GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 338Rules
Originally Posted by Lorne
I think I have a stalker....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Is he still rattling on with the same stupid crap ?

Yes, You Are !

Itā€™s getting tedious, in the extreme ā€¦

Yes ā€˜ I are ā€˜ doing what?

Just for your information:

- I respect the rules of any business. If it mandates masks I either wear one or do not go in
- I do NOT rag on someone because I donā€™t think I should have to wear a mask (or follow other rules I may not agree with) .
- In fact I am the guy who stopped a rectal cavity from swearing at a greeter in the Moose Jaw Walmart about the requirements to wear a mask approximately 14 months ago. Itā€™s a matter of respect.
- similar to shutting up a load mouth in the Swift Current Co-op who was taking out his frustrations on an employee for the same reason

Whether I agree with someone or not I respect their position and right to have that opinion. Apparently that is a rare view.

Just because I have my own opinion that I have arrived at does NOT mean I am the guy that thinks the vaccine will kill me in six months or that the government is installing a tracking chip in my arm. Yet that is the way anyone that doesnā€™t blindly follow the ā€˜narrative ā€˜ is treated.

This has become the ā€˜Steve Canada forumā€™ not the Canada Forum so I will choose to respect that and go elsewhere.

Enjoy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am enjoying.

I apologize sincerely, if Iā€™ve mistakenly jumped to a negative conclusion about your ā€œagendaā€.
You donā€™t have one that I can see with a quick scan of your recent posts.

Back in March of 2020, I said Enough of Dix Neuf ! ; Iā€™ll say it again before we are past this.

There are multiple variants inbound that are mutating now within the UnVaccinated ! Yes

Get your shots Up to Date !
Or go hide in your trap line cabin, and Good Luck

Thanks for the podium, Iā€™m frustrated too.

Steve lost me when he rebarrelled his 303 in 308 caliber !

Last edited by 338Rules; 09/02/21. Reason: Yup, many,many typos

History May Not Repeat, But it Rhymes.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am enjoying.

I apologize sincerely, if Iā€™ve mistakenly jumped to a negative conclusion about your ā€œagendaā€.
You donā€™t have one that I can see with a quick scan of your recent posts.

Back in March of 2020, I said Enough of Dix Neuf ! ; Iā€™ll say it again before we are past this.

There are multiple variants inbound that are mutating now within the UnVaccinated ! Yes

Get your shots Up to Date !
Or go hide in your trap line cabin, and Good Luck

Thanks for the podium, Iā€™m frustrated too.

Steve lost me when he rebarrelled his 303 in 308 caliber !

Are you saying Lorne has an agenda? I cant tell what you really mean because you are a coy pos.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
338Rules,

There is an aversion on this board to getting vaccinated. I think a lot of it is bluster. Schoolyard stuff. Wanting to fit in. Being cool or tough. Something like that.

Lorne decided a while back that he would take some cheap shots at me. I fired back. He now has a knot in his face.

If you read through this thread, a few posters decided to take a shot at me as well because of the subject - Ontario to institute a vaccine passport. I didn't have anything to do with the legislation, but a few posters must think that I have a hotline to Queen's Park.

One individual, 673, asked a question about wearing an arm band as an identifier of being unvaccinated. I guess he figures asking people to get vaccinated is somehow the same as Nazis kicking doors in and persecuting Jews. I think that's a little over the top. Nonetheless, I responded. He and Lorne decided they did not like when I suggested not to get vaccinated and to continue about your business.

Greydog, George De Vries and I started to have a discussion. Then the usual crew of sheit disturbers showed up and things went south. The original post was ignored so that posters could complain and fire off insults.
---
WRT the 30-303...

I rebarreled a 303 with a 308 barrel because the original was shot out. Also, 308 bullets are cheaper and easier to find than .311/.312. The new barrel and bullets shoot better than the the factory version. smile

Be well.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All Good, Business as Usual , Ha

I get the .308 thing, shortages of components require one to adapt, adopt & adjust ā€¦

Me, I wouldā€™ve gone .35 , maybe with a rebore. Worth writing up.

Cheers !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Further to the armband thing, After surviving both pokes of Pfizer, I think that
Not wearing a mask should be my badge of courage, Ha .

