks like you, good tolerant folks like you that wave as their neighbors get shipped off to wherever your messiah in office directs. If they only would do what they were told it wouldn’t happen.
You’re terrified all the time, the most disturbing part is you can’t see it. You needn’t be afraid, you’ll die too eventually. Might as well get used to the idea.
Much to your disappointment I won’t die off, not from your boogey man virus anyway. I already experienced your “deadly” pandemic first hand. Ho hum as you so aptly put it; for me. Lost a very dear mentor and friend to it, and a few clients. Didn’t change my mind on government overreach, or it’s support by loyal indoctrinated citizens. I don’t care if you get the vaccine or not either, you are free to live or die as you please, I just ask that you leave me and mine alone to do as we see fit. Fear doesn’t rule my life, and I don’t ask my government to guard me against every little increase in risk of meeting my inevitable death. But you can’t understand that, won’t is a better way to put it.
I encourage you to put a little more steel in that spine, stand up straight and go breath the fresh air of a free thinker. Your government can’t save you, nobody can. Actually I know someone that can but I’m guessing you’re not too interested in that.

MM
No need. You can't flip your fear. laugh

You'll continue your silly posts and most will continue to ignore them.
No need. You can't flip your fear. laugh

You'll continue your silly posts and most will continue to ignore them.

I can’t flip my fear? Very profound. Anyway, I may continue my posts but only because yours are so appalling. Literally disgraceful, if you parented male children I hope they take after a more masculine relative, that line of thinking in your posts should not be passed down, to anyone.

MM
I realize that most people prefer to do the right thing, if they did not feel so pressured and stressed. With that in mind, I forgive you. You can always lean on me.
Are you still talking about the man made virus with a mortality rate of less than 1% with amped up test criteria to induce people to accept being inoculated with a spike protein gene therapy that isn't a vaccination ...??
I realize that most people prefer to do the right thing, if they did not feel so pressured and stressed. With that in mind, I forgive you. You can always lean on me.

I can lean on you? How would that work? I guess if your nanny government is there to prop you up. Because you obviously have no desire to stand on your own two feet.
You can pretend to not care what I say. But I’m not wrong, and you know it. Type all the words and letters you can to try and convince yourself it’s ok to want someone else to protect you, Pat your head and tuck you in at night. Tell you it’s gonna be ok.
But it’s not ok to rely on someone else to pacify into submission, men that matter would never stand for it.

So you’re an old scared man, that adds another layer. Makes sense since you have extra reason to be afraid. You would think you would have come to grips with your position in life by now, but wisdom does not always come with age. Maybe you used to be different, hope family remembers you like that instead of whatever this is.
Australia's Totalitarian Restrictions Have Proven USELESS

And childish
Um, artsy fartsy.
---

Cliff walked three miles to get to Friedland's Department Store before it closed. He wanted to get his mother something special for her birthday. She already had a 12 gauge and a spiffy, new canvas tent. Then there was the new tackle box, fishing lures and her subscription to Field and Stream. She was getting really hard to buy for!

Mr. Friedland saw Cliff's worried face as he walked in.

"Whoa there, Cliff! Aren't you forgetting something?" Cliff looked at the man, but couldn't tell if he was smiling or angry because he was wearing a mask.

"Sorry, Mr. Friedland," Cliff said, "Mom is washing all my masks, so I have to wear this."

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Just then, Cliff's eyes widened! "Thanks for your help, Mr. Friedland! I didn't know what to buy my mom for her birthday, but now I do!"

Cliff smiled and asked, "Can you tell me where you keep the pot scrubbers and the wooden spoons?"

The right thing is for a grown Man to not be a week easily manipulated untrustworthy cowardl instead of acting like a scared petulant little girl. It really is shameful. Funny thing is you are actually proud to be an ignorant coward.
Humans Are What They Are (and that ain't much)
copyright 2007 – Stephen Redgwell

Recently, older members of Earth's scientific community discovered that their planet was slowly disintegrating. At least, that's what they thought. These people have letters after their names, so there's no convincing them otherwise. They seem to think that billions of electronic signals from Gameboys, computers, GPSes, iPods and other modern devices are slamming into the planet's molecular structure, causing things to break apart. Hmmm...

The enlightened ones, the so-called, brilliant techno-thinkers, believe that their world is headed down the path to oblivion. To employ a colloquialism, duh! Planets only last so long. That's why the advanced races of the universe leave their home worlds, so their species will survive and grow. But it's not so much intelligence as it is the nature of things. Humans haven't discovered that yet. They still think that they're on the top of the food chain. If they only knew...

Let's not bother talking about the real reason why humans are here. Just try and explain to one that they were brought to Earth to be raised and fattened up for their meat. Try telling them that the planet is a giant ranch and they are grazing on it. Tell them that they're to be consumed at some later date, at our leisure!

They wouldn't believe it anyway. If humans are full of anything, they are full of themselves. They believe that their species is here for some great cosmic purpose. This trait was bred into them long ago. It keeps them docile and acts as a mental shield, should they accidentally discover that they are merely a bipedal source of protein.

It's fascinating to look into their eyes, in the last seconds of consciousness, as they plummet toward the rotating knives. During those few remaining ticks of their conscious clock, you can see the exact moment when they fully comprehend the utter hopelessness of their situation. Suddenly, they grasp their pathetic existence as livestock and nothing else. They are wretched humanity.

So let them think they are more than they are. Let them dream. Let them hope. Even the meagre must believe in something.

Drinking again?
Originally Posted by ribka

The right thing is for a grown Man to not be a week easily manipulated untrustworthy cowardl instead of acting like a scared petulant little girl. It really is shameful. Funny thing is you are actually proud to be an ignorant coward.

He’s not proud he’s just projecting it. He’s scared and he doesn’t know what to do about it. It doesn’t have to be that way, but at this point in life changing would be very difficult. Postmodernism comes in a fancy package but always ends up producing people just like this.
He is not ignorant he is just one of the illuminati or one of the cabal looking out for his racist and satanic interests.
Originally Posted by swiftshot
He is not ignorant he is just one of the illuminati or one of the cabal looking out for his racist and satanic interests.

What in tarnation! I am acrimonious! Et nonplussed aussi. Mes devoirs! La merde aux yeux!
The Story Of Ivermectin And COVID-19

The story of Ivermectin & COVID_con

Its real shame to see Canada being destroyed by Trudeau's useful idiots with covid hysteria.

We obviously have it bad here too.
Well, it was fun to take a break from COVID, but it's time to get back to business. Here are a couple of good resources for people who live in, or will be visiting Ontario.

First, is the COVID Ontario site. We're doing okay! About 81% of the population has been fully vaccinated. That's close to 12 million of the 14.7 people who live here. Sadly, we have 292 people in hospital because of COVID. Of them, 172 are in ICU.

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/

The nationals site - https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...ces-territories-surveillance-trends.html
---

Riviere Fourchette Disaster

This is the 179th anniversary of the Riviere Fourchette disaster. In 1842, while gathering furs on Riviere Fourchette in northern Ontario, almost two people of the Hudson's Bay Company (Britishers) were killed when the canoe they were paddling slid on some water, and crashed into a rock.

The Britishers in the canoe were not wearing seat belts and were using cricket bats as paddles. The Governor General of the Province of Canada, Sir Charles Metcalfe, said of the accident,

"Oh my! Were the beaver pelts saved?"

As a result of the Riviere Fourchette incident, whites of the Hudson's Bay Company were ordered to wear seat belts and use native designed paddles to control their canoes.

The Fourchette incident was the first major disaster that occurred to the newly installed Governor General.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Using the native paddles saved many English lives. Britishers were also ordered to wear silly hats, so they could be spotted when they fell overboard. As well, the properly made paddles allowed operators to escape from danger more quickly and increased control of the larger fur canoes.
With a hospitalization rate of .0019% I now see why you're so fired up about this. I stand corrected, its a disaster of epic proportion. Hurry and give up all that useless liberty you've been so needlessly living with.

Holy crap
Will Newfoundland fall under this?
Health care is a provincial responsibility for the most part. Here is the link to the NF website. They have information there for travellers, as well as the travel form https://travel-declaration.nlchi.nl.ca/ and some other information unique to the province.

https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/

Here are a couple of other links that might be helpful.

https://ca.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-canada-3/ - US Embassy and Consulates
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada - COVID-19 vaccinated travellers entering Canada
Originally Posted by Jim2914
Will Newfoundland fall under this?

You better hope they don’t hear about the .0019% hospitalization rate this virus is producing or they’ll be sure to make you show your papers to join the public. That is if they have any sense, or something like that.
Looks like the communist in Australia nay have taken a bitch slap. Hopefully
the Canadians will be next.

AU Communist Bitch Slap
Thanks
No problem.
Isn't it strange during flu season before covid, every where you look there are people sick all around you and wherever you go.Yourself ,your family, people you see in public, everywhere.Then we are told that covid is worst and a pandemique yet we don't come across anyone who shows signs of being sick.
Isn't it strange during flu season before covid, every where you look there are people sick all around you and wherever you go.Yourself ,your family, people you see in public, everywhere.Then we are told that covid is worst and a pandemique yet we don't come across anyone who shows signs of being sick.

Not hard to figure out.

With mask mandates and social distancing all normal colds and flu are way way down. My former neighbour who's very susceptible to normal colds and flu and who used to get sick multiple times each winter has enjoyed his best winter ever (no sickness in 2020) and no doubt will enjoy winter 2021 because of the Covid protocols.

There are some silver linings behind this dark cloud.
So Covid is a pandemic and highly contagious with skyrocketed cases, deaths etc...yet we don't see a single individual who shows signs of being sick.As for the cases of flu being down,I am not sure that is because of masks or social distancing but it could be from the fact that flights are banned from China and the flu is not coming into North America.
So Covid is a pandemic and highly contagious with skyrocketed cases, deaths etc...yet we don't see a single individual who shows signs of being sick.As for the cases of flu being down,I am not sure that is because of masks or social distancing but it could be from the fact that flights are banned from China and the flu is not coming into North America.

I agree - Not as many people coming from China and therefore less exposure could also be having a large effect.

Also if you're like I am, my person to person contact with strangers is way down because of Covid so am less likely to notice if other people are sick (also being masked up makes it tough to tell if someone is sick).

People who are sick with Covid are also obligated to quarantine at home so again less likely that you would be (or shouldn't be) in close contact with them to notice if they are sick.
That argument does not make sense to me.If there were a pandemique it would be every where.I work with the public and have not been in contact with any less people than before 2020 and there is no one that shows any sign of being sick-no sneezing or coughing nothing.From listening to the media I would expect the contrary-people falling dead in the streets.Isn't it strange also that there is no advice given to people to stay in shape and eat well to boost their immune system or what percentage of the population is being or has been tested-how many have had Covid.No proof that hospital are overloaded-no documentation showing hospital occupancy before and after Covid and no detailed death documentation to show how many people died of what and when before and during Covid.I can go on and on.Then there is the suspicion brought on by the fact that the whole internet is rigged or censored by socialist interest groups and money.
I think all of that information is there - if you're willing to look for it. If not - well that's another issue.
The information is not there unless you are talking about fake information.You can't get real information from a rigged system.-I think you know that but it is not to your interest whatever that may be.
COVID in Canada

COVID in Canada
Is that related to Rivière Fourchette or the Trail Canyon expedition of 1903? I love YouTube videos!

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/index.html
No, not related at all, but it does look to have been produced by the same people that created the link you provided.
About Rivière Fourchette? I think that was one of the scariest times in Ontario history!

I remember Premiere Donaldson proposing the resettlement of anyone over 60 to Laroche Island in James Bay. It probably would have worked, but there are no roads or rail lines past La Bisque to James Bay.

At the time, the Globe and Mail put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the Minister of Transport.

Which bureaucrat do we blame for the latest fiasco ? Federal health minister Hajdu ?
I think aliens are to blame. In the meantime, here's the latest announcements from the Ontario government about COVID-19.

Automated COVID Management - Sprayers and Air Release Systems

Country music legend Willie Nelson gets his Covid-19 vaccination

If it's good enough for Willie, it's good enough for me! - Doug Ford

[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/15/us/willie-nelson-covid-vaccine/index.html
More words of wisdom from Willie.........

https://img.ifunny.co/images/ba1f53eded1d0fd7a87f971c5bf4dbbca8ac78bc0fb3c622364b49069b66f2b5_1.webp
If Quebec wants to fire over 17 thousand health care workers, then clearly it's not about the health of anyone...
Originally Posted by 673

To answer your question, there is no reason for the government to provide a NOT VACCED badge or other marking. You can make your own. It is a good idea actually. It will identify you to others who are unvaccinated. And as you said, it will keep people away. You like the idea, so it's win/win.

The government does not care if you get vaccinated or not. They aren't going door to door, kicking them in and vaccinating people without their consent. It's still your choice.

If you do not want to be vaccinated, don't worry about the passport. Just go about your daily life as you always have.

Ihre papiere bitte

https://i1.wp.com/thefallingdarkness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/papiere.jpg?fit=600%2C285&ssl=1

Didn't the Canadians fight alongside us yanks and the other allies against that sort of thing?
Originally Posted by eric123
If Quebec wants to fire over 17 thousand health care workers, then clearly it's not about the health of anyone...

.gov isn't going to like the COVID_con stories these people will be free to talk about........

It must be lonely where you live.

No worries. Your protein will be given to the collective. laugh
Steve be getting crunk on da reg.

It must be lonely where you live.

No worries. Your protein will be given to the collective. laugh

If this is a response to my post all I have to say is "Ihre papiere bitte....."
© 24hourcampfire