Too much stolen valour out there.

Looks like we will be going back to the mask to combat the Delta V .

Do what is right for you and yours. šŸ˜€

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am enjoying.

!

New evidence shows it may be the VACCINATED that are causing the variants

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
I am enjoying.

!

Do Tell. Or just more Fake News ?

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
I am enjoying.

!

Do Tell. Or just more Fake News ?

Your a fool.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And you ?

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Itā€™s a very simple argument that is apparently very difficult for some to understand.

Take out the word ā€œCovidā€ and insert leper, black, gay, Muslim or Jew as the reason for the segregation. Does it still hold water?

Of course not. So fuq off with your ā€œpassportā€. This is not about private business choosing to operate as they wish (because they would not be able to discriminate for the above reasons either).

This is about government saying ā€œYou are a free member of society. And you, leper, are not.ā€

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your argument is deeply flawed. But I get your point. Continue to self-isolate ā€¦

Every infection has the potential to produce a viable mutation. ie. a ā€œVariantā€
Itā€™s Not about race or discrimination. It is about herd immunity that we are falling short of.

Donā€™t get your knickers in a knot !

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Its a plan to divide our citizens from one another, if it isn't their plan, then its the result. I wonder what they expected would happen?
It isn't temporary, Wuhan isn't going anywhere, its here to stay, book it.
The movements Governments in this Country have taken have done more harm than good, but they aren't done yet as they are just getting started.
It has opened the door to every special interest group around, operating under the guise of the Wuhan, by doing so, and allowing it to happen, Governments have lost the trust of many of its citizens, not sure if that can be repaired with Trudeau and what we have here in BC.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When TurdO gets the boot, Your guy isnā€™t going to have the leftist support he needs to prop him up.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Your argument is deeply flawed. But I get your point. Continue to self-isolate ā€¦

Every infection has the potential to produce a viable mutation. ie. a ā€œVariantā€
Itā€™s Not about race or discrimination. It is about herd immunity that we are falling short of.

You mean like the common cold? Or the seasonal flu? Neither of which require mandatory vaccinations, a Star of David patch or any other sort of segregation of private citizens of a supposedly free society.

FYI, I got the shots. Reluctantly, but I got them. But I refuse to quietly let the gov't or nanny staters continue to create deep divisions within our society.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Well worth the time to watch this video.

Last edited by cleanbarrel; 09/03/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
From CTV News

Doctors frustrated with 'selfishness' of unvaccinated people, protesters
Camille Bains - The Canadian Press

Some doctors and nurses are frustrated with large groups of anti-vaccination protesters outside hospitals in cities across the country and say limited health-care resources are being used to save the lives of those who decided not to protect themselves against COVID-19.

Dr. Steven Fedder, who works in the emergency room of a hospital in Richmond, B.C., said he has run out of patience for people whose stance against vaccines has larger societal implications.

"I think it's the ultimate selfishness that individuals choose not to vaccinate themselves. And I think they don't realize they are too arrogant to understand that we live in a society where we all have to make sacrifices," he said.

It's time that more employers, including all levels of governments, started mandating vaccines to send a strong message to those ignoring the science behind vaccination, Fedder said, adding the potential of losing a job may be the jolt people need to get immunized.

The rest here - https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...unvaccinated-people-protesters-1.5572140

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

You mean like the common cold? Or the seasonal flu? Neither of which require mandatory vaccinations, a Star of David patch or any other sort of segregation of private citizens of a supposedly free society.

FYI, I got the shots. Reluctantly, but I got them. But I refuse to quietly let the gov't or nanny staters continue to create deep divisions within our society.

I for one am very optimistic, and Iā€™m sure that Iā€™m not alone in this hope :
We may be on the verge of a cure for the common cold.

Nobody forces you to take the annual flu shot, sometimes it works great, and other years , Not so much.

Iā€™m impressed with what the Israelis have accomplished with their vaccination program.
Again, not perfect, but impressive statistics and outcomes.

Deep divisions ? I think youā€™re fermenting that,
Sure, be suspicious, be cautious, but donā€™t be a false prophet.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1minute, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 204guy, 257 roberts, 56 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,894
Posts18,518,374
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